Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 163, 164, 165 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beerlover

Contributions: 1439

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Beerlover wrote:
And i don't think, that they have photo-shopped her smaller boobs.

I was thinking particularly of the last pic... Lucy's right boob looks very flat, because of the shading/contrast being wrong Smile

Which isn't to deny that Lucy herself is looking stunning... I reckon that, plus the bra-half-on-half-off pic, are my favourites of this feature Big Smile

Yes, the bra-half-on-half-off is also one of my favorite.

I think her both boobs looks different and the right smaller, because Lucy has the right arm down and the left up. So her left boob going more up and forwards with her arm and the right boob are relaxed, in a natural lightly saggy shape. That is totally normal for such an posture. And Lucy looks so hot in this posture. Her awesome pair isnt´t photo-shopped.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for the scans. Big Smile
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

There's the gem I was hoping for.
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Richard wrote:

There's the gem I was hoping for.

+1
Beerlover

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Her is an other perspective on Lucy´s best asset. Her boobs looks absolute fantastic, so well-shaped and big enough. They are in top-form. Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!

snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Mr.Ons wrote:

Shock Is it her role of Nuts glamour model wich includes to say this sort of sentence, or did she says it with her own intelligency? This way to say the thing doesn't stick with many stuffs we can have thought about her before. It rings like an air of submission to Nuts, or voluntary prostitution for Nuts (and readers). It's quite disturbing, isn't it. Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

All the magazines report all the models saying stuff like that... Smile

...We have the second video already Big Grin

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine 25-10-2011 - 02

redhawk

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Bow flippin hell, outstanding vid. bra or no bra that vid is incredible, and i think that bra is 2 sizes to small Hehe
Beerlover

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Bow flippin hell, outstanding vid. bra or no bra that vid is incredible, and i think that bra is 2 sizes to small Hehe

Yeah, Lucy´looks so sexy in this tight bra and i love this hot lingerie. The all too small bra enhanced the shape of Lucy´s fantastic boobs so much. Never seen Lucy´s boobs better in a bra. Bow

And the small bra greatly enlarged her already big dream boobs. Woohoo!
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

6 pictures/to 2 videos lets hope this ratio continues into the future Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wonderful! Many thanks for the scans and videos Pigeon Thumb Up!

I wonder when we will get to see more photos from that second video!

As others have said it is strange that we've had 3 1/2 minutes of video and only a few pictures this time. Not that I'm complaining as I always think Lucy looks even better in the videos Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
I wonder when we will get to see more photos from that second video!

Ah, the eternal question...

Robster wrote:
As others have said it is strange that we've had 3 1/2 minutes of video and only a few pictures this time. Not that I'm complaining as I always think Lucy looks even better in the videos Big Laugh

...and her boobs definitely look bigger in these than they do in the mag!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
...and her boobs definitely look bigger in these than they do in the mag!
funny how they slim down her boobs in a big boob mag. just one of the mysteries that keeps me awake at night Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks to YFNspiderman82 for this 3D rendering from Lucy's "royal wedding" Nuts shoot Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: