Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 166, 167, 168 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

not sure how Lucy placed since i dont recall the last positions other than her being 4th.
though we'd all like to see her as number 1, i imagine nuts will have that spot reserved for the upcoming covergirl, and i think Lucys next shoot will be the annual xmas shoot. my guess is she placed second and rosie third. 1st place will be some girl out of left park.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It was Rosie first, Emma Glover second, Courtnie Quinlan third. But Lucy - as usual - was way out in front in terms of Facebook "likes" - which are not susceptible to multiple voting. Really Nuts should get rid of the 1-10 thing and just base it on FB.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...In case anyone's wondering, the pic of Lucy in this week's Nuts is this one from the 25-10-2011 issue.

Shame they couldn't give us a new one.... like a version of the one off the cover of the special edition without chopping Lucy's head off - are you reading this, Nuts? Wink Hehe

Must say I do love Lucy's outfit in these shots, the combination of black with the diaphanous white stockings works really well Smile

linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

any reason to post that pic is welcome. what was the top 10 anyway? i see Lucy placed 3rd, curious how the other nuts regulars placed.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Rosie 1, Emma Glover 2, Lucy 3, Courtnie Quinlan 4, JJC 5, Charlotte Herbert 6, Nicole Neal 7, Keeley Hazell 8, Stacey Massey 9, Gemma Atkinson 10.

Daft.

Holly Peers was 14, India 15 and Kelly Hall 16. All should have been in the top 10 instead of those who don't even appear in Nuts...

Trouble is that the "unknowns" get a bunch of "10" votes from their websites/twitter feeds/FB pages, but do not get the "1" votes from spiteful idiots that the more well known models get - especially Lucy, she's suffered from that ever since Nuts started doing these polls.

The Nuts voting system is just too unrepresentative and too open to abuse. They ought to can the 1-10 thing altogether and just count the Facebook "Likes".
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Laugh keely and gemma in the top 10? when did we go back in time...
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Rosie 1, Emma Glover 2, Lucy 3, Courtnie Quinlan 4, JJC 5, Charlotte Herbert 6, Nicole Neal 7, Keeley Hazell 8, Stacey Massey 9, Gemma Atkinson 10.

Daft.

Holly Peers was 14, India 15 and Kelly Hall 16. All should have been in the top 10 instead of those who don't even appear in Nuts...

Trouble is that the "unknowns" get a bunch of "10" votes from their websites/twitter feeds/FB pages, but do not get the "1" votes from spiteful idiots that the more well known models get - especially Lucy, she's suffered from that ever since Nuts started doing these polls.

The Nuts voting system is just too unrepresentative and too open to abuse. They ought to can the 1-10 thing altogether and just count the Facebook "Likes".

Although Rosie and Emma are very nice and sexy girls, but before Lucy? Thumb Down

And Holly not under the top 3???? Thumb Down Thumb Down Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's as I said - ever since Nuts started doing these polls they have been beset by spiteful idiots who have something against Lucy and don't want her to win, so they vote her down. Initially they were very unsubtle about it and used robots to put in loads of votes against Lucy, but now that Nuts and I are aware and are watching out for that they are more canny and just put in enough to keep her off the top. They need a good kick in the teeth.

These idiots can't take away the facebook "Likes" that people give Lucy, so the "Likes" give a much truer picture - and Lucy always gets two or three times as many "Likes" as the best of the rest Big Smile

So I say again, Nuts should do away with the 1-10 thing as it's just too open to abuse, and simply count facebook "Likes" to get their result.

....Nuts have just posted this pic from last year's Christmas shoot on their facebook page. Can we hope for an appearance by Lucy in this year's Christmas feature? I know that one of the mags has already done their Christmas shoot - and it hasn't got Lucy in it Sad but I'm not sure which mag it is. Let's hope it was Zoo Smile I reckon that Nuts should at the very least feature the top three from this poll in their Christmas feature Smile - may I suggest that anyone who agrees goes to their facebook page and tells them so Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I cant imagine an Xmas issue of Nuts without Lucy Pinder! Hehe Big Smile Thumb Up!
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I cant imagine an Xmas issue of Nuts without Lucy Pinder! Hehe Big Smile Thumb Up!
this, i wouldnt even second guess it...until now, you're making us nervous pigeon Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It has certainly happened - either 2008 or 2009, can't remember which and cba to look it up Smile but one of those years had a Lucy-less Christmas issue, think it was Danielle Lloyd who headed it. Hence my comment about telling Nuts what we want - can't be complacent Wink
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

after some searching, danielle lloyd was indeed the 2008 xmas covergirl. but Lucy has been featured in the xmas shoot 2006/07/09/10. She was covergirl each year but 2006(Sophie H. had the honor).
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

There is a new Lucy Pinder gallery on the Nuts website Big Smile

Facebook users, please visit it and click the "Like" button!

Unfortunately there aren't any actual new pics in it Sad Please, Nuts, sort it out! If Lucy wants paying extra for them, pay her! We get epic outtake galleries from everyone else's shoots, like the Sophie Howard one the other day for instance... It's not fair to keep stiffing us on outtakes from the model without whom Nuts would not have a fraction of the success it does!

Anyway, here are the gallery versions of the pics from Lucy's 25-10-2011 feature...

linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

very nice Thumb Up! , and i agree if we got a gallery like sophie's the other day thatd be one helluva christmas present.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: