Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 149, 150, 151 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The pic of Lucy on the cover is also an old pic from that shoot. In which case I'm lost as to what the recent shoot was Confused

Still, it makes my life easier if instead of scanning and editing the pics out of Nuts all I have to do is repost the scans from the Aussie mag Hehe
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well here are the pics and fortunately there are quite a few new ones that weren't in the Aussie mag, as well as slightly better versions of the ones that were Big Grin

Don't know what happened to the column though - it's there, but it's not Lucy as they said it would be (it's Emma Frain) and it says it'll be Rosie Jones next time Confused

Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I couldn't say exactly *why*, but I don't really care much for this shoot...
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
kinda agree, the only shots that really stand out to me are the ones of her wearing the bra. thanks for the scans.
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

and I don't agree, I do like this shoot very much. Actually, photoshoots with Lucy are always a success to my eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It gets a Thumb Up! from me Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Grendel wrote:
kinda agree, the only shots that really stand out to me are the ones of her wearing the bra. thanks for the scans.

Agree too!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

As an extra bonus we have on the Nuts website the gallery version of this pic which appeared a month ago Smile

kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

i think it just seems weird that nuts are putting in a shoot that's been seen by most lucy fans before , but still like it anyway Thumb Up!
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

hot
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

kiwi wrote:
i think it just seems weird that nuts are putting in a shoot that's been seen by most lucy fans before , but still like it anyway Thumb Up!

What seems weird to me is that people seem not so keen on it, but when we saw it in Aussie Picture everyone went mad over it... Maybe it's the "seen it before" effect, it's not new and startling this time?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

We now have the Nuts website gallery versions of the pics from Lucy's shoot in the 21-06-11 issue... Including some new ones Thumb Up!

Facebook users, please be sure to visit the gallery and click the "Like" button Smile

sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cloud 9
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

it has to be said, this shoot was un:censored:inbelievable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: