Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 137, 138, 139 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

BLIMEY *FAINT* Took me about 10 trys to log in just to say that! What a photoshoot Cloud 9
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Stunning pics! Lucy's never looked so good Big Smile
The video theyve released is great as well, its been so long since we saw Lucy in a corset Big Smile I just finished carefully removing my poster from the mag... Its bloody huge! Only problem is that you get the small holes from the spine of the magazine and the massive creases which will eventually come out! Hehe

All in all a great shoot thats far more interesting than The Royal Wedding! Big Smile Cloud 9 Thumb Up! Smile
NutsFan2011

Contributions: 4

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:15 pm    Subject: Nuts Royal Wedding Issue..OUT NOW! Reply with quote

Look out for the Nutsí Royal Wedding commemorative issue on sale today (26th April) featuring Lucy Pinder, the Queen of Boobs. Free giant Lucy poster inside every issue!! For more information go to http://www.nuts.co.uk/magazine

Last edited by NutsFan2011 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You haven't read the previous page of the thread, have you Hehe That's exactly what we've been talking about Wink

Still... nice to have someone from Nuts on board Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

All that posting NutsFan2011 did was a waste of time for two reasons, the other being that the link is broken! D'oh! Hehe but thanks anyway Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I've fixed that now Smile

Thanks for the feature Nuts person, here's hoping for many more to come Thumb Up! Lucy is looking particularly gorgeous in these pics! Much appreciated Big Smile

...Oh yeah... Next time you're doing a shoot with Lucy only seven miles from me, please could you let me know? Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon: I know you are the all knowing but just out of curiosity... How do you know the shoot took place that close to you? Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy said so... But when she was on the way home after. Not on the way there when it would have been useful Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh you mean Malvern? Thumb Up!
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great work can you pm me the interview?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Done Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

absolute stunner of a shoot. each pic looks better than the last, except the one of her leaning back in the chair. i have many but thats definitely one of my fav shots of her. and thanks for the scans pigeon, great work. the vid of her in the corset reminds me of the vids with her and michelle, and that her boobs look the same massive size. fantastic.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I love that pic too. Hard to say whether it's that one or the one in the red coat with the corgis and the lovely smile that I like best... smile just edges it I think Cloud 9
Dionysus

Contributions: 47

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Just purchased the latest Nuts magazine.

Oh wow! Lucy looks stunning. The royal themed garments really suit her and the posed photos are breathtaking.

Lucy has this natural regal quality to her. Her beautiful face has a somewhat aloof appearance that is really sexy and appealing.

This girl just has it all, her eyes are enchanting, her nose is extremely sexy, beautifully prominent, aristocratic even, her hair is flowing and gorgeous, her boobs... the best, her butt is very sexy, her legs are athletic looking, tanned and sexy. But she carries it all off with such aplomb, she really does know how to pose in a flirtatious but stylish manner.

Then I opened the centre pages and unwrapped the large poster of Lucy!!!!

OH............ MY.............. GOD! .........Perfection!
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The poster and the 8th pic down are my favorites
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: