Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucyPinderFan

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hi Pigeon

I'm a Lucy fan from across the pond (State-side), and just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work in sending these images of Lucy to us.

I really don't want to seem unappreciative of the work you do, but I have to say, wouldn't it be easier to just leave all the pictures of her as is - with whatever text/graphics/etc. happen to be in the picture? I can only speak for myself here, but I don't find them distracting at all, and by not having to edit the pictures, they'd be on the forum sooner rather than later.

Thanks again, anyway for the new pics.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks Smile and there are several points in answer Smile

- While indeed people like yourself do not mind the "additions" to the pictures, there are also plenty of people who do appreciate their removal, who just want pictures of Lucy. Those people would be "left out in the cold" if I didn't clean the pics up. In times gone by one could expect that after a while the original HQ photos from the shoot might eventually be "leaked", which was very much appreciated by everyone, but alas that no longer happens and so the nearest approach to that ideal is for me to clean up the magazine pics as best I can.

- My aim is to present Lucy's material in as high a quality as possible, and that again necessarily implies removal of "additions", separating out overlapped images into individual pictures, joining together the pictures which span two pages in the magazine, etc.

- Sometimes (although not in this shoot) the pictures have been mirror-imaged before publication - Lucy does not like being photographed from the left, so genuine pics of her from the left are very rare, but unfortunately layout designers can't accept this and sometimes turn them back to front. Therefore they need to be flipped back to their original orientation, and in such cases it is definitely necessary to remove any text.

- I believe that if a job is worth doing at all, it should be done well. Again this mandates cleanup.

- A large proportion of the time is taken up not by the removal of "additions", but by the removal of the half-toning artefacts which result from the printing process. The filter to perform this task takes a really long time to run, especially on a double-page image - time to make a cup of tea and drink it before the filter has finished - and it's also rather tricky and slow to set up the various filter parameters to get the best result. That was particularly the case on this shoot - the cleanup process was relatively straightforward on these pics, but the removal of the halftone artefacts took by far the major portion of the time. Nothing I can do about that unless I get a faster computer - a much faster computer!

So there you go Smile
LucyPinderFan

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Maybe in the future it'd be possible to email images to people who just want their Lucy pics ASAP, and for the people who want cleaner images, you could then do that and post it to the forum? Just an idea?

There seems to be some sort of effect you do with the images. It's kinda like an oil painting effect (sorry I can't describe it a better way). Is there a reason why you do that? To me, it blurs the image a bit and decreases its quality.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That's the compromise involved in removing the half-tone artefacts. It works better on some images than on others... but the alternative is to have a picture made up of a bunch of dots - as you would see if you looked at the magazine through a magnifying glass - which looks awful Smile
jgclark

Contributions: 21

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

If Pigeon is anything like me, Photoshopping photos of Lucy (to enhance the photos, not distort them) Wink is a labour of love....

Perhaps a compromise is to post the before and after photos? While I'd guess the majority of us here prefer the photos after Pigeon has worked on them, I think an added benefit would be to see the effort he's gone through to make the photos better.

Either way, I'd guess if LucyPinderFan wants the originals, he could find them on the official forum.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

jgclark wrote:
If Pigeon is anything like me, Photoshopping photos of Lucy (to enhance the photos, not distort them) Wink is a labour of love....

A very good way of putting it Smile

jgclark wrote:
Either way, I'd guess if LucyPinderFan wants the originals, he could find them on the official forum.

...which shouldn't be hard, what with apparently being a member there Smile - or indeed in many other places on the internet, simply to scan the photos is an easy task which many people do, and raw scans spring up like mushrooms all over the place almost before I've got my boots on Smile
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

There are certainly many places that you could get the scans with text, official, the other .tv, thecelebforum to name 3.

Plus the numerous blogs that then feature said scans almost immediately.

Pigeons quality is top notch hence the time taken to produce the work, the results are well worth the wait.

Of course my recommendation would be to get out early and buy the mag (if you are in the UK or other nuts retailing couintry). That way you get to see the Lucy in the original format, and support her by making sure her issues are top sellers. No waiting for scans when you do this!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
Pigeons quality is top notch hence the time taken to produce the work, the results are well worth the wait.

Thanks Blush

paulb11 wrote:
Of course my recommendation would be to get out early and buy the mag (if you are in the UK or other nuts retailing couintry). That way you get to see the Lucy in the original format, and support her by making sure her issues are top sellers. No waiting for scans when you do this!

Yes... I fully endorse this. The more they sell of the issues featuring Lucy, the more issues featuring Lucy there will be Smile Indeed part of my reasoning for posting the scans is to show people how good the pics are to encourage any waverers to buy the magazine.

Unfortunately it is not an option for the residents of Illinois; perhaps the solution there is either to move to the West Coast and take advantage of the time difference, or to move to the UK and buy the magazine Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy makes a brief appearance in this Nuts video introducing a bevy of busty brunette babes...

Lucy Pinder introduces Nuts Busty Brunette Babes

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well there's no Lucy content in Nuts this week Weep

Lucy's column is still missing Mad and Sophie's "best British boobs" feature doesn't include Lucy Sad Too soon after Lucy's last appearance? Well it does include Eva and she's not actually British...

So let's have these rather sweet old Lucy pics to make up for the lack Smile

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thank you they are nice pics but it says fast car not nuts Confused when is Lucys column coming back?

theres a whole lot of pics on the other forum Lucy and Michelle and Sophie and Chanelle. the chanelle ones suck shes the biggest turn off out. do you do photoshop requests Smile can you do some ones with her edited off them please like you did the nuts holiday ones Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes, the shoot was indeed for Fast Car, but that's not important right now. I just grabbed them out of my collection in a semi-random manner.

Lucy's column... your guess is as good as mine Smile Seems that Lucy herself doesn't get to know whether it'll be there or not, so what hope does anyone else have of knowing Hehe

Perhaps your emails of appreciation for Lucy features could include a plea for the return of the column? Wink

I presume the "whole lot of pics on the other forum" are from the gallery that went up on the Nuts website last night. I didn't bother to post them on here because they are all old ones and have been posted before...

Completely agree about Chanelle though, out of all the models they feature she is the only one who attracts a significant amount of negative comment... and boy does she attract a lot of it, so many people don't like her that I can't understand why they bother to feature her. "Talentless child", as someone on another forum memorably and accurately commented. I was hoping that gallery would contain some unseen pics from Lucy's recent shoot with Eva, that would have been far more appreciated...

I already do have a few edits which I made of that set last year, here they are Big Smile Haven't done the whole set, but I might do some more if I get bored enough Smile

Plus this truly stunning one of Lucy which didn't need the edit...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Couple more edits Smile

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ace cool thank you Thumb Up! those are much better Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy is the star of the 69 sexy brunettes gallery that has just gone up on the Nuts website Big Smile

No new pics in the gallery, indeed they are mostly quite recent ones, but the headline pic is from a set that hasn't been seen for a whiley so I reckon it's worth posting it... and the others that go with it Smile (And since I was specifically told to check the Nuts site tonight I think we need something to show for it Hehe)

I like these pics, anyway, and the headline one is one that particularly sticks in my mind since one of my mates was inadvertently very rude about it once...

I think this one also deserves a repost... Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: