Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 253, 254, 255  Next
 
Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


See I always said that all that was necessary was to get the question directly to Lucy herself Big Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
linkweed



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


finally an answer, and its good to know that topless vids will still be available and she hasnt stopped them altogether. question though, these videos can still be watched on a computer i assume if anyone were to upload them but will they be of decent quality? i remember there being mobile vids before(the "black lp forum" had a section) but i never bothered to download any of them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


I think all we can do there is wait and see Wry I will admit that that kind of thing is one of my concerns... any form of platform exclusivity is a bad thing; all material should be available to all potential consumers in full quality regardless of platform, not restricted to people using one particular type of device, whether it's a phone, a PC or whatever. This is a universal principle - while it is relevant here, it applies off the internet as well as on it, and is for instance a major reason why I am opposed to DRM systems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
SledgeHammer



Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Contributions: 702

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Pigeon wrote:
SledgeHammer wrote:
And what where they might I ask?


What were what? Doubles shoots? Shoots with two models Smile


The brilliant pics of this shoot you ate referring too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


The two here Smile http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-p12158.html#12158 I like those... er... rather a lot. Especially the first one Big Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
chaos



Joined: 24 Mar 2011
Contributions: 4

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Is it true that Lucy Pinder stopped doing nude photoshoots now? When did she made the decision to stop posing nude?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Pigeon wrote:
linkweed wrote:
funny how theyve made it so blatantly obvious theyre covering lucys nips in these videos, and still not even a hint as to why.


Seems we finally have an answer to this Big Grin

DharmsP wrote on twitter:

DharmsP wrote:
Is it not because they will be exclusive to her new mobile service?


I thought he must be wrong since it's so long ago that the topless videos stopped. But Lucy now says he's right Smile

So now we do know and everyone can stop going on about it Hehe

Thanks Lucy for providing the answer Thumb Up!


There is a simple solution to this. Just do two versions. As you have to edit out all the topless bits. Why not while you are at it just do one with topless in it?

That way you please all the fans Wink

Personally I can't see the point of doing none nipple ones. As the only people going to be downloading these to their phone PC or such like is Lucy fans and we've all seen her topless. So the question remains why you need to do phones ones none topless?

Just another thing that has hit me. Most of the modern smartphone prefer a higher quality of video to the low quality ones they do for phones. After my phone has a HD screen on it. So if I was to put a video on it. The higher the quality the better Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Poggy wrote:
Personally I can't see the point of doing none nipple ones. As the only people going to be downloading these to their phone PC or such like is Lucy fans and we've all seen her topless. So the question remains why you need to do phones ones none topless?


I think you've got it slightly back to front Smile the idea is that those are the ones that aren't non-topless...

Poggy wrote:
Most of the modern smartphone prefer a higher quality of video to the low quality ones they do for phones. After my phone has a HD screen on it. So if I was to put a video on it. The higher the quality the better Smile


That's kind of a sub-point to the larger point - why limit it to phones at all? As you say - the higher the quality the better... why discriminate against people who want the quality of the full size screen on their PC?

And moreover, why discriminate against people outside the UK? There's a huge untapped market in the US, India and Europe to mention just three areas - people who can't buy Nuts - a market which will remain untapped because this thing doesn't work outside the UK.

The problem with this sort of thing is that Lucy is handicapped by lack of honest, accurate feedback. If people don't like something she does the official forum does all it can to suppress their comments so all that gives her is the thoroughly misleading impression that nobody thinks there's anything wrong with it. The only way she might be able to get a realistic impression of how things are received would be if she read this forum Smile

If there's to be pay content at all - which itself is dubious since anyone with a grain of intelligence will just get it for free from phun.org or freeones or any of a hundred other sites, and all it'll do is alienate people - it's already alienated at least one poster on here - then it should be made available to everyone, not just a small subset of people who happen to use a particular kind of device or live in a particular country.

That way you please all the fans Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Grendel



Joined: 24 Mar 2009
Contributions: 286
Location: Spain

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Lucy has not answered me to my question on Twitter about getting the subscription outside the UK. Could you try for me, Pigeon? Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Grendel wrote:
Lucy has not answered me to my question on Twitter about getting the subscription outside the UK. Could you try for me, Pigeon? Sad


Pigeon on twitter wrote:
@LPinderOfficial Please can you let @Picacodigos know about the prospects for subscribing to stuff from outside the UK? Smile


Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Pretty sure this one hasn't been seen before - a couple of similar ones have, but I'm pretty sure not this one - so for the sake of completeness...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Pigeon wrote:


Poggy wrote:
Most of the modern smartphone prefer a higher quality of video to the low quality ones they do for phones. After my phone has a HD screen on it. So if I was to put a video on it. The higher the quality the better Smile


That's kind of a sub-point to the larger point - why limit it to phones at all? As you say - the higher the quality the better... why discriminate against people who want the quality of the full size screen on their PC?

And moreover, why discriminate against people outside the UK? There's a huge untapped market in the US, India and Europe to mention just three areas - people who can't buy Nuts - a market which will remain untapped because this thing doesn't work outside the UK.

The problem with this sort of thing is that Lucy is handicapped by lack of honest, accurate feedback. If people don't like something she does the official forum does all it can to suppress their comments so all that gives her is the thoroughly misleading impression that nobody thinks there's anything wrong with it. The only way she might be able to get a realistic impression of how things are received would be if she read this forum Smile

If there's to be pay content at all - which itself is dubious since anyone with a grain of intelligence will just get it for free from phun.org or freeones or any of a hundred other sites, and all it'll do is alienate people - it's already alienated at least one poster on here - then it should be made available to everyone, not just a small subset of people who happen to use a particular kind of device or live in a particular country.

That way you please all the fans Wink


You are bringing me back to that old mis-management statement I made too you not too long ago. The one where I said.....I don't think any of Lucy's management agencies have promoted Lucy correctly. Yes I can see where the advantages of a exclusive contract can come in for both success and steady money. But this should have been only for a limited early period in Lucy's career. As like you say Lucy has a massive untapped fan bases in other places round the world. I like you most likely have Pigeon have met and spoken with hundreds, thousands of fans around the world who have very limited access to Lucy's work. So the question remains of why hasn't any of the agencies Lucy has been under ever tried to promote Lucy off these shores?

The only way Lucy will ever get honest feedback is to read a non-agency/family/friend run site or forum. Where all her fans can make honest uncensored comments. Her official forum over it's whole history has censored and editted true honest opinions and comment from both fans and non-fans alike. Questions and comment we have spent years answering without any imput from the Lucy herself really. So us too are only second guessing from time to time. Yet we are trying to answer them none the less. Something you never got from her official forum on the more risky questions....answers. They just decided to either blank them or edit them into something totally different.

This is why I keep saying why Laid.co.uk's Q&A could be so good and better. Because for once Lucy herself actually has a platform where she can answer her fans questions. So this is why I say don't bother with such crap social sites such as Twitter and Facebook to try to get Lucy to answer a question. Get it sent into Laid.co.uk. As at least then we know the answer is officially been answered by Lucy herself. How do we know....Remember Pigeon. We was told it is Lucy that really answers them there and not her agency or the producers. Yes we got it official.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RockyMoney



Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Contributions: 2276
Location: Winchester

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Great pic/wallpaper Thumb Up! Where was it found, the Nuts website?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


RockyMoney: yes Smile

Poggy: well said, thoroughly agree Smile Though I would say with twitter that most of that is also Lucy herself, and it's easy to tell which bits are not Smile The real problem with twitter is this ridiculous 140-character limit which is simply much too short either to ask anything remotely complex or for Lucy to give a decent reply - and has the additional disadvantage that if you do cut down and abbreviate the question to fit within the limit it's really hard to avoid it looking like it's being asked by some sort of prat.

Yep, Laid FTW Big Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Oooooo look at this Big Grin another previously-unseen pic from Lucy's 1st February Nuts feature... Well, sort of. We've seen part of it but not the whole thing Smile And does she ever look lovely Cloud 9

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 253, 254, 255  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO