Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 160, 161, 162 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...since this has now gone on to a new page, perhaps I should point out that what RockyMoney is going Thumb Up! about is the new pic of Lucy here http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-p15327.html#15327 Smile
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

BOING!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Epic! Thanks for the scan.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
EriK

Contributions: 30

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Yes... it is a previously unseen one Thumb Up! From Lucy's shoot in the 21-06-2011 issue Smile

Rotate Stunning Thumb Up! Can you point me to that shoot pigeon?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-t4-2190.html Smile
EriK

Contributions: 30

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks man... I don't know how i missed that BangHead
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
And here it is Big Smile

Looks like this shoot is going to be a corker Big Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts magazine - Shoot for 21-06-11 issue - Part 1

Lucy looks so hot and sexy in this shooting. Thumb Up!
Beerlover

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
True as the sky is blue Smile It's another of these things which is not merely pointless but actually detrimental to Lucy. All the people complaining about Lucy losing her curves... it isn't true. Look at - to pick good, recent examples - the behind-the-scenes calendar shoot videos on http://www.lucypindermobile.com/. Lucy still has absolutely gorgeous curves... but the dimwits between the camera and the magazine page photoshop them out Mad

And to pick one specific and obvious point... Lucy's boobs. In the videos, unphotoshopped, they look positively huge compared to the magazine pics. With a model like Lucy who is known for her large boobs, to photoshop her to make them look smaller is simply insane.

Lucy is the prime example of why photoshop should be deleted off the computers of everyone in the production chain!

"Daily Star: Lucy Pinder to get boob enhancement | January 11, 2009 |

Glamour model Lucy Pinder has revealed that she plans to use some of her fees for appearing on Celebrity B*g Br*ther on getting cosmetic surgery.
The 25-year old said that she wants to get some surgery on her boobs as they are "shrinking".
She told the Daily Star: "They are still an F at the moment, but Im definitely going to have a boob job now.
"Especially if they ever got to a D, I would have to have them filled up again."
She also rebuffed claims by fellow glamour model Jordan who said that she had already had surgery.
"Im not anti-surgery. I just havent needed to do [my boobs] yet. Although I have had my lips filled, I havent had a nose job or a boob job," Ms Pinder commented.
Lucy became the first person to be evicted from the Celebrity B*g Br*ther house after she was put up against former weather girl Ulrika Jonsson. "

I think, its normal. that her boobs shrink, if she lost weight. And its normal, that such very huge boobs aging and relaxing faster. But i love her smaller, so fantastic natural boobs. Her fantastic boobs still in a well shape and for me it is no problem, if they saggy a liite bit more and shrink too an big D-Cup. And i hope, she done never a boob job.

Last edited by Beerlover on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Is that block of text from the Daily Star true? They've been known to twist words...
Beerlover

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I think, its true.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/65283/Lucy-My-BB-story-/
Beerlover

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Very much so, Lucy's is very underrated as this pic demonstrates Smile

Im speechless. She is so beatiful. I love this pic.
Beerlover

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
As expected... there is now a big Lucy gallery on the Nuts website including pics from her 12-07-2011 feature Big Smile

No new ones - even though it says there are - but it does describe Lucy as "the most popular glamour model in the world" Thumb Up!

Facebook users, please be sure to visit the gallery link and "Like" the page Smile

Here are the 12-07 gallery versions...

Best pics i have ever seen from Lucy. Pure hotness and so incredible sexy. Her boobs looks so spectacular. Now Lucys boobs are my number 1.Love Love Love
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Finally Clap and may i add a Thud
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: