Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 171, 172, 173 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
That's what we've been on about, I'm just doing the scans now Smile
Tumbleweed and the anticipation builds.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ha! From the magazine it seems as if all the others in the shoot are Girl Management's new hopefuls. Well, that makes sense of the shoot I suppose... Though given the pretty unanimous opinions of them on the previous page it does make me wonder if GM are losing their touch Wry

And I still think Lucy's expression looks like "wtf am I doing with this shower" even though her comments in the blurb (predictably) say the opposite! Hehe

Anyway here are the pics - which you've all been waiting for Big Grin

Regardless of what we think of the others, Lucy is looking absolutely amazing Cloud 9 and indeed we do have a preponderance of solo pics, as people wanted Big Smile

Given the comments on the previous page I didn't think it was worth bothering with the full-on edit/join on this one Smile

This is the poster pic... double size it is Big Smile

I'm not sure whether I don't like this one more than the actual main feature Big Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Smile Big Smile Amazing pics, Lucy looks stunning as usual Cloud 9 I am yet to buy my copy, I shall get 1 whilst I'm at Tesco tonight Hehe Glad they separated Lucy from the majority of the pics, in my opinion it should always be like that Big Smile

Good work Pigeon Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great work again. Thumb Up! so there was just one photo of Lucy with the others?
as for her outfit I really love that red bikini she was wearing, glad there was more than 1 of them.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1439

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

woooooooooooooow, Lucy is so incredible sexy. Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

If Lucy were to put a gun to my head in the hope of trying to make a fan out of me Hehe ...i'd give her my vote on pics 2,5 and 8 Big Smile Thumb Up! ...but picture no 10 is something else Cloud 9 Cloud 9
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

I'm not sure whether I don't like this one more than the actual main feature Big Smile

You're not alone...I like this one most of all.

And can I say it feels like it's been an eternity since the last big shoot.

Always stunning, Lucy.
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What a fantastic set, just in time for the holidays too!
Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You go away for a couple of weeks and come back to find loads of pictures youve never seen before. Cant same I'm complaining! Some great pics here
devianttubs

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

OMG great pics although i haven't picked up my issue yet - and i only just realized its MONDAY today!!! And it's boxing day today meaning no where is open!!!!!!!!!!
Can anyone let me know if its still likely to be on the shelves tomorrow?
On the website (Nuts) its says "Grab yours from Thursday in all good newsagents"

Does this now mean Nuts is out Thursdays rather than Tuesdays? Or is it just due to dates that Christmas/New years etc fell this year??

Any help would be great, even if only those who bought a copy could check the date on the cover.

Really REALLY dont want to miss this one!! haha.

Many thanks ya'll
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Mag says 30 Dec- 05 Jan so you have plenty of time Thumb Up! Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

We have a combination of the publication dates being messed up by the time of year, and the usual silly business of the date on the cover not corresponding with when the mag actually comes out...

You have until Monday 2nd January to get this issue Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

New Nuts video up today fellas! Thanks Lucy Thumb Up!

http://bcove.me/5mqaimhu

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!! Party (and have a cracking 2012 Lucy!)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

In order to help ensure that both Lucy and ourselves do have a cracking 2012, please tell Nuts that Lucy was your favourite model of 2011 Big Grin - She needs more nominations... here's the facebook comment thread: http://www.facebook.com/nuts.magazine/posts/335249003153036 Smile

...And here's the video! Thanks for the spot Robster Smile

Most interesting to see that Lucy is wearing white socks in the first segment of it...! Wink

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts magazine 22-12-2011 - 01

...Don't forget the mag is still on sale until Monday 2nd January, in case you have been remiss enough not to have bought it yet Wink

Last edited by Pigeon on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cloud 9 Thumb Up! Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: