Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dionysus

Contributions: 47

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Are you sure it was that one you saw? That one was never released in a large version. It's an "extra" from Lucy's shoot in the 19-02-08 issue of Nuts - ie. it wasn't printed in the feature in the mag - and was only ever released in a Nuts-gallery-sized version. Nor was it ever released as a Nuts poster. I've looked, and I don't have any large versions in my collection. There are a couple of large ones from that shoot that were released as wallpapers (see below), but that one wasn't - being "portrait" rather than "landscape" it's not really suited to it Smile

I have this memory from 3 nights ago of seeing the photo, clicking on it, and it turning out to be absolutely huge high resolution. I didn't save it as I had already seen it on your forum and assumed I already had it in its large size as I know you always put up the large version if available.

When I checked in my Lucy folder, I realized the photo I had was small, i.e. the one you have here in your photo gallery. I seem to remember it didn't come up on a Google search, but was discovered via clicks on several websites where I then found it in a collection of photos from that photo shoot.

Thing is, you know your Lucy photos pretty well, and have a very good nose for finding the best Lucy photos available on the net. This makes me less than 100% sure that it was that particular photo. I mean, if there was a higher quality version, I know you'd already have it here. I still have this nagging feeling that it was that photo though, but as I said, I can't be sure.

I did consider browsing through my entire history on Safari to see if I could find it again, but rather embarrassingly (I'm sure you'll empathise) looking at my browser history over the Bank Holiday, most of it is Lucy Pinder, 100's of links. It would take me forever.

If I ever do find it, I'll let you know. But there's a good chance you are correct in that the higher resolution version does not exist.

Thanks for taking the time to check for me though. It is much appreciated.

Cheers

Dio

p.s. Thanks for posting those two photos in your message, they are stunning!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Dionysus wrote:
I did consider browsing through my entire history on Safari to see if I could find it again, but rather embarrassingly (I'm sure you'll empathise) looking at my browser history over the Bank Holiday, most of it is Lucy Pinder, 100's of links. It would take me forever.

Yes, I do know what you mean Smile You could try looking at the files in your browser cache, ordering them by descending order of file size... depending how much disk space you have allocated for the cache and how much browsing you've done since, there might be a chance the pic you're thinking of is still there.

Dionysus wrote:
p.s. Thanks for posting those two photos in your message, they are stunning!

Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wow.....

What amazing pictures Thumb Up!

Luzy looks absolutely stunning in them. Can't wait for the full shoot.
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Lucy's never looked so good! Big Smile Cloud 9

Wow! Great pics! Thumb Up!
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
lucy + corset + crown = Nuke

I second that.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

it may sound redundant but these pics look like the best shes had all year. that second preview pic alone i think is better than any from her last shoot. if there was ever a time for topless vids from the mobile subscription disaster it would be now.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh, they are gorgeous Big Grin I'm doing the scanning and decackulating now...
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

There is a new Vid!!!

If I wasnt so techmically incompitant I would post it, its on the nuts website main page!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Nuts "Queen of Boobs" royal wedding Reply with quote

I'll get it posted soon Smile

Here's the main part of the shoot... I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the poster, it's enormous and it's taking a ridiculously long time to process, but here's the rest of the shoot Smile

Lucy looking... outstandingly gorgeous Big Grin

Edit

Crops for facebook:

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Amazing pics mate thanks for the scans
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great pics Thumb Up!
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 94

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The 3rd and last pics are the best, one of her best shoots so far this year cheers for the scans so quickly Pigeon.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You've seen the pics - now here's the video Big Grin

(Lucy, please stop doing that thing with your lips, it was incredibly hard for me to find a good-looking splash screen for this...)

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine - "Royal Wedding" photoshoot 26-04-11 - 01

And the poster is still to come Big Smile
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

First decent Lucy shoot I'n a long time,
Thanks Pigeon!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You've had the pics, you've had the video...

...Now here's the poster Big Grin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: