Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well Lucy is in Nuts again this week Big Grin No column unfortunately Sad but we do have two rather fine pics Big Smile

Not "new" pics as such... repeats of two of the pics from her latest and greatest shoot. But in larger sizes than we have seen before... which is excellent Big Grin

But speaking of new pics, one of these pics has been used to announce that Lucy has... yes, done another shoot for Nuts Bounce and I think we are in for a treat when it appears Big Grin

Clicky piccies:

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wow the second one without Lucys boobs missing this time cool Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Quite, it's a much better version than the small and obscured one they gave us before. Having a full-sized printed version of the first one is also much appreciated Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

(You told me there was a shoot with white stockings coming up but you didn't get through that it was with Eva... Tongue Hehe (no, not you, kilbs!) Still that does make sense I suppose Big Laugh)

This piece of news is going to please a few people Wink wonder if Nuts have a time machine that can look two weeks into the future? Hehe

Personally I'd prefer if it was Malene rather than Eva... and even better if it wasn't a double shoot at all. But no matter... and it's a bit soon after Lucy's last solo feature for that. What is more important is that it is a Lucy feature, and that Nuts are not only continuing to keep up our much-appreciated supply of Lucy in the current... er... Starless night, but that they are making sure it is a very good supply too Thumb Up!

Must say also that the idea of full Lucy features every four weeks or so, alternating with solo shoots one month and doubles the next, could be an idea with a lot of mileage in it Wink

...What am I on about? Well, these have appeared on the Nuts website in the sneak peek for Tuesday's issue Big Grin

JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucys eyes look beautiful!

Last edited by JGreen on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Spinning Eyes humena humena humena

Clean up on isle 1!

This said is it just me or do lucys breasts look comparitivley small in the first pic?
Still faaaabulous though well done Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I was thinking they looked bigger, myself Smile

Mind you that pic's been photoshopped to death anyway, so you can't exactly take it as a reference standard for anything Smile

JGreen wrote:
Lucys eyes look beautiful!

One of her defining features. One could indeed say, her best feature Cloud 9
jgclark

Contributions: 21

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh, I'm QUITE pleased by this- Eva's not everyone's cup of tea, but her breasts are superb- only outmatched by our Lucys'.... I look forward to this set....
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

These aren't grabbing me, is that wrong?! Shrug
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Looking forward to the rest of the shots. The two preview shots don't look too fantastic. Man, I really wish Lucy would have done topless modeling before she lost her full bust.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
The two preview shots don't look too fantastic.

enigmatic319 wrote:
These aren't grabbing me, is that wrong?! Shrug

I can see why you might feel like that... They definitely grab me, though, even though I'm not into doubles shoots. Something in Lucy's look... But then we all see something different in all of Lucy's pics Smile

Chris wrote:
Man, I really wish Lucy would have done topless modeling before she lost her full bust.

As she says... they fluctuate Smile They look more perky to me in these pics, though... let's see what tomorrow brings Smile

Chris wrote:
Looking forward to the rest of the shots.

Watch this space Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No, I haven't forgotten to do the scans don't be impatient, it's a lot of work! Wink

But while you're waiting here's the first video we have available Big Smile - yes, it is part 2 even though we haven't had part 1 yet Silly

Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot 26-10-09 - Lucy and Eva - set 2

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well here we are at last, sorry for the wait everyone Smile

One of the comments in the text really does make me weep... Lucy about the Programme Which We Do Not Name... "people like you to fit a certain stereotype - if you don't, they get annoyed"... Oh Lucy... oh so true, and you knew that, so why did you do it Weep Weep Weep

Very true comment from Eva, that Lucy is "just getting better and better" Big Grin that's so true as well Big Grin

Eva's surprised me as well by having better ideas than Lucy for a purported third model in the shoot... Sophie Howard, she suggested... that would be excellent (except that three models in the one shoot would definitely not be as good as three separate shoots!) Lucy's suggestion makes me remember last year and paulb11 having a go at me for putting down someone whose initials are KH Hehe but I still hold to that opinion, that woman makes my flesh crawl, she's like a Tolkien-style evil spider or something... I'd really hate to see her in the same picture as our lovely Lucy.

Anyway here are the pics and jolly fine they are too Big Grin

Archive of the scans plus the video:

lucy-pinder-eva-wyrwal-nuts-magazine-10-11-09.tar.gz 11.4MB

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thank you Pigeon been waiting all evening for this. why do nuts have to write all over the pics its much better without that.

Pigeon wrote:
One of the comments in the text really does make me weep... Lucy about the Programme Which We Do Not Name... "people like you to fit a certain stereotype - if you don't, they get annoyed"... Oh Lucy... oh so true, and you knew that, so why did you do it Weep Weep Weep

yeh too right Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
Thank you Pigeon been waiting all evening for this.

Glad to be of service, share and enjoy Smile

Yes, it takes ages, cup of tea for every picture more or less. So now I am both knackered, and awash Big Smile

Try it yourself some day Wink

...Of course I have missed the biggest point D'oh! Lucy may not rate her chances as a contestant on The X Factor.... But I definitely rate her chances hosting it Big Smile I don't watch it myself but from everyone else's comments it seems that the current presenter is a man who everybody loves to hate and thinks is a total prat. Much better to have a woman who everybody loves to love Big Smile - and who moreover likes the programme herself and has proven, top-notch presenting skills Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: