Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 134, 135, 136 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great pic Thumb Up!

Lucy has a very naughty look in her eye in it Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

There is now a new gallery of Lucy pics up on the Nuts website Big Grin

Unfortunately there are no actual new pics in it, just a best-of selection of ones we've seen before. But do please visit it and click the "Like" button if you have a facebook account Big Smile

And I think this pic - the gallery version of the main pic from the 1st March issue - is worth posting Big Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great stuff. Just went on the Nuts website, It sais Lucy Pinder is back! She didnt go anywhere Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
How does Lucy not have her 'Place' in Nuts anymore? Shes the most popular and the most liked by the majority of the readership Spinning Eyes
Perhaps you could explain a bit better because I dont see where you are coming from to be honest.

Isn't Mac Donald restaurants the more popular and the more liked by the majority of the 'eatership'? Lucy would be a noble side of beef wich would be cut to put in hamburgers and served at keen badfood eaters...
Let me tell the story of a little local radio with its little budget. It was young, it was original, charming and energic, each sort of music had the hour. All teen-agers and students adopted it. So much that year after year, it became the number one local radio. Now we can hear as national ads as always same musics with the best promotion than in Virgin radio. Formatted like a great radio, she still stays number 1 for some reasons: the name, where are the radars todays on the road, and where is the less expansive gasoil. Very glorious, isn't it?!
Today Lucy is used only in the aim to charm you like a mermaid and give your money to Nuts. I already saw pics really more glamour than these one, so it's possible to make again better pics with the benefit of professionals evoltion! But this one is like blocked by sort of conservative people. If the readership can influence the quantity of appearences in the mag, why couldn't it influence on the quality? Why would it be the hope of fans instead of continuing to drool silly in front of what it's given to them? is there nothing better in the soul of fan's communauty? it would be trist!
Sensible souls, excuse me for my incisive comments, but that what i think (for the moment). Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I think I see what you mean Smile The problem is that "Nuts is like that"... That's the sort of shoot they do for all their models; it's the character of the magazine. To change that would be to totally revamp Nuts and almost certainly cause it to lose catastrophically in the market. The best hope is for Lucy to get some assignments for other publications as well as Nuts. In which regard I cite the recent shoot she did with Anna Fowler... and the comments people have made as to what could be made of it Big Smile
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy and her column is back next week according to this issue Thumb Up!

Look forward to a jolly good picture accompanying it
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I think I see what you mean Smile The problem is that "Nuts is like that"... That's the sort of shoot they do for all their models; it's the character of the magazine. To change that would be to totally revamp Nuts and almost certainly cause it to lose catastrophically in the market. The best hope is for Lucy to get some assignments for other publications as well as Nuts. In which regard I cite the recent shoot she did with Anna Fowler... and the comments people have made as to what could be made of it Big Smile

do you speak about that?
http://s1.picofile.com/file/6485154924/297414462_Lucy_Pinder_Anna_Fowler_5_123_234lo.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-20sK_x7O4GI/TZDJwgg9lDI/AAAAAAAACKI/sVRue6OYaz0/s1600/lucypinder_04.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2M0PfzZbjmA/TZDJm4L7LZI/AAAAAAAACJw/BL-sQp1XeAg/s1600/lucypinder_01.jpg

Cloud 9 That is what i call a Woman. Word of French! Cloud 9
Thumb Up! Special thanks and congratulation at Anna Fowler Thumb Up!

Yeah this is photography, and here Lucy is very very very very very very sensual.
I know it's not the character of Nuts to publish this sort of pic. But i don't feel in this mag the energy, vitality, innovation, evrything wich characterize youngness or maybe with a sport episod...(?) s**t! A little effort shouldn't cost a lot!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pics are on here already - I see you've found them now Smile

(In case whoever made those blog posts should happen to read this - You are more than welcome to use any material you find on here but please do NOT rehost pics taken from this site. Instead, use them as they are without rehosting. This site is not, and never will be, one of those unhelpful sites that has a bee up its bum about "hotlinking" - on the contrary, it encourages and prefers it.)

Indeed, snowflake, I do agree with what I think you're driving at Smile - that Nuts could well be more adventurous and display more variety while still keeping its character and successfully aiming at its existing market Smile
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ah! Really? Did you understand? so i can stop to break Nuts in pieces now!
Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

SPAH wrote:
Lucy and her column is back next week according to this issue Thumb Up!

Look forward to a jolly good picture accompanying it

And also the Nuts website is saying there will be "100 of the best topless babes in the world". So although the sneak peek doesn't actually have any pics of her, if that doesn't include Lucy there is a massive logic fail somewhere Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ohhhhh.... barrel, barrel, barrel!!! (I think "barrel" is rather a good word to use as a polite substitute for a swearword, don't you?)

It is not without reason that the Arisians caution Lensmen against "loose and muddy thinking".

Lucy is doing the column in Nuts... not "next week", but "next time".

There isn't a column in this week's Nuts Spinning Eyes

Yes, OK, I can't say I found this entirely unexpected Wink But I still had to go and buy it to find out what pic has been used for the "100 best topless babes" feature.

It's not a new one... but then they rarely are in these best-list features unless Lucy herself is headlining them, which we already knew from the sneak peek that she wasn't. It's a cropped version of this one from the 16-11-10 issue Smile

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

fanflippintastic. Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

There is now a gallery of pics from Lucy's shoot with Rosie on the Nuts website Big Smile

Nothing new unfortunately... so this is mainly a reminder for our facebook-using members to visit the page and "Like" it Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

And we have a lovely pic of Lucy in today's Nuts Big Grin - yes, the column has reappeared in this issue Smile Print quality is more Zoo standard than Nuts standard, unfortunately, but Lucy still looks gorgeous Big Smile

Seems that shoot which appeared in the 01-02-11 issue is one of those shoots that just keeps on giving Hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: