Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 174, 175, 176 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Laugh sounds like fun, best of luck pigeon.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Smile

Last edited by RockyMoney on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Anyone feeling optimistic this week? I shouldnt be greedy since we have the Ruth shoot to look forward to but still..Scratch Chin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

"Sophie Reade presents 101 topless stars". I thought she'd only just done that... I suppose we could be optimistic and hope that Lucy is one of them on the grounds that she is the epitome of the topless star, but I'd be a bit surprised, and there's no sign of her in the sneak peek pics.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
"Sophie Reade presents 101 topless stars". I thought she'd only just done that... I suppose we could be optimistic and hope that Lucy is one of them on the grounds that she is the epitome of the topless star, but I'd be a bit surprised, and there's no sign of her in the sneak peek pics.

No I think it was 100 big boobs or something. If Lucy is in it though. I'd expect a old picture.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

There is now a gallery up on the Nuts website from Lucy's feature in the 22-12-2011 issue Big Smile

Must be said that not one but two things about it immediately give me the thought that Nuts, GM and Lucy all need to read this forum, in order to get some honest feedback as opposed to sycophancy...

1) As we have sadly now come to expect, there are no new pics of Lucy in it, only ones that were in the mag. At risk of repeating comments from elsewhere on the forum...

This business of skinning us on outtakes from Nuts shoots and topless Nuts videos simply will not increase sales from the mobile site. It will decrease them. The idea that people will compensate for the lack by paying for stuff off the mobile site is fundamentally flawed.

What they will really do is switch their attention to all the other models who do provide outtakes and topless videos on the Nuts site for free. Given the choice between free stuff and Lucy stuff, the vast majority of people will choose free stuff. Lucy will lose popularity and sales from the mobile site will suffer as a result - as will sales of her Nuts features.

And sadly, there are plenty of indications that this is already happening and has been for some time - both in posts on forums not dedicated to Lucy, and in private communications I have received from several people.

The outtakes and topless videos are vital promotional material to keep up the interest in Lucy, and the best thing for all of Nuts, Lucy and the mobile site is to reinstate them in all the plenty we were used to getting a couple of years ago.

2) Nuts comment, apropos of the new models from the shoot, "we think you'll like them..." - they obviously haven't noted the response to the sneak peek from that issue on page 171 of this thread... four people commented that they did not like them, and nobody at all said they did.

Both of these points indicate a worrying gulf in perceptions between those responsible for producing the material, and those whose appreciation for the material provides the producers with a living. Therefore, the producers - ie. Nuts, GM and Lucy - need to pay attention to this forum in order that they can find out what the consumers really think, as opposed to what they would like them to think.

Anyway, here are the gallery pics of Lucy Smile

linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

nice pics Thumb Up! , but i dont think Nuts will ever change. Lucy(from what i understand) is their topselling model, and no matter what kind of shoot she does she will always sell big. Why would they change it? Slim chance they go on internet forums to find out what we think. Id like to think that Lucy does, and it is possible considering she has taken on different shoots lately and hopes to be in Loaded soon. These moves have always been heavily desired here.

What seems to be the trend lately is that Lucy is the only model Nuts has that they feel financially safe enough to do a solo pictorial of(not including SophieReade, Jessica Clement[FormerTvCelebs]). It seems that theyre moving away from solo shoots and are focusing on group pics which is why they can get away with having good looking girls (ones above) rather than bombshell knockouts(Lucy). So 4 good looking girls = 1 Lucy. That sounds really pompous, think I may regret that line later. Hehe
Poggy

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

As I have discussed with Pigeon in PM. Lucy IMO is damaging herself by pricing herself out the market. This has to be a reason why Lucy doesn't appear as much in Nuts, Daily Star and other things now. The time for exclusive contracts is dead too. As I know there is other publications and websites out there that want Lucy but either can't use Lucy because of a contract Lucy's tied up in or is just asking too much. We all have to admit that Lucy in glamour modelling is coming up to the end of her career. Yes I do believe Lucy could go on into her 30's. But does the glamour world? Which means that my advice would be to Lucy at this stage.....Go out and leave a massive legacy and do as many shoots as you can over the coming time.

Lucy needs more shoots, her fans needs shoots and I think a load in different styles for various companies would just increase that opinion that Lucy is and always will be the best glamour model ever.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I was writing this post while the Poggy one appeared:
Perhaps we are not conscious of the value of contracts between LP and the ones who sell her image. The simple fact to sell the rights, or rent the copyrights of her name and for using any pics must bring her a lot of money. It's like an investment wich permit to sell all the rest wich is lesser value. As long as that works, they needn't to take care of the popularity, like 2 "clutch activated" elements. And i'm not sure Lucy is enough megalo to take care of her own popularity. Popularity for popularity & money is not really good. But popularity according to what she likes to do & show is healthier for her and the quality of things we exchange on this forum, isn'it. Wink
Something is maybe changing in the sense where Lucy will be less & less present on new pics in Nuts. So they's be trying to establish gently a transitionnal period... Confused
A lot of scenarii are possible, including the element of her new job in GM. But, popularity, commercial strategy,etc, would be not important (whereas i know that you & your site are very sensitive to this) if a part of what happens comes from her own choices. In the contrary case, you can trust in me for still striking it! Cuss Hehe

Poggy wrote:
Lucy needs more shoots, her fans needs shoots and I think a load in different styles for various companies would just increase that opinion that Lucy is and always will be the best glamour model ever.

Wouldn't it be a pity to still enlock Lucy in that role? Her life mustn't stop in that. She has other prides to use. I think it's good she could have new windows other than Nuts one! Roll Eyes
It will be soon the tenth year of her career, and I feel already on differents threads a wind of nostalgia. Weep Hehe
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I wish Lucy would put on some weight Smile
minty

Contributions: 79

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I think Nuts are now just stuck in a rut. Some of the shoots and even some of the models are just third rate. I don't mean the girls are third rate, but some of them just don't have the x factor in front of the camera for me. Not many of these girls are any near the standard of Katie Marie Cork, Sammy Braddy, Lindsey Strutt, Seren Gibson. Katie Marie for one is younger the Lucy yet I think retired due to a lack of work, you might not all agree but I think she is the best example of an under used model, whilst wasting time with models similar to some of the above. Some of the shoots in Nuts (videos) are so poor and repetative it's hard to understand how they don't know this themselves, dressing models in bomber jackets and converse, I mean not exactly an outfit you are likely to dream about is it??
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

minty wrote:
Some of the shoots in Nuts (videos) are so poor and repetative it's hard to understand how they don't know this themselves, dressing models in bomber jackets and converse, I mean not exactly an outfit you are likely to dream about is it??
Thumb Up! I agrre with you.
Perhaps trying to conquer a new 16 years old public! Hehe

sexybeast wrote:
I wish Lucy would put on some weight

Shock ... Head Smack ... Hehe
...intellectual or physical weight? Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Laugh
Poggy

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
I was writing this post while the Poggy one appeared:
[i]Perhaps we are not conscious of the value of contracts between LP and the ones who sell her image. The simple fact to sell the rights, or rent the copyrights of her name and for using any pics must bring her a lot of money. It's like an investment wich permit to sell all the rest wich is lesser value. As long as that works, they needn't to take care of the popularity, like 2 "clutch activated" elements. And i'm not sure Lucy is enough megalo to take care of her own popularity. Popularity for popularity & money is not really good. But popularity according to what she likes to do & show is healthier for her and the quality of things we exchange on this forum, isn'it. Wink
Something is maybe changing in the sense where Lucy will be less & less present on new pics in Nuts. So they's be trying to establish gently a transitionnal period... Confused
A lot of scenarii are possible, including the element of her new job in GM. But, popularity, commercial strategy,etc, would be not important (whereas i know that you & your site are very sensitive to this) if a part of what happens comes from her own choices. In the contrary case, you can trust in me for still striking it! Cuss Hehe

Poggy wrote:

Wouldn't it be a pity to still enlock Lucy in that role? Her life mustn't stop in that. She has other prides to use. I think it's good she could have new windows other than Nuts one! Roll Eyes
It will be soon the tenth year of her career, and I feel already on differents threads a wind of nostalgia. Weep Hehe

There is a big problem with exclusive contracts and I just don't mean been unable to do shoots with other companies. Yes they might look good and be a secure source of income. They might also be stopping you from earning more income. As other companies might be willing to provide you with as much if not more work than just the company you have a contract with. We are talking a exclusive Nuts contract ties you to just doing Nuts. But what about Zoo, Loaded, FHM, Front, etc. All these might have done two or three shoots with you in the time you was tied down to that contract say over the year. This doesn't even include all the websites. I lay you money that Onlytease would have if still not now have done a shoot with Lucy while Lucy had her Nuts contract.

Lucy I've always felt wasn't been guided right at times. Just to name one thing the BB disaster. This did a lot more harm to a TV career than anything else has in Lucy's career. We have had glamour models break into presenting roles all over time. One of the more noticed and still working hard is Melinda Messenger on Cowboy Builders. She roles she does too isn't just the be there for glamour.

As for films. Making low budget British films that will not be very widely released might be a good experience. But it's not going to be forwarding your acting career if it's not viewed.

So that would leave her as you seem to be pushing for a office job. I'm sure when Lucy embarked on this adventure nearly 10 years ago she wasn't aiming to be at the end of her glamour career a office worker.

As I said. Lucy needs a few more years milking the glamour world. As she does then again the bigger better options might open up. If not and Lucy does end up in that office job tucked away. Then at least Lucy's glamour legacy will still be there. I know for fact that quite a few of the ex glamour models of yester year that have just gone in to normal life are very proud and happy to be remember for their glamour past.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: