Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 143, 144, 145 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 432

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Many thanks Pigeon! Once again you are the man Thumb Up!

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but I just had a quick look through the "Queen of Boobs" Gallery and I don't think I've seen Pictures 32 or 39 before either; are they new too? (32's from the Rosie Shoot and I think 39 is from Nuts shoot near end of 2009)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The one with the sequinned leggings was already on here, it was a long way back though Smile

The others, I think you are right Smile I seem to have missed one or two from the gallery versions of Lucy's shoot with Rosie. The one you pointed out because it's very similar to one that was in the mag, just that Lucy has her head at a slightly different angle; one that was in the sneak peek, but the gallery version was better/more complete; and the cover pic, which registered with me as "yes, seen that" but didn't go all the way to "...but it was the cover pic, therefore ruined beyond recovery so I didn't actually post it".

Still, never too late I guess Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The review of the week is up and most of it is Lucy Big Smile

No new ones, but facebook users please visit and "Like" Smile

Also don't forget to "Like" the Queen of Boobs gallery we had earlier this week, if you haven't done it already Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This week's Nuts apparently features "100 very booby babes". So one would expect there's a good chance of there being a picture of Lucy in it Smile - although probably not a new one.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...the cover is now up and tends to confirm that proposition, as there is a small version of this pic of Lucy on it Smile

SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Damn, thought we might get a new shoot today...seeing as she shot for Nuts on the 19th May, fingers crossed its next week and pretty special...well, always is! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes, probably then or the week after, looking at how long it usually takes between shoot and publication Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

ok well wait
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...indeed, as predicted the pic of Lucy in this week's Nuts is not new, either new new or a previously-unseen pic from an old shoot. It's this one Smile

It does however feature a pic from our very own MarvTMartian... his drawing of Emma Frain is featured Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

And its a very nice pic Thumb Up! Its always good to see Lucy in Nuts magazine plus I think we will see Lucy next week, but with a larger role Thumb Up! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Our MarvTMartian is selling a large collection of Nuts issues on ebay - including lots of Lucy ones, one of which is her epic "first topless shoot" issue... anyone who is missing that from their collection now has a chance to fill the gap Big Smile

There are two separate auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/200615950202

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/200615952218

EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

whats this person likey to get cash wish
MarvTMartian

Contributions: 49

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
whats this person likey to get cash wish

If they sell, they sell.... If they don't, well..... I'm sorry to say, off to the paper recycling for them. I just have to clear them out. Basically, I'm just trying to cover postage on the sale... & maybe make a quid :-)
stupid ebay Maximum postage won't cover the weight of them :-(
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It could be worth trying to sell them individually, then... plenty of people do sell copies of Nuts and other magazines on ebay, and most of them seem to sell individual issues rather than job lots.

I've posted this on facebook as well so hopefully that'll draw a bit more interest Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: