Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 161, 162, 163 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thought that would make you happy Big Grin

...Yes folks, Lucy is in Nuts on Tuesday Thumb Up! Bounce

danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wow she looks beautiful, I have a feeling I'm really going to like this shoot
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice! I'm really looking forward to this shoot. Thanks for the update.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Canīt wait till tuesday. Lucy looks great on the pic.
Beerlover

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy only 18. Thumb Down
Skillgannon

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:26 am    Subject: number 18? Reply with quote

Lucy at number 18?

Are they nuts!!! ( oh...yeah...oops)

Absolute crime, should have been number 1
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:33 pm    Subject: Re: number 18? Reply with quote

Skillgannon wrote:
Lucy at number 18?

Are they nuts!!! ( oh...yeah...oops)

Absolute crime, should have been number 1

For the first time since a long time, Nuts was for sale again nearby home. I of course bought a copy of Nuts and I was just wondering the same: why is Lucy not at number 1???? Confused
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

SPAH

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Mr.Ons wrote:

Looking VERY brown there! Her skin tone matches the medal

EDIT: Not a criticism, she looks great!
Grandad
SPAH

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

My criticism is that they ruined the front cover by sticking Leigh Francis on it! Hehe
Beerlover

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
My criticism is that they ruined the front cover by sticking Leigh Francis on it! Hehe

But those hot pics from Lucy forgive the mistake. Lucy looks incredible in the topless pic. Woohoo! Woohoo!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:

My criticism is that they ruined the front cover by turning that gorgeous pic of Lucy back to front... there's no reason on earth why they couldn't have put "Nuts" in the top right corner and printed the pic of Lucy the right way round. Alter the layout to suit the pic, not the other way round!

Here is the first video from the shoot... Big Grin

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine 25-10-2011 - 01

...Also you can vote for your favourite issue of Nuts here - I'd guess the obvious choice is to vote for Lucy's first topless issue Hehe but there are plenty more Lucy issues to vote for Big Smile - wouldn't it be great to see all the top 10 issues being Lucy's Big Grin
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Before I start Iíll warn you this is going to go down like a lead balloon,
You can say what you want about me after this, just don't edit or delete this as it could be my song piece.

This looks like another typical, brainless, nuts re-hash!
The make up looks like the artist walked straight off of the set of the only way is Essex, it appears the editors are definitely getting paid by the number of pixels air brushed and has the country completely run out of models that come any where close to complementing Lucy in these shoots?

I'm going to say it now before it happens and every one jumps on the band wagon.
I think Lucy and any real fan knows she has outgrown this rubbish.
I hope before it's too late, she can leave this behind on a high and move on.

No I don't mean leave modelling completely, I would hate never to see her again, and yes I realise tabloids like the daily star and nuts made Lucy what she is today, but please give her the room to grow.

Like many in here I fell for the innocence, the shear natural beauty, the almost fairy tale like storey and fate like nature of a young girl being plucked from a beach and thrust into stardom, and the person behind it all. I was only 19, this shouldnít have been what captured me, but never the less it was
Too much of this has already been lost, the memories fading and the legacy at risk.
Ask yourselves this, would Elvis have been retained in the pages of history as the legend he is now regarded if he were alive today?

Yes I know how melodramatic this all sounds.
Like I said this could be my song piece, and in the not so distant future when either, Lucy leaves glamour on a huge bang before moving on to bigger and better things, being remembered as the greatest glamour model this country has ever produced,
or fades into the background and gets lost in a cloud of fake tan and hair spray, you'll think of this and quietly utter...............damn.

Iím sure we all wonder from time to time what Lucy would think if any of our posts were to get back to her?

Well if this ever does, Lucy Pinder from me and all others who have been with you all the way through, thank you.

Yours Sincerely
Stu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: