Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It could be another 3D feature. Here's hoping we get some new pics. I personally think that the 3D concept is not necessary. In the words of Mark Kermode "3D is crap, IMAX is the future" Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's rubbish. Whatever it does it only does it on a Censored phone. You're supposed to take a pic of the page with the phone and download some dumbass "app" which then does something with it.

Why the @$#% can't they just print a URL that people can type in and have it work on a PC? And without having to install extra software either. The "exclusive videos" thread is pretty powerful evidence that the PC is where people want this sort of material. Where's the fun in trying to peer at it on a screen the size of a postage stamp while your nice high-res PC monitor sits idle in the corner?

Nuts, if you read this, *please* stop making life difficult for people who want to view the material in decent quality - get rid of this silly obsession with phones and just print a URL so it works on anything.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Nuts, if you read this, *please* stop making life difficult for people who want to view the material in decent quality - get rid of this silly obsession with phones and just print a URL so it works on anything.

i though most of the mags gave up on mobile vids/wallpapers years ago. god help us if 2012 is the year of mobile downloads Vomit

another thing, the 212 nuts babes has what looks like 2 new outtakes of Lucy. along with better quality of a few others. Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

i though most of the mags gave up on mobile vids/wallpapers years ago. god help us if 2012 is the year of mobile downloads Vomit

Agreed Smile

I'm working on trying to get hold of whatever this thing is... looks like it might be a bit of a saga though Headache

linkweed wrote:
another thing, the 212 nuts babes has what looks like 2 new outtakes of Lucy. along with better quality of a few others. Big Smile

I don't see any new ones? Just these ten...

linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't see any new ones? Just these ten...

yea looking back now about 20 pages, they were all posted already. i thought the 1st and 3rd pics were new.
nice post Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well I've been trying for twelve hours solid to do something about this "interactive" rubbish without success... I can't even download the blippar app. There's some bug in the android app store that causes it to say "you don't have any devices associated with this account". It bites thousands of people with all sorts of devices, the solutions google suggest for it don't work and they can't be bothered to listen to people's complaints. So I haven't even managed to get to the stage of trying to see what it does, let alone extract the data.

Verdict: Totally useless.

If anyone does manage to download it it would be much appreciated if you could extract the .apk file from your phone and send it to me Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...£40 of new hardware which I can't afford later I'm ready to have another bash... wish me luck chaps Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
...£40 of new hardware which I can't afford later I'm ready to have another bash... wish me luck chaps Smile
honestly i dont quite understand that sentence(i imagine its regarding the phone app), but consider luck wished your way Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Good luck P...but like Linkweed said earlier i don't get it either..u needed new hardware? Or u got it cause it was important to run this site? ....Or u just wanted to cut loose and have urself a party Hehe
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

cadbury blippar app http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtnNgRSu4gE guess nuts will be something like that
EVISU

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

About Nuts
Launched in 2004, Nuts has established itself as the biggest brand in men's media. Nuts magazine accounts for one out of every two men's lifestyle mags purchased at newsstand. Online, www.nuts.co.uk is Britain's number one men's lifestyle website according to the Hitwise UK Online Performance Awards. Updated daily with exclusive images and video, the site delivers the very best in girls, sport, news, games, humour, gadgets and gear. Britain's best-selling men's magazine – Nuts – and its website give IPC an unparalleled total reach into the most-elusive, hardest to please audience there is ¬– young men.

About Blippar™
Blippar™ is the first image-recognition app for smart devices targeted at brand-customer interaction. A free-to-download app, Blippar™ opens up in camera mode and becomes a single, magic 'lens' through which your favourite products, newspapers, magazines and advertising in the real world are instantaneously recognised and converted into fun, informative digital experiences.
Blippar™ app is available for free in the Apple App Store and Android Market (beta mode: selected handsets only).

Please see www.blippar.com and www.youtube.com/blippar1 for other demo videos of blippar in practice. Go to http://blipp.it to test a whole range of partner 'blipps'.

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

IPC Media: Anna Foster, group head of PR, IPC Media
020 3148 5406, 07896 103474 or email anna_foster@ipcmedia.com

Blippar: Harvard PR: Lianne Hunter / Dawn McMorrow
Lianne.hunter@harvard.co.uk / dawn.mcmorrow@harvard.co.uk
0207 861 2843 / 2455
EVISU

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

seems that little black box in adverts in papers leads to a interaction for that product
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDjPbqI0CZE
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes, that's the sales blurb. The reality is rather different...

It's taken me a whole day just to get to the stage of being blocked by the "there are no devices associated with your account" bug on the android market, and another whole day to get round that and be blocked again by it thinking the "device" is incompatible. Dread to think how much hassle it's going to be to get around that one...

Moreover my researches have shown that the only people who actually like blippar are those involved in promoting it... nearly everyone else just has all sorts of different reasons for saying it's rubbish.

Please, Nuts, CAN BLIPPAR and just PRINT A URL that ANYONE can use without having to be subjected to this abysmal app.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well, thanks to a kindly member Wink I now have a copy of the app.

Now I've just got to make the thing work...

"Just", he says...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well I'm still thrashing on this flipping blipping thing. I seem to have finally managed to get both the app and the camera to work at the same time - but it's running so slow it keeps timing out before it manages to do anything, and there doesn't seem to be any way to disable the timeout BangHead So I shall have to make one...

However, while we wait another pic of Lucy from Nuts has turned up... Big Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: