Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 169, 170, 171 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

nice card, and thanks for the tip Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Vomit
Everywhere that we see Lucy Pinder (Nuts, twitter, facebook, laid, m*db*ll rallye,...), I can only see she's a manipulated tool in the hands of lucrative business! Cry
By a way or an other, i don't think she controles her image and the communication. She now wins her money more by this way than by modeling. Plus she seems to be in touch with no news of new shoot and this strange new job. Wry
Sorry guys, in this end of year i don't want to be delighted about what i see about LP... Shrug

Have a good end of year everybody! Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Agree with some of that, but not completely... Smile

Twitter, I did worry that she had been manouevred into going on there when it first started, but I've not thought that for a long time now - though I do feel that she feels restricted in what she can tweet. There's been nothing at all deep since her tweet about Question Time shortly after she first got onto twitter, which is a great shame - it's as if she fears to express any interesting opinions in case people disagree with them, when really it would be great for her to show the world what a bright spark she really is Smile

Facebook is an irrelevance since she's not actually on it herself. It's like the official forum and the official myspace page - it's got Lucy's name on it and this "official" tag, but it's not Lucy running any of those things and her personal involvement with them is minimal to say the least.

I do think you are right that she does not have full control over her image. It's a pretty inescapable conclusion since the only outlet she has which is actually her own is twitter, everything else is run by other people, and as I said above it seems that she feels restricted from exposing her true intelligence and depth on there and only tweets shallow and mostly rather uninteresting stuff.

We shall have to see what the new year brings, but I will say that I am - cautiously - optimistic about most of it Smile

If only she can manage to gain the self-confidence to express herself freely on twitter.......

And to trust in her own beauty, realise that when so many fans say they love her in her natural condition they really mean it and she has no need to worry about her weight or anything else about her appearance...

Lucy is great, she just needs to fully realise her own greatness and that all the good things come from her, not "luck" or other people or anything, but from herself Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Why did Lucy get Nuts to remove the housework shoot vid? Its one of her best shoots ever! Spinning Eyes Hehe
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

If u go through the Nuts video list the only topless videos they have left of Lucy are from the football shoot..and i have a feeling they won't be up there very long..my guess is now that Lucy is doing topless videos only for her mobile site she would try and discourage all the old ones from showing her lovely figure for free..which actually makes perfect business sense..i think that could be the reason she asked Nuts to get rid of the kitchen video
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Why did Lucy get Nuts to remove the housework shoot vid? Its one of her best shoots ever! Spinning Eyes Hehe

Because it was topless... it's this thing that Lucy thinks that if she gets rid of the topless material on the Nuts website, people will buy it off the mobile site instead.

One can see the logic, but unfortunately it doesn't work like that Wry problem is that Lucy is looking at it from the wrong side of the wall - ie. her side, not the fans' side - and she doesn't really know what the view from our side looks like.

People don't fail to sign up to the mobile site because they can get Lucy's topless videos for free - they fail to sign up because they can get everyone else's for free. In vast quantities. All over the internet. If they can't get Lucy's they won't pay to get them, they'll just carry on watching other people's and leave it at that.

On the contrary, she needs the topless videos on the Nuts site to maintain people's interest and give them some incentive to investigate the mobile material. Incentive which is desperately needed - the threads about it on this forum show how hard it is to get even the most dedicated fans to sign up, let alone the majority who, while they do like Lucy, aren't really that bothered and rate stuff being free as more significant than whose stuff it is.

Remember how on BB she got slagged off by literally millions of people for not going topless? Which was well out of order, in that situation they should never have expected her to. But the Nuts website is different - she does lots of topless features in the mag, and it's entirely reasonable for people to expect her to have the topless videos on the site - ie. to do the same as all the other models do.

All it will achieve to starve the fans of topless videos is to get people slagging her off again - only, I am sorry to say, this time with some justification. You can't put the topless genie back in the bottle - trying to do so, even if only partially, will just alienate fans and cause people to shift their interest to other models - and it won't just be with videos, it'll bleed over into people's interest in shoots - Lucy's mainstream effort - and she absolutely doesn't need that at all.

She would be far better off to let Nuts put the topless videos back on their website - with a tag on the end or on the player page pointing people to the mobile site. (Like the video pages on this site have Smile)
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

well said, I agree with the whole thing, you have highlighted the problem and tried to find a solution Thumb Up!
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Not only that: IMHO she needs to get back to do topless vids. Short, promotional ones as before on Nuts, to keep people hooked and then hit them with the promised of longer, higher quality downloadable videos avaliable thru her website via monthly subscription or pay-per-video (I pay for a video ONCE, I download it).

Everything else, IMHO again, is a rip-off. I'm really sorry but I can't support her current business model: I gotta pay a monthly subscription to see p*ss-poor (mobile) quality videos that I'm not allowed to download and save at least on mobile data charges, but I gotta use my 3G connectivity any time I wanna watch them. Yes, I know I could use wireless, but I want my early ration of Pinder on my way to work. Smile
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great points in the last few posts Thumb Up!. ive been a huge fan of hers for a number of years(more than any other model i know) and ive subscribed to her site once, and i only accessed it through my computer which enabled me to capture the vids. But in all honesty with the majority being 90 seconds, i havent gone back to watch them as much as i thought and the pictures are practically a lost cause. it seems like itd take a miracle for her to start putting vids back up on Nuts. Now that theyre actually uploading vids in respectable quality we have to in turn watch her topless in vids around 1mb. Sad

She could put the vids back up on nuts, ditch the mobile gimmick and have a small website that has vids in respectable quality and last longer than a commercial break. we're not expecting full on talk to the camera striptease, the vids are great how they are, just extend them 3 or 4 minutes Wink
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
great points in the last few posts Thumb Up!. ive been a huge fan of hers for a number of years(more than any other model i know) and ive subscribed to her site once, and i only accessed it through my computer which enabled me to capture the vids. But in all honesty with the majority being 90 seconds, i havent gone back to watch them as much as i thought and the pictures are practically a lost cause. it seems like itd take a miracle for her to start putting vids back up on Nuts. Now that theyre actually uploading vids in respectable quality we have to in turn watch her topless in vids around 1mb. Sad

She could put the vids back up on nuts, ditch the mobile gimmick and have a small website that has vids in respectable quality and last longer than a commercial break. we're not expecting full on talk to the camera striptease, the vids are great how they are, just extend them 3 or 4 minutes Wink

I'd think thats a good idea if non-nude models like Denise Milani and Jordan Carver can make a killing off it Lucy can.
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

since Nuts have been doing their #days of christmas babes, theyve released a bunch of pics in much better quality then what we're used to. any plans on getting the Lucy pics up? heres a sample, you be the judge if its better quality.
http://static.nuts.co.uk/images/2011/09/nuts_lucy_pinder_nuts.co_.uk_64.jpg
Wry how do you resize the picture pigeon? i can post the image no prob but i cant manage to scale it down. i posted the link instead rather than have the fullsize image.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's the same quality as I already have the website versions of the images in... I've not been too bothered about posting all of them though because they're the same pics as in the magazine and they're not actual HQs, I've mostly been concerned with posting the odd one or two that weren't in the mag. I suppose I could go through and see which ones are up and which aren't Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well, I rather thought this might happen Big Grin

We have got Lucy in Nuts for Christmas after all Merry Christmas Big Grin

And they say there is a Lucy poster too - let's hope it's one of the large-size fold-out ones and not just a normal-size pic inside the back cover Smile

Lucy looks a bit put out in these pics! Don't worry Lucy, if these are the new competition it doesn't seem to me you've any cause for concern Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Not so put out in these 2 is she! Hehe Thumb Up! Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: