Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 165, 166, 167 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cry Cry Cry
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Is Nuts magazine getting silly or is it just me? This week Imogen Thomas... Also starring an unnecessary dose of Jessica Jane Clement! Nuts Magazine: When you REALLY need new content Spinning Eyes Vomit
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Particularly not happy about the IT feature. Relaunching a career by doing the dirty with a footballer, attempting to blackmail him and then taking advantage of the resulting tabloid kerfuffle by pretending to be a victim is rather distasteful to say the least, and moreover it doesn't do any favours for the image of glamour models in general. And after all the effort I go to to point out that Lucy and indeed the great majority of models are absolutely not like that...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Imogen Thomas is NOT a glamour model, shes a ..."very nice lady who walks like a duck"...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

From Lucy on twitter: "I recognise that headless woman...........! x http://www.nuts.co.uk/oneshot "

....You should get on to them, Lucy, and tell them to jolly well reprint it without chopping your head off!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
From Lucy on twitter: "I recognise that headless woman...........! x http://www.nuts.co.uk/oneshot "
Big Laugh k that was funny.
and i didnt really expect a lucy feature this week as we just got one maybe 3 weeks ago. and i think imogen is hot in her Nuts shoots so bring on tuesday. Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

....As I said on the previous page there aren't any new pics in the "oneshot", they're just recycled pics from February. But since people are no doubt going to be looking I may as well repost them Smile

Skillgannon

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong, those photos are absolutely stunning, in fact possibly my favourites but you would have thought Nuts could show a new shoot or even show some unprinted photos from a previous shoot.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This week's Nuts "50 rudest moments" includes three mentions of Lucy... Smile

This royal wedding shoot pic...

Lucy's largest pose in this pic...

And this pic from Lucy's shoot with Rosie. Which they have rated number 1 Big Smile

linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

first question of Imogens new feature ask what nuts girl she'd like to do a shoot with. she chose the obvious Big Grin. not sure about the lot of you but id very much like to see that shoot. itd be interesting to have Lucy being the topless one and the other girl covered, sort of a reverse role.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You can probably guess that I think it would be a terrible idea!
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I agree with Pigeon, I'm sick of seeing and hearing about Imogen...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Quote:
I agree with Pigeon, I'm sick of seeing and hearing about Imogen...

Me as well
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Laugh i figured thatd go over well. being in the uk i imagine you guys must be inundated with all kinds of trash glamour girl news. the only ever time i read about imogen(or jordan, jessica clement etc) are when they have new shoots out. and even then i rarely bother to read the interviews, the pictures suffice. Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Looks like we probably will get a pic of Lucy in Tuesday's Nuts, but it probably won't be a new one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: