Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 176, 177, 178 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Is anyone else hopeful for a LP appearance in Nuts this Tuesday? Smile
im with ya Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nope... "World's Sexiest Sisters" Thumb Down
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh for the love of god... Mad
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Laugh what the hell...2 of hugh hefners exgirlfriend's? "Tv's sexiest stars "and now "the sexiest sisters". Disappointed obviously but jokes like these have to be laughed at.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Oh for the love of god... Mad

Quite...

Two unknowns (in the UK anyway) who are only in the mag because they appeared on some crap "reality" (what a misnomer that is) show, in a cheaped-out "presents..." feature with only two or three pics of them to cut costs, followed by a bunch of low-quality pap shots and TV/movie stills that look like they've been photographed off the screen with a mobile phone.

Well, I'm guessing about the last bit, but from experience it's probably a reasonable guess...

And, of course, no Lucy Sad

I suppose the saving grace is it hasn't got the Faiers/Towie sisters presenting it Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well Nuts have posted a plug for this issue on facebook and the response in the comments is overwhelmingly "what a load of rubbish"... let's hope they take note and that they give us more Lucy Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Laugh Good to hear others are disappointed as well. Add this to the list of "WTF were they thinking?" Nuts moments. Head Smack
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The worst part is the fact that it doesn't look like they are showing signs of stopping! Nearly all the weekly 'themes' are very similar to one another Wry
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

If I ever buy Nuts it's only if Lucy or Holly are in it, waste of money otherwise!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

All the Nuts photoshoots have been so predictable and boring in the recent past...i wonder how they have any clientele anymore..they have even managed to make LUCY look un-inviting on a few occasions..wish they would use their heads and do something different
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
All the Nuts photoshoots have been so predictable and boring in the recent past...i wonder how they have any clientele anymore..they have even managed to make LUCY look un-inviting on a few occasions..wish they would use their heads and do something different

Too true... nearly every issue recently I've looked at the theme and thought "hang on, didn't they do that last week?" (Or "...the week before" etc.)

I get the feeling it may not be so much a shortage of ideas but a shortage of money... if they can make a feature using someone unfamiliar to the UK glamour scene and/or with very few pics of her/them, then pad it out with a bunch of stock pap shots and screen captures off DVDs, it is no doubt cheaper than paying for a full-cream Lucy shoot.

False economy, though, to produce rubbish features that nobody wants... which the comments on facebook show is certainly true of this one... and suffer the resulting decrease in sales and revenue.
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
a full-cream Lucy shoot.
Did someone say cream?

I'll take any reason to post one of those pics Hehe
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
a full-cream Lucy shoot.
Did someone say cream?

I'll take any reason to post one of those pics Hehe

That was my introduction to Lucy, and those are still my favorite picks
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
sexybeast wrote:

Too true... nearly every issue recently I've looked at the theme and thought "hang on, didn't they do that last week?" (Or "...the week before" etc.)

I get the feeling it may not be so much a shortage of ideas but a shortage of money... if they can make a feature using someone unfamiliar to the UK glamour scene and/or with very few pics of her/them, then pad it out with a bunch of stock pap shots and screen captures off DVDs, it is no doubt cheaper than paying for a full-cream Lucy shoot.

False economy, though, to produce rubbish features that nobody wants... which the comments on facebook show is certainly true of this one... and suffer the resulting decrease in sales and revenue.

My thinking is more that the production team have either run out of ideas or have become lazy. I mean we have the Olympics coming up so how many sporting themes could you get out of that. After all there is not only the track stuff. You have various water sports, cycling, shooting, gymnastics, etc all you could do a theme shoot on. Then you could always do shoots on some of the films that are coming out or have been out. They are just a couple off the top of my head for the current climate.

I stopped bying Nuts some time ago. As it just got boring. Everything and I don't just mean the shoots was the same week in, week out. Plus they started doing shoots with these average looking reality TV people. Who would never get a contract for modelling if they hadn't done something desparate like Big Bother. Because that is the sole reason they got a shoot. With Nuts thinking they will sell copies of the back of these wannabe's have been on TV.

I haven't seen anyone with a copy of Nuts for ages so the sales must have really took a hit. As I used to see quite a few people carrying or buying it on a Tuesday. Plus there is always copies left on the shelf nowdays at my local newsagents where as they used to sell out on issue day.
chris_croc

Contributions: 20

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I totally agree. There are hardly any themed shots of Lucy. I can remember when the was the issue out on Halloween week, and thought they could have done something with that but they did nothing then.

I can remember the themes Zoo used to do with Keeley, like Wimbledon, which was were great.

Also if Lucy is going to be releasing her own content through the mobile site, they could great creative on there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: