Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! WOW at last Lucy comes up with some goodies well worth the wait,ps still think she as lost a lot of her natural curves but still a stunner,keep us posted pigeon u rock
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

woah! yup Pigeon it did make me go out and buy it!! Thanks for the sweet scans Smile

Ill have 2 copies by thursday now Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wow, thanks guys Blush

I must say I do have a certain measure of agreement with you, slp... she seems to have lost a bit of weight since the football shoot, which is a great shame. It always winds me up Lucy not having confidence in her own body... of all the women on the whole planet, the one with far and away the least reason to feel like that is definitely Lucy Smile

Well... we have another video already too Big Smile this is off youtube, only a short one but still good Smile

Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot 21-09-09 - 100 Best Boobs - yt02

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

oh no shed just got it back and all Sad

but these pics are ACE. really ace Eek!
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

OMFG.
OMFG.
OMFG.

I'm speechless.
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hmmm... is it me or the videos are at a weird resolution? They're taller than they should, aren't they?

On the other hand, why, please oh WHY there's no pic(s) of that part of the 1st video where Lucy's wearing a black boob-tightening open corset thingy... her assets look AMAZING on that part of the video!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Hmmm... is it me or the videos are at a weird resolution? They're taller than they should, aren't they?

D'oh! Me fik. Me type 470 into database instead of 270 Blush

Now fixed Smile

Grendel wrote:
On the other hand, why, please oh WHY there's no pic(s) of that part of the 1st video where Lucy's wearing a black boob-tightening open corset thingy... her assets look AMAZING on that part of the video!

We do have one, but she hasn't got it done up so it loses some of the effect... let us hope we get some pics from that part of the shoot on the Nuts website at some point!
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Wow, thanks guys Blush

I must say I do have a certain measure of agreement with you, slp... she seems to have lost a bit of weight since the football shoot, which is a great shame. It always winds me up Lucy not having confidence in her own body... of all the women on the whole planet, the one with far and away the least reason to feel like that is definitely Lucy Smile

Only a tiny bit if any from the football shoot I would say, certainly nothing like the energy saving stuff from earlier in the year. If anything it looks like Lucy has been working out a bit more rather than dieting (although not the abs of steel from the Stars efforts we saw previously). Very difficult to get a comparison between the 2 as the lighting in the football shoot was so different to most.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
Only a tiny bit if any from the football shoot I would say, certainly nothing like the energy saving stuff from earlier in the year.

Oh sure, only a wee bit... just enough to give validity to slp's comment, but that's as far as it goes really.

Maybe I'm just being fanciful, but... you know I've mentioned the difference between the shots the still camera captures, and the video footage? Lucy has a wonderful way of "projecting" herself, in the acting sense (after all, a model is an actress, one who appears in static pictures rather than moving ones) and it is of course the still camera she's projecting herself at. The still pics of this shoot are corkers, and she's made them come out just right... but in the videos she gives me the impression of having lost a few pounds not as a result of trying to, but as if she's had too much on her mind. I think that impression is what was getting to me.

On the other hand maybe it's because the still shots are so good. She really has put a huge amount of herself into the stills, there's something so very Lucyish in this shoot that hasn't been so evident for quite some time... not this year, really. Which is excellent to see Big Smile Maybe it's just that she's sent so much of herself to the still camera that there's not a lot left for the video camera to pick up, and it's that result that slp and I are noticing. Which is a better way of looking at it Smile

Does that make sense? I know it sounds a bit "mystic" but I know from my own attempts at photography that photography is like that, and my pics are landscapes and the like, not living people. When the subject of the pic is a living person it's ten times more like that... and it's Lucy's skill in that area that makes her a great model and not just a woman who has her picture taken.

The second half of my comment was about various things along those lines that Lucy has said in interviews over the years, which the first bit reminded me of Smile
slp

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Smile Hey pigeon my friend YOU must check the nuts website 174 pic tribute inc new ones from prem footie shoot,well new to me,would show you not sure how to insert image or link cheers steve <slp>[/img]
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Er... am I being fik again? I can't find it... the top of the list on the Nuts website at the moment is Eva. There's a gallery of 154 (not 174) pics right down at the bottom... as also on page 13 of this thread... these ones:

lucy-pinder-gets-naked-nuts-01-10-09.tar.gz 10.1MB

(Quote my post to see how the links/image tags work... you need to have the images hosted somewhere, there are free image hosting sites, or you can email them to me and I'll host them on here so they are free of grot ads Wink)

Am I just being dense and not finding the gallery you're talking about, or did it appear briefly and then get taken down again?
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thud
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

wow a great set of pics indeed, cheers for the upload pigeon Big Smile
slp

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wry oops yes pigeon its me who is dense they are the ones I meant but I was sure it was 174 pics anywhere at least u r on the ball cheers steve
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sometimes I am, not with yesterday's Sport though Smile

Lucy also features quite heavily in this gallery which has just gone up. No unprinted ones from her latest shoot, which is a shame, but it's a bit early for that to be happening while the issue is still current... they are all ones we have seen before, and none from the new shoot at all. But it does include this pic, which we haven't seen for quite a while and which definitely bears reposting Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: