Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 175, 176, 177 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I personally think Lucy has done so much glamour work, it would be near impossible for her to simply fade away into an office job. These Nuts contracts she gets involved in are a good source of income and stability but like others have said, there are a ton of other mags/online things to explore! Hehe

OnlyTease is a great example. Although Lucy did say in her monthly blog that she wanted to do a new Loaded shoot so fingers crossed. Smile Not forgetting the Ruth Rose shoot that was done only a week ago which was a great change to her usual shoots. Big Smile

Some people may ask why Lucy is traveling frequently from Winchester to London (On the train) just to sit in an office. Lucy is investing time and effort with GM because modelling is her passion Smile She is Creative Director which is a respective role in the business. I think people dont realise that she is probably responsible for a lot more stuff that we dont actually get to see. Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
She is Creative Director which is a respective role in the business. I think people dont realise that she is probably responsible for a lot more stuff that we dont actually get to see. Thumb Up!
Ive been wondering about that. Does this mean she is in charge of her Nuts shoots? ie outfits, set.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:
She is Creative Director which is a respective role in the business. I think people dont realise that she is probably responsible for a lot more stuff that we dont actually get to see. Thumb Up!
Ive been wondering about that. Does this mean she is in charge of her Nuts shoots? ie outfits, set.

No. Lucy is Creative Director at GM. Nothing to do with Nuts. Just what that job is at a agency is confusing.

On this point again. Take Jo Guest. For a time she held the same number one glamour model position as Lucy. Where is she now? After all Jo had various TV work and was in demand all over. She went on modelling to her 30's. The point of this been. Within just over a year of Jo retiring and before her illness. Jo name and work outside of glamour quickly disappeared. Now I'm not saying the same will happen with Lucy. But to leave a legacy in glamour would be better if the worst was to happen than just disappear.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Lucy I've always felt wasn't been guided right at times. Just to name one thing the BB disaster. This did a lot more harm to a TV career than anything else has in Lucy's career. We have had glamour models break into presenting roles all over time. One of the more noticed and still working hard is Melinda Messenger on Cowboy Builders. She roles she does too isn't just the be there for glamour.

A good example... Melinda Messenger has made a pretty decent success of that and there's no reason why Lucy couldn't do the same. If only GM would pull their finger out and get her the work. There is after all plenty of cracking stuff in her TV portfolio to demonstrate the falsity of the negative image generated by BB, if only it was publicised - as this site is trying to do Smile The Real Hustle and Nuts TV being prime examples.

Poggy wrote:
As for films. Making low budget British films that will not be very widely released might be a good experience. But it's not going to be forwarding your acting career if it's not viewed.

And it does seem to me that Black & Blue could be doing more to promote Strippers vs Werewolves... they seem to have been making several movies at more or less the same time and it is the others which are receiving the lion's share of the publicity. Apparently because Martin Kemp has larger roles in them...

RockyMoney wrote:
OnlyTease is a great example. Although Lucy did say in her monthly blog that she wanted to do a new Loaded shoot so fingers crossed. Smile Not forgetting the Ruth Rose shoot that was done only a week ago which was a great change to her usual shoots. Big Smile

Some people may ask why Lucy is traveling frequently from Winchester to London (On the train) just to sit in an office. Lucy is investing time and effort with GM because modelling is her passion Smile She is Creative Director which is a respective role in the business. I think people dont realise that she is probably responsible for a lot more stuff that we dont actually get to see. Thumb Up!

Far as I can make out she's setting up work for the other models at the expense of her own Sad

As Poggy said it's not entirely clear what that job title refers to in this context and not much has been revealed either. The only thing that's definitely known is that Lucy has some involvement with GM's new blog - which I am sorry to say seems to be largely a waste of bandwidth. The majority of the items on it consist of a couple of lines about things which other sources have described some time before in considerably greater detail, accompanied by one low-quality pic.

Which is a shame seeing as it would be the ideal place to post informative stuff... What's going to happen, what there is to look forward to... not stuff that has happened and everyone already knows about. To describe things in considerably more detail than other sites do. (To pick a topical example, there could easily be a good two pages on the Ruth Rose shoot from Lucy's point of view, what it's all for and where it might appear, comments from Lucy on what she did during the day and how much input she had... instead of just saying "it happened" which we all knew already.) To post several, new, HQ pics to accompany each item, instead of one LQ pic which everyone's seen before. To post details and pictures of your "lot more stuff that we dont actually get to see" Smile

To quote from Lucy's mobile blog: "The aim will be to give you all an insight into the girls' lives Ė what they wear, what hair and beauty products they use, what they like to do in their spare time. I hope all the new girls out there who are thinking of becoming models will read it, and get a good understanding of the industry and how it works. And I'm sure all you guys out there will appreciate seeing even more of your favourite girls!"

A predominantly male audience simply isn't interested in stuff about makeup Hehe

"What they like to do in their spare time" is already covered in far greater detail by their own posts on twitter and facebook etc. plus the stuff accompanying Nuts shoots and the like.

New girls looking for an understanding of the industry and how it works will look in vain, because there is no such material on it - see my comments above on the Ruth Rose shoot.

All us guys out there are not seeing more of our favourite girls, we're just seeing one pic per item in lower quality than we've already seen it.

Sorry to have to say this, but it's true. Sad

Rambling a bit, but having quoted Lucy's mobile blog, the next two paragraphs are really rather depressing...

"I'll still be working with the great people at Nuts" - But neither they nor us are getting proper value out of it... and nor, for that matter, is Lucy. Nuts not being allowed to post topless videos or outtake pics deprives them of promotional material and reduces Lucy's value to them.... and it also reduces Lucy's promotional value to herself. Of course all of us on here love Lucy whatever happens, that's why we're here Smile

But on sites which are not specific to any one model, it's very clear that (1) the lack of topless Nuts videos and (2) Lucy's crying need to go up a dress size are causing her to lose fans. They're not going to the mobile site to buy topless Lucy videos, they're just slagging Lucy off for not doing free ones and turning their attention to other models who do do free ones. And the evidence all over the internet is overwhelming that people prefer curvy models to skinny ones, and those "behind the scenes" who promote weight loss are just flat wrong, and need to be silenced as they are damaging the career of every model who listens to them.

I also intend to make sure Iím in front of the camera as much as possible this year! ... My big wishes for 2012 are to keep getting interesting and varied modelling jobs ... hopefully Iíll be doing some more TV and acting work ... I intend to keep refreshing my modelling portfolio to show you all some different sides to me.

"To show us all"... But this is your "lot more stuff that we dont actually get to see" again. Once in a blue moon we are lucky enough to have something like the recent epic CP set, but those are leaked, we're not actually "supposed" to see it. And stuff which is two years old gradually trickling out - like the Aussie People pics - doesn't really count Smile

The only "different sides" we saw last year were the Anna Fowler pics. (I'm not counting Lynx, that was "conventional sides", albeit in a most gratifying context Smile) We know that those Anna Fowler pics, gorgeous as they were, are only the tip of the iceberg not only of that shoot but of other such shoots we never got to see. Again this is stuff that could make the GM blog worth reading... November's GM Christmas shoot is (though conventional) one we never got to see... All there is of it on the GM blog is one pic we saw when it happened... when there could be a lot more pics, not small ones but in high quality, and a good page of text on what happened during the shoot and what it was all about.

95% of what we got to see last year was Nuts features, that was it. As has been the case for much too long now. What's going to be the big change this year? Fifty to one there won't be, and the only way the percentage of material from Nuts will decrease is from there being less Nuts stuff, not more other stuff.

"My big wishes for 2012 are to keep getting interesting and varied modelling jobs ... hopefully Iíll be doing some more TV and acting work" - Aw, Lucy... Cry You want that. I want that. We all want that. So promote yourself more!!! Make use of your position at GM to shout your name from the rooftops. Give people a sight of all the "secret" shoots that we never get to see. Reinstate the topless Nuts videos, go up a dress size, and win back the fans you're losing through not doing those things. Lower your fees and get yourself on Onlytease and in Loaded and Front and in more Bennetts ads and TV ads... And don't listen to the people on the inside, listen to the people on the other side of the fence - the ones who buy your material and whose appreciation provides your living... all of them, not just a select few filtered for propensity to kiss your bum. On which note...

I hope you've all been enjoying the new-look website and the exclusive videos we've been providing. I'm very happy with all the positive feedback we've received

Lucy, positive feedback is all you ever get, because you are surrounded by people who filter out anything different. Don't let that sort of distortion lead you into blanking the very existence of negative feedback. Check out the stuff on this forum, where people who think the world of you can say what they want without having to pretend that everything is beyond criticism. Read about the continuing problems people are having with the video site, and see how reluctant even the most dedicated fans are to sign up to it... once you have proper information on what people think it'll be obvious that it's never going to repay any investment either of money or of personal effort.

You've seen the results of the Nuts popularity polls. Yes, there were some poor results a while back due to idiots hacking them. Nuts and myself have between us more or less eliminated that now. Here are the reasons - from someone who, while not wishing to blow my own trumpet, is way better informed as to what both hardcore and peripheral fans want than you are yourself; I run this site, I read others, and I have plenty of frank chats with people who tell me their views - for the more recent poor results...

1) Loss of weight

2) Lip filler

3) Lack of topless Nuts videos and of outtakes in the Nuts galleries

4) Nearly all your published shoots for the last 18 months or so have been the same - even the calendar shoot and the CP set were bog-standard Nuts-type shoots.

If only you could know all this instead of being bamboozled by people who try and pretend that none of it matters and the people who think it don't count - how can that be true when they are the vast majority? - then you could sort it out... And I'm sure you would if only you knew Smile Wonder what are the chances of you ever reading this Wry

And for goodness' sake - Stop flipping trusting people! There isn't anyone you can trust. One thing I had learnt very clearly long before I was your age is that there are no nice people, there are just some people who are better at pretending to be nice than others. They are all selfish gits and their prime concern is themselves, not you. Especially those who claim to be trying to help you in a business context - they are interested in making money for themselves, not you; you are disposable, there will be plenty of other models coming along for them to make money out of, and they won't give a monkey's about screwing you over for their own gain if it suits them, whether they do it overtly or covertly. Come on, you know this, surely, you just need to admit it to yourself Smile if it helps any in doing that, know that I do not exclude even my own parents from these comments. May be cynical, but that doesn't mean it isn't true Smile

Forget the mobile stuff, forget working for GM to promote everyone else at your own expense, concentrate on promoting yourself - yes, you never have, well now is your chance Smile Put yourself first, look out for yourself, and listen to people from the other side of the fence. Then you stand a decent chance of doing all those things you say you want to do - whereas as it is you are critically dependent on your Nuts popularity which for the reasons stated above is falling - And that is reversible, make no mistake, it can rise again Big Smile

Ever considered going back to IMM? Scratch Chin

Gaah... Look at me... I've spent two hours typing this and rambled off the point into a stream-of-consciousness brain dump of what I might say to Lucy over one of my best cups of tea given the chance Hehe And all I came into this thread for was to post this pic off the Nuts website...

linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! that was a great post even without the pic. theres a lot of things i could quote in that post but the one that i was nodding my head to was this GM blog mishap. Lucy mentions the blog on twitter so i go and check it out and its physical measurements of the GM girls. I can see how that should appeal to guys but when thinking about it for more than 10 seconds its obvious how meaningless of a post it is. Hmm Lucy's bust is 32F and its a listed beside a picture thats 6 months old or more.Wry

I dont know what the appeal of that blog is and unfortunately Lucy being CDirector I think that whole thing is her responsibility as per the description "representing Girl Management in the media and advising on brand extensions and expansion opportunities." Thats another thing its been 5months since we heard of this job and we still dont know what it is she does.

Pigeon wrote:

What year was that? Maybe we can pinpoint when she started relying solely on Nuts shoots.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well Pigeon you've just posted most the stuff we have been talking about in PM. You know what my views are on it. I'm totally in full agreement with you. Lucy is wasting a lot by restricting and holding things back. As I've said to you. I don't know if this is Lucy's idea or if someone is advising Lucy to do this. But it is damaging what could be a fantastic career. As the old saying goes.....If it ain't broken, don't fix it. This is something Lucy needs to look at. In three quarters of her career. Lucy has been regarded as the numder one glamour model. This is a crown that has seemed to have been handed on lately. And much as you say is because of Lucy's none promotion. The lack of free topless out takes and videos.

As I have told you in PM. There are now models working the system much better than Lucy. Which should never be happening with the experience Lucy has on them. Which sadly makes me think Lucy's getting very bad advice from somewhere. Newer models such as Melissa Debling, Holly Peers, Jodie Gasson, Holly Gibbons just to name a small percentage are all releasing and using there websites seventy percent better than Lucy. Something needs to be addressed here and quickly. Most aren't even using the exclusive contracts and why. Because they get more work and it been more flexible.

We all hope that when sadly Lucy does hang up her glamour career. That Lucy has TV or movie work to move on into. As I said not to be sat in a office somewhere doing a job that given it's title can't mean much.

As for the weight loss and other items. As I've said many times before, I'm not into any of that. As I told you in PM. Somewhere somehow there has become a trend in it. As there has been quite a few models doing it. Lindsey Strutt was a prime example and is only just getting her curvy shape back. Why do they think that they became a model and people picked up on them and loved them. It wasn't because of a promise they would lose weight and curves. Not it was because they loved that weight and curves. Please, please, please lets not have (and I know I'm going to get grief for this) more Rhian Sugden's that are like sticks. Apart from her breasts, there is nothing to her.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Poggy wrote:
Lucy I've always felt wasn't been guided right at times. Just to name one thing the BB disaster. This did a lot more harm to a TV career than anything else has in Lucy's career. We have had glamour models break into presenting roles all over time. One of the more noticed and still working hard is Melinda Messenger on Cowboy Builders. She roles she does too isn't just the be there for glamour.

A good example... Melinda Messenger has made a pretty decent success of that and there's no reason why Lucy couldn't do the same. If only GM would pull their finger out and get her the work. There is after all plenty of cracking stuff in her TV portfolio to demonstrate the falsity of the negative image generated by BB, if only it was publicised - as this site is trying to do Smile The Real Hustle and Nuts TV being prime examples.

Poggy wrote:
As for films. Making low budget British films that will not be very widely released might be a good experience. But it's not going to be forwarding your acting career if it's not viewed.

And it does seem to me that Black & Blue could be doing more to promote Strippers vs Werewolves... they seem to have been making several movies at more or less the same time and it is the others which are receiving the lion's share of the publicity. Apparently because Martin Kemp has larger roles in them...

RockyMoney wrote:

Far as I can make out she's setting up work for the other models at the expense of her own Sad

As Poggy said it's not entirely clear what that job title refers to in this context and not much has been revealed either. The only thing that's definitely known is that Lucy has some involvement with GM's new blog - which I am sorry to say seems to be largely a waste of bandwidth. The majority of the items on it consist of a couple of lines about things which other sources have described some time before in considerably greater detail, accompanied by one low-quality pic.

Which is a shame seeing as it would be the ideal place to post informative stuff... What's going to happen, what there is to look forward to... not stuff that has happened and everyone already knows about. To describe things in considerably more detail than other sites do. (To pick a topical example, there could easily be a good two pages on the Ruth Rose shoot from Lucy's point of view, what it's all for and where it might appear, comments from Lucy on what she did during the day and how much input she had... instead of just saying "it happened" which we all knew already.) To post several, new, HQ pics to accompany each item, instead of one LQ pic which everyone's seen before. To post details and pictures of your "lot more stuff that we dont actually get to see" Smile

To quote from Lucy's mobile blog: "The aim will be to give you all an insight into the girls' lives Ė what they wear, what hair and beauty products they use, what they like to do in their spare time. I hope all the new girls out there who are thinking of becoming models will read it, and get a good understanding of the industry and how it works. And I'm sure all you guys out there will appreciate seeing even more of your favourite girls!"

A predominantly male audience simply isn't interested in stuff about makeup Hehe

"What they like to do in their spare time" is already covered in far greater detail by their own posts on twitter and facebook etc. plus the stuff accompanying Nuts shoots and the like.

New girls looking for an understanding of the industry and how it works will look in vain, because there is no such material on it - see my comments above on the Ruth Rose shoot.

All us guys out there are not seeing more of our favourite girls, we're just seeing one pic per item in lower quality than we've already seen it.

Sorry to have to say this, but it's true. Sad

Rambling a bit, but having quoted Lucy's mobile blog, the next two paragraphs are really rather depressing...

"I'll still be working with the great people at Nuts" - But neither they nor us are getting proper value out of it... and nor, for that matter, is Lucy. Nuts not being allowed to post topless videos or outtake pics deprives them of promotional material and reduces Lucy's value to them.... and it also reduces Lucy's promotional value to herself. Of course all of us on here love Lucy whatever happens, that's why we're here Smile

But on sites which are not specific to any one model, it's very clear that (1) the lack of topless Nuts videos and (2) Lucy's crying need to go up a dress size are causing her to lose fans. They're not going to the mobile site to buy topless Lucy videos, they're just slagging Lucy off for not doing free ones and turning their attention to other models who do do free ones. And the evidence all over the internet is overwhelming that people prefer curvy models to skinny ones, and those "behind the scenes" who promote weight loss are just flat wrong, and need to be silenced as they are damaging the career of every model who listens to them.

I also intend to make sure Iím in front of the camera as much as possible this year! ... My big wishes for 2012 are to keep getting interesting and varied modelling jobs ... hopefully Iíll be doing some more TV and acting work ... I intend to keep refreshing my modelling portfolio to show you all some different sides to me.

"To show us all"... But this is your "lot more stuff that we dont actually get to see" again. Once in a blue moon we are lucky enough to have something like the recent epic CP set, but those are leaked, we're not actually "supposed" to see it. And stuff which is two years old gradually trickling out - like the Aussie People pics - doesn't really count Smile

The only "different sides" we saw last year were the Anna Fowler pics. (I'm not counting Lynx, that was "conventional sides", albeit in a most gratifying context Smile) We know that those Anna Fowler pics, gorgeous as they were, are only the tip of the iceberg not only of that shoot but of other such shoots we never got to see. Again this is stuff that could make the GM blog worth reading... November's GM Christmas shoot is (though conventional) one we never got to see... All there is of it on the GM blog is one pic we saw when it happened... when there could be a lot more pics, not small ones but in high quality, and a good page of text on what happened during the shoot and what it was all about.

95% of what we got to see last year was Nuts features, that was it. As has been the case for much too long now. What's going to be the big change this year? Fifty to one there won't be, and the only way the percentage of material from Nuts will decrease is from there being less Nuts stuff, not more other stuff.

"My big wishes for 2012 are to keep getting interesting and varied modelling jobs ... hopefully Iíll be doing some more TV and acting work" - Aw, Lucy... Cry You want that. I want that. We all want that. So promote yourself more!!! Make use of your position at GM to shout your name from the rooftops. Give people a sight of all the "secret" shoots that we never get to see. Reinstate the topless Nuts videos, go up a dress size, and win back the fans you're losing through not doing those things. Lower your fees and get yourself on Onlytease and in Loaded and Front and in more Bennetts ads and TV ads... And don't listen to the people on the inside, listen to the people on the other side of the fence - the ones who buy your material and whose appreciation provides your living... all of them, not just a select few filtered for propensity to kiss your bum. On which note...

I hope you've all been enjoying the new-look website and the exclusive videos we've been providing. I'm very happy with all the positive feedback we've received

Lucy, positive feedback is all you ever get, because you are surrounded by people who filter out anything different. Don't let that sort of distortion lead you into blanking the very existence of negative feedback. Check out the stuff on this forum, where people who think the world of you can say what they want without having to pretend that everything is beyond criticism. Read about the continuing problems people are having with the video site, and see how reluctant even the most dedicated fans are to sign up to it... once you have proper information on what people think it'll be obvious that it's never going to repay any investment either of money or of personal effort.

You've seen the results of the Nuts popularity polls. Yes, there were some poor results a while back due to idiots hacking them. Nuts and myself have between us more or less eliminated that now. Here are the reasons - from someone who, while not wishing to blow my own trumpet, is way better informed as to what both hardcore and peripheral fans want than you are yourself; I run this site, I read others, and I have plenty of frank chats with people who tell me their views - for the more recent poor results...

1) Loss of weight

2) Lip filler

3) Lack of topless Nuts videos and of outtakes in the Nuts galleries

4) Nearly all your published shoots for the last 18 months or so have been the same - even the calendar shoot and the CP set were bog-standard Nuts-type shoots.

If only you could know all this instead of being bamboozled by people who try and pretend that none of it matters and the people who think it don't count - how can that be true when they are the vast majority? - then you could sort it out... And I'm sure you would if only you knew Smile Wonder what are the chances of you ever reading this Wry

And for goodness' sake - Stop flipping trusting people! There isn't anyone you can trust. One thing I had learnt very clearly long before I was your age is that there are no nice people, there are just some people who are better at pretending to be nice than others. They are all selfish gits and their prime concern is themselves, not you. Especially those who claim to be trying to help you in a business context - they are interested in making money for themselves, not you; you are disposable, there will be plenty of other models coming along for them to make money out of, and they won't give a monkey's about screwing you over for their own gain if it suits them, whether they do it overtly or covertly. Come on, you know this, surely, you just need to admit it to yourself Smile if it helps any in doing that, know that I do not exclude even my own parents from these comments. May be cynical, but that doesn't mean it isn't true Smile

Forget the mobile stuff, forget working for GM to promote everyone else at your own expense, concentrate on promoting yourself - yes, you never have, well now is your chance Smile Put yourself first, look out for yourself, and listen to people from the other side of the fence. Then you stand a decent chance of doing all those things you say you want to do - whereas as it is you are critically dependent on your Nuts popularity which for the reasons stated above is falling - And that is reversible, make no mistake, it can rise again Big Smile

I'm sure that was really insightful, interesting and informative..........i really couldn't be bothered! Spinning Eyes
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Seriously guys??...the last 3-4 posts must be like 5000 words..i read the first few lines but then u lost me( i'd rather read a good book..would'nt u)..someone care to explain what we're talking about?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Looks like another disappointment in this week's Nuts... the sneak peek says it's "sexiest TV babes"... again a category which ought to include Lucy but there's no indication that they've interpreted it that way.

They aren't half thrashing the repeated themes... last week's was "101 topless stars" with "TV babes" prominently displayed on the cover, and the week before wasn't all that different...
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Looks like another disappointment in this week's Nuts... the sneak peek says it's "sexiest TV babes"... again a category which ought to include Lucy
Wry huh? as much as a babe Lucy is, a few tv guest spots in the past couple months wouldnt constitute an appearance in a tv theme shoot.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy was the star of Nuts's own TV channel - that is the source of the "Television" bit in this site's name Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Lucy was the star of Nuts's own TV channel - that is the source of the "Television" bit in this site's name Smile
true, but if they include her everyone, except the members here, would say "huh, tv star? since when?". Shes simply not a relevant tv star for it to make sense for them to include her, thats all.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Zen zey could be sayink "Who better to introduce zis feature zan ze super mega star off Nuts TV - ze vun und only Lucy Pinder!" und put her videos on zere veb site Big Grin
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Laugh Beer im sure we both agree Lucy deserves to be in Nuts this week.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Is anyone else hopeful for a LP appearance in Nuts this Tuesday? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: