Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

A classic already. That picture is one of Lucy's best and I love the heels there. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well I guess we've all been waiting for this but no doubt nobody expected it so soon Big Grin

There is now a gallery up on the Nuts website of extra pics from Lucy's new shoot Big Grin

Truly these are excellent pics... plenty of these deserve to have been printed in the magazine. Let us hope they choose some of them to make wallpapers out of so we get a chance to see them in something closer to the size/quality they deserve...

Look at this set Cloud 9

Thud

Far out...

Once again Lucy has excelled herself... how does she manage to get better and better with each shoot she does? Truly she is a being without limits Angel

Some unusual poses, some new departures in style. And so well done, too... the effect is absolutely stunning. And yet still somehow familiar... only Lucy could do this Big Smile

There are some very special pics in this set. There is something of Lucy in these pics which I have been missing for a very long time... Lucy's pics are always beautiful but there is something in these which really grabs at me Cloud 9 she has really put something special into this shoot. Lucy, you rock Heart

...yes, this one is from the housework shoot, but it was there and it's lovely...

...Those who like to examine URLs may note gaps in the sequence... this is because I have removed a few duplicate pics, and also the one which was destroyed by some moron cropping it half way up Lucy's face. Unfortunately there isn't another one of her looking in the same direction with the same expression for me to use to repair the damage, so I've just had to leave it out Sad

All the pics in an archive:

nuts-new-lucy-pinder-pictures-20-10-09.tar.gz 1.6MB

JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Amazing Set! Big Smile
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! WAY TO GO LUCY thx pigeongreat post to start my day with new hot pics of the lovely lucy yes I agree that special sparkle is there,now sorry to mention this but as lovely as her boobs look unless its camera angles they are still not as full and rounded as yesteryear!
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That logo was a bit much I'm afraid... ~ P

Quit possibly best set ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna have some fun with those, look out for a new set of walls avatars and sigs.
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Walls & Sigs from this set

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/walls-and-sigs-taken-from-nuts-13-10-09-t157.html
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Down boooooooooooooooooooooo
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well there is some good news today - as expected, Lucy's column is back in Nuts Thumb Up!

Shame they've repeated an old pic instead of giving us a new one. But it is a rather lovely pic Big Smile

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well I guess we've all been waiting for this but no doubt nobody expected it so soon Big Grin

There is now a gallery up on the Nuts website of extra pics from Lucy's new shoot Big Grin

Truly these are excellent pics... plenty of these deserve to have been printed in the magazine. Let us hope they choose some of them to make wallpapers out of so we get a chance to see them in something closer to the size/quality they deserve...

Look at this set Cloud 9

Thud

Far out...

Once again Lucy has excelled herself... how does she manage to get better and better with each shoot she does? Truly she is a being without limits Angel

Some unusual poses, some new departures in style. And so well done, too... the effect is absolutely stunning. And yet still somehow familiar... only Lucy could do this Big Smile

There are some very special pics in this set. There is something of Lucy in these pics which I have been missing for a very long time... Lucy's pics are always beautiful but there is something in these which really grabs at me Cloud 9 she has really put something special into this shoot. Lucy, you rock Heart

You got to love those pics.
Absolutely marvelous.
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

is there a scan ofLucy's pic from her article this week? she looks stunning in it.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
You got to love those pics.
Absolutely marvelous.

They are rather fine, aren't they Smile I love it when Lucy's wearing something see-through, she should do it more often...

The level of creativity in this shoot is really good - it's like Lucy's fitted herself with a supercharger or something Hehe she's really excelled herself in this. Quite different from her usual Nuts shoots and all the better for it... hey enig, this is something we were talking about recently, what do you reckon?

It's far too hard for me to pick a "favourite" from this set but these two pics do rather grab me... but then so do all the rest Cloud 9

Supra Edd wrote:
is there a scan ofLucy's pic from her article this week? she looks stunning in it.

Of course Smile see the post above Dib's. The scan is dated 03-02-09 because it's the same pic they used in that issue.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

slp wrote:
now sorry to mention this but as lovely as her boobs look unless its camera angles they are still not as full and rounded as yesteryear!

Ah well Lucy herself covered that point in the accompanying article... "They do tend to fluctuate", she said. (And indeed that applies to most women...) Could be she's telling us all not to worry about it Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well... despite the horror-movie front cover and the lack of Lucy's column, it is still definitely worth buying Nuts this week Big Grin

There is an absolutely superb full-page pic of Lucy in it Big Grin ...one could say, definitely poster-worthy Big Smile

Makes an interesting complement to the "Guts" feature that pinderfan has posted, too Wink

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well as we have no doubt all been waiting for, the third video has made its appearance Big Grin

And what an absolute cracker it is, Lucy looks even better in this one than she did in the others Cloud 9

Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot 21-09-09 - 100 Best Boobs - set 3

slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cloud 9 thank you cracking video great post pigeon great vid nuts and lucy plz can we ave more
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: