Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 154, 155, 156 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lougui

Contributions: 5

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Thumb Up! pigeon
Pinderlust

Contributions: 432

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

These are lovely Pigeon thank you! Thumb Up!

...But I can't help feeling a little disappointed; We have waited around 9 weeks since her last Nuts appearance to see just pretty much what we've already seen before.

The higher resolution is nice of course but I really hope this means we don't have to wait another 5 or 6 weeks (at least, as usual!) for a new Lucy nuts shoot Wry
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

We will just have to wait and see. Like I said before on the prev page, it's likely that Lucy will probably do a shoot this week or the next. Thumb Up!
devianttubs

Contributions: 43

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Although i think your all right, that lucy should be gracing our pages (both web and paper) with new shoots as much as possible - i feel the need to say that this calendar shoot is AMAZING!!!!
Not only is it probably one of the most varied shoots recently (gotta love a shoot with both converse, lingerie, glasses and cut off denim hot pants), but if you haven't already - BUY THE MAGAZINE!!! Its probably the best job Nuts have done to do Lucy Justice - 10 full pages!!!

I felt compelled to buy these, but come Monday, im getting any others that havn't been snapped up Smile

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hehe Thumb Up! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

devianttubs wrote:
Although i think your all right, that lucy should be gracing our pages (both web and paper) with new shoots as much as possible - i feel the need to say that this calendar shoot is AMAZING!!!!
Not only is it probably one of the most varied shoots recently (gotta love a shoot with both converse, lingerie, glasses and cut off denim hot pants), but if you haven't already - BUY THE MAGAZINE!!! Its probably the best job Nuts have done to do Lucy Justice - 10 full pages!!!

I felt compelled to buy these, but come Monday, im getting any others that havn't been snapped up Smile

Well said and good work Thumb Up!
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I gotta find myself a newsstand in Madrid that sells Nuts. There HAS to be one.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I shall visit the post office tomorrow Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Whos hoping for a Lucy shoot on Tuesday? Big Smile I've noticed that every time her management tweets a pic of her visiting there office she shortly after appears in Nuts magazine so I think next week looks promising Thumb Up!
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Whos hoping for a Lucy shoot on Tuesday? Big Smile I've noticed that every time her management tweets a pic of her visiting there office she shortly after appears in Nuts magazine so I think next week looks promising Thumb Up!

100 Best Arses / Jessica Jane Clement / B*g Br*ther special / Sophie Howard & Friends

Pick one of them Sad Sad Sad
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

none of the above
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

im goin with sophie howard+others or a best of issue. as much as id like to see a Lucy shoot i wont be expecting one for a month. technically she was just featured.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I do seem to remember Sophie tweeting recently that she was doing a shoot, so if I've remembered that right maybe she will be the main feature Smile

It would be most unusual for them to have a major Lucy feature two weeks running.

'Course, if it does happen to be "100 best bums", there is every reason for Lucy to be one of them Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Very much so, Lucy's is very underrated as this pic demonstrates Smile
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

TV's sexiest babes Sad

Not too fussed, quite like Jorgie Porter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: