Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 170, 171, 172 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

its a sexy Christmas miracle Bounce the best kind Big Laugh. great news to wake up to cant wait.
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

i know this will get removed and rehosted via this site...but with 10 days left i finally got a picture in before Pigeon or Rocky. Big Laugh

More accurately... get removed because they've completely ruined the pic of Lucy by turning it back to front... it's a particularly horrible example of that, she really doesn't look like herself. And there's too much cack all over it to make it practical to turn it the right way round, and so it can't be made to conform to this site's ethos of only providing pics of Lucy that haven't been ruined... Wink ~ P
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Now that's a fun xmas gift!
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! I can't wait till it will be released!!
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

More accurately... get removed because they've completely ruined the pic of Lucy by turning it back to front... it's a particularly horrible example of that, she really doesn't look like herself.
Pretty sure the covers always get posted. Why have the entire Nuts shoot and pass on the first pic that gets peoples attention at the newsstand? Shrug
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sorry, please don't take it as an attack on your post - it's just that I want this site to be somewhere where people can find only good pictures of Lucy, not messed-up ones Smile And it's hardly going to make any difference to whether people spot the mag on sale or not Smile

No fault of yours, the fault is with whoever at Nuts thinks the positioning of the word "Nuts" on the cover is more important than presenting Lucy's photo to the best advantage Smile

Just on the off-chance that anyone from Nuts reads this... There is no reason at all why the word "Nuts" has to be in the top left hand corner, it'd go just as well at top right. But there is a very good reason why the picture of Lucy has to be presented the right way round - it looks horrible mirror-imaged, it just doesn't look like Lucy any more with all her features reversed. And this issue's cover pic is a particularly strong example of that. Yes, not all people can see the difference, but plenty can, and nobody who can see it likes it. Alter the layout to suit the pic, not the other way round Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

I hate to say this and I'm not aiming this at Lucy. As Lucy looks as great as always. But these has to be the worst two pictures I've ever seen with Lucy in. Some of the and I use this term loosely, models in these pictures just should be allowed as models, IMO.

This just spells out one of the reasons I've stopped buying Nuts. Some of the shoots are just off nowdays. That is if they aren't just recycling a shoot from one model with a new one.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yeah I also agree with that. Especially those 2 girls on the far left, they dont have the 'glamour look' what so ever! Spinning Eyes

7 girls in 1 shoot is a bit OTT if you ask me. No more than 4!
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Yeah I also agree with that. Especially those 2 girls on the far left, they dont have the 'glamour look' what so ever! Spinning Eyes

7 girls in 1 shoot is a bit OTT if you ask me. No more than 4!
since this is another bumper issue theyll probably space it out appropriately. i agree though the picture of Lucy with the 2 other girls. i dont think they were even together for the picture Big Laugh Which bodes well for us, maybe Lucys shots will mainly be solo Thumb Up!
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy's neck and head looks weird. It is like they photoshoped the image.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I hate to say this and I'm not aiming this at Lucy. As Lucy looks as great as always. But these has to be the worst two pictures I've ever seen with Lucy in. Some of the and I use this term loosely, models in these pictures just should[n't] be allowed as models, IMO.

I'm glad to see it's not just me who's thinking this! I think you're quite right... Lucy herself looks incredibly gorgeous, but the "company" really drags the photo down. And it wouldn't surprise me too much if Lucy agreed too... she seems to be having trouble mustering her usual enthusiasm for the shoot, her expression looks as if she's thinking "what am I doing here, this pic's going to be awful with this bunch of amateurs in it"... though you'd never get her to admit it Hehe

linkweed wrote:
since this is another bumper issue theyll probably space it out appropriately. i agree though the picture of Lucy with the 2 other girls. i dont think they were even together for the picture Big Laugh Which bodes well for us, maybe Lucys shots will mainly be solo Thumb Up!

Hope so - as indeed they were in the last "Lucy presents..." Nuts feature Smile And yes, the first picture is just the left hand half of the second picture with the blonde and brunette swapped over with photoshop Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

In accordance with linkweed's request earlier here are tonight's gallery pics, then at least I can be sure to remember these have been posted Smile

linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! yup, tis a fine shoot.
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Has anyone seen the new cover on nuts 2012 . Lucy looks hot on the cover.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That's what we've been on about, I'm just doing the scans now Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: