Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 162, 163, 164 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

good points patriot, shes been in nuts now for what seems like a decade. we'd all like to see her in shoots that dont fit the context of the typical nuts shoot, and hopefully now with her mobile site she will. we knows shes shot exclusive vids for that site so there will bound to be pics appearing as well. so we will be able to see Lucy in a photoshoot(with videos) where hopefully she was able to control every aspect of it. unfortunately we're required to pay to see this Roll Eyes.

thankfully nuts gave us the vid as well, so her body does still look as amazing as it is on cover.(minus the obvious photoshop touchups). hopefully we wont have to go another 4 months without a new Lucy shoot, the great Lucy drought of 2011 Big Laugh
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I like how Lucy had her own video separate from the other models, personally I prefer Lucy in a solo shoot. Thumb Up! Lucy looks stunning as always, heres hoping tomorrow releases a few more Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

(Don't forget to look at the pics and vids on the previous page, viewers... Smile)

patriot wrote:
Before I start I’ll warn you this is going to go down like a lead balloon,
You can say what you want about me after this, just don't edit or delete this as it could be my song piece.

Nono, this is the Lucy Pinder TV forum... Wink

Anyway, I don't disagree with all of it... just quite a lot of it Smile

patriot wrote:
This looks like another typical, brainless, nuts re-hash!

The lack of any imagination that Nuts displays when coming up with ideas for shoots is of course something a lot of us have commented on. This is part of the reason I'd love to see Lucy do a shoot in, say, Front, or even Bizarre.

Some of the problem though must be put down to lack of feedback... quite a few times Nuts have made posts on facebook, or brought out surveys, inviting people to make their voice heard on this. I have replied to these posts pointing out that unimaginatively recycling the same old themes for shoots puts people off and making suggestions for different themes they could use... but despite also posting the links on here, nobody else has bothered to say anything. Hey chaps, if you want Nuts to be more imaginative with their shoot themes, tell them, and suggest some ideas for them! Smile

patriot wrote:
The make up looks like the artist walked straight off of the set of the only way is Essex, it appears the editors are definitely getting paid by the number of pixels air brushed

...and spoiling Lucy's figure while they're at it. Yes. This is just barmy. Oh how I would love to delete photoshop off every computer in the Nuts offices, and add it to the signatures of their antivirus software so they can't load it back on again...

patriot wrote:
and has the country completely run out of models that come any where close to complementing Lucy in these shoots?

"Run out"? It never had any Smile

patriot wrote:
I'm going to say it now before it happens and every one jumps on the band wagon.
I think Lucy and any real fan knows she has outgrown this rubbish.

Now this I simply can't agree with Smile

If there was any validity to saying she's "outgrown this rubbish" then it applied before she even started Wink

It's not fair to blame Lucy for the magazines' lack of imagination and habit of ruining pics with photoshop - especially when it's been like that all along, it's not as if it's something that's "got worse recently".

These notions of expiry and outgrowing etc. are a poisonous worm in the bowels of this industry. They deserve no credit, because they are simply artificial rubbish, meaningless and detrimental to everyone - models and fans alike.

What counts is beauty and talent - which of course Lucy still has. In spades Big Smile Without Lucy Nuts would not have had anything like the success it has - and Lucy is still their most popular model, by some considerable margin, and there is every indication that her popularity will continue. Because there is nothing about Lucy herself to cause it to diminish Smile

To make a musical analogy, Lucy is not like some creativity-free doof-doof-doof track made by some gimp drugged out of his mind pushing buttons on a computer that everyone will have forgotten about next week. Quite the reverse. She is the equivalent of Pink Floyd, or the Beatles (yes, I know she doesn't like them Smile) - a timeless talent that everyone will still remember in a hundred years.

patriot wrote:
I hope before it's too late, she can leave this behind on a high and move on.

No I don't mean leave modelling completely, I would hate never to see her again, and yes I realise tabloids like the daily star and nuts made Lucy what she is today, but please give her the room to grow.

The important thing is for Lucy to maintain and expand her public profile and keep herself high in the public consciousness while she "moves sideways" into other areas such as movie work Smile

Not "leave anything behind" - keep it all going, while firing up other things Smile

Lucy has been somewhat handicapped in this area since while we all love her to bits she's been little known outside the narrow Nuts/Star audience, and the one thing that did significantly expose her to a wider audience exposed her to completely the wrong one - to an audience that expected her to be the opposite of what she is - and was an unmitigated disaster as a result.

This is changing. High profile assignments like the Lynx and Bennetts ads, and Strippers vs Werewolves, have called wider attention to her, and both from these and from the word spreading of her "normal" Nuts work Lucy's profile with the general public has been rising quite significantly in the last year/year and a half or so.

I quite agree that she should be featured in a wider variety of themes, but it's not Lucy's fault that she isn't, it's Nuts's lack of imagination and they do it to all the models. She needs the Nuts work, repetitive or not, to maintain her profile, since it's the most conspicuous and frequent thing she does.

The more profile she has, the more people will become aware of her talent and ever-increasing beauty and the more variety of work she will attract Smile

It's not a case of "leaving behind", it's a case of, need for, keeping this fire burning while using the brands from it to light others Smile

patriot wrote:
Like many in here I fell for the innocence, the shear natural beauty, the almost fairy tale like storey and fate like nature of a young girl being plucked from a beach and thrust into stardom, and the person behind it all.

Well Lucy still has all that... she is Lucy Big Smile But she is like a fine wine - as she matures she just gets better and better Big Smile Don't look at Nuts's lack of creativity, look at the way Lucy's qualities overcome it Smile

patriot wrote:
Ask yourselves this, would Elvis have been retained in the pages of history as the legend he is now regarded if he were alive today?

Well let's look at some other legends who still are alive... Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood spring to mind Smile They have maintained their legendary status pretty well, it seems to me - and Lucy is just as capable of doing the same Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
She is the equivalent of Pink Floyd, or the Beatles (yes, I know she doesn't like them Smile) - a timeless talent that everyone will still remember in a hundred years.

Say WHAT?! Sad

Laugh
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Seem some scans already, bit disappointed with the lack of LP, we've only got ONE additional picture we haven't already seen from the sneak peek Thumb Down
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Patriot wrote:

The lack of any imagination that Nuts displays when coming up with ideas for shoots is of course something a lot of us have commented on.
Right i become tired with commenting on it! But you know it's sometime so good for me to shoot on Nuts Shoot Big Grin

Patriot wrote:
Before I start I’ll warn you this is going to go down like a lead balloon, You can say what you want about me after this, just don't edit or delete this as it could be my song piece.
An oxygen bubble for me Patriot! For once it's not me who makes this sort of criticism! Thanx for writting your feelings! Thumb Up!

Patriot wrote:
The make up looks like the artist walked straight off of the set of the only way is Essex, it appears the editors are definitely getting paid by the number of pixels air brushed and has the country completely run out of models that come any where close to complementing Lucy in these shoots?
AGREE!! Thumb Up!

Patriot wrote:
I think Lucy and any real fan knows she has outgrown this rubbish.
Well i'm not a real fan but i realized it since a long time. Thumb Up! Unfortunately, the age isn't enough to grow near something new. I'm sure if she had read all posts of the 2 forums since 3 years and considerated some feeling seriously, well any things could have made her think better about her professional life. But we'll maybe never know all on all about that...

Patriot wrote:
No I don't mean leave modelling completely, I would hate never to see her again, and yes I realise tabloids like the daily star and nuts made Lucy what she is today, but please give her the room to grow.
Never Nuts will let her go away, even if at 40 she prettiest than all the 20agers models! But Patriot i think you missed a lot of things: this year all is moving. We can't conclue now it's sure, but there's a real little evolution!
Patriot wrote:
Yes I know how melodramatic this all sounds.
i enjoy your post Patriot and specially the word "melodramatic". Thumb Up!

Pigeon wrote:
Nono, this is the Lucy Pinder TV forum...
The Best!Bow
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:

The make up looks like the artist walked straight off of the set of the only way is Essex, it appears the editors are definitely getting paid by the number of pixels air brushed and has the country completely run out of models that come any where close to complementing Lucy in these shoots?

QFT

Though, I think rather then finding models to complement Lucy, they are putting models with her to gain exposure and recognition.

They know Lucy will sell copy...so they pass the rest of the roster through her appearances so folks will see them too. It's understandable, yet still regrettable.

----

But seriously...enough with the photoshop...Lucy does not have a 6 pixel waist, nor should she...it's starts to look like your seeing her in one of those fun-house mirrors.

Wasn't there a set from an Italian Mag that looked like this? Just unnatural.

Tie in what looks like it might be a spray tan... Weep

I was looking forward to something new...hoping for a hidden gem.
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I have more scans of the other images in the new mag, but they are rubbish plus Pigeon's scans are always great... Drink
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This is the best promise of the year. Thumb Up!
Skillgannon

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Like some others have said, I was a bit dissapointed that there are not that many photos of Lucy but having said that these few photos are better than none
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well they are jolly good photos Big Smile

Even if they have photoshopped Lucy in such a way that her boobs look smaller - particularly in the last pic - she is still looking as beautiful as ever Big Smile - and I love her outfit Cloud 9

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great pics thanks Pigeon Thumb Up! Big Smile
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well they are jolly good photos Big Smile

Even if they have photoshopped Lucy in such a way that her boobs look smaller - particularly in the last pic - she is still looking as beautiful as ever Big Smile - and I love her outfit Cloud 9

Thanks for this hot proof of Lucy´s unique sexiness, Pigeon. I love this pics and Lucy´s awesome boobs. Love

In this pic Lucy´s boobs looks for me better than ever. Thumb Up!

And i don´t think, that they have photo-shopped her smaller boobs. Lucy boobs shrink a little bit, because she has lost weight. Her belly looks thinner and you can see a little bit the bones of her rips. She could gained weight in the future, but her boobs are now simply perfect. Cloud 9
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

that last pic is a killer, thanks for the scans pigeon. everythings normal again Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Beerlover wrote:
And i don't think, that they have photo-shopped her smaller boobs.

I was thinking particularly of the last pic... Lucy's right boob looks very flat, because of the shading/contrast being wrong Smile

Which isn't to deny that Lucy herself is looking stunning... I reckon that, plus the bra-half-on-half-off pic, are my favourites of this feature Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: