Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ah, I did think it was a little odd that they had not included the cartoon in the gallery. They have now... Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Once again Nuts is not worth buying this week... Lucy's column is missing again Sad looks like enig has a point... come on guys sort it aaht.

This and this will do as stand-ins though Wink
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
As with last year's Marbella expedition, Lucy's Ibiza expedition this year has yielded, in addition to her calendar, a bunch of "general purpose" pics destined for such publications as Nuts and the Star Big Smile we are due to see some of them in Nuts tomorrow Big Grin and there is this one in the sneak peek:

...it is something of a shame to see that Nuts have repeated an error of judgement which they made with the publication of another shoot last year. Do they not remember the storm of vituperation which it attracted? There were a lot of people complaining in the same kind of vitriolic language which is normally my preserve, nay even stronger in some cases. If there are people making more fuss than me it's an indication of extremely strong and widespread disapproval... and I know some of them are on this forum too Smile

But fear not, Lucy is beautiful and Pigeon has an image editing package Big Grin

Big Laugh Big Laugh Big Laugh Big Laugh Big Laugh Big Laugh Big Laugh Big Laugh Big Laugh , sorry i know i'm new and i personaly hate new members re-starting old threads and conversations but i love this....rofl
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hey, if you find something interesting feel free to bump it... I don't mind Wink

Glad you like my edit Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well, well, well, are we ever in for a treat on Tuesday Big Grin

(I do feel a little daft... I did find out, after replying to your question, striker... but I went and forgot you'd asked Silly I blame the chap who owns the other site on this server, because of all the stuff he was asking me to do to it. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it Hehe)

Lucy is presenting another "100 best boobs" feature. And it looks like the rest of them will fall below the attention threshold Big Grin

Here is the proof...

There is something... particularly special about these pics Wink

Words fail me. And it's me saying that Wink

...and, enig... I don't think either of our comments in the Lindsey thread apply to these pics Wink

Cloud 9 Cloud 9
logistician

Contributions: 20

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well, well, well, are we ever in for a treat on Tuesday Big Grin

(I do feel a little daft... I did find out, after replying to your question, striker... but I went and forgot you'd asked Silly I blame the chap who owns the other site on this server, because of all the stuff he was asking me to do to it. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it Hehe)

Lucy is presenting another "100 best boobs" feature. And it looks like the rest of them will fall below the attention threshold Big Grin

Here is the proof...

There is something... particularly special about these pics Wink

Words fail me. And it's me saying that Wink

...and, enig... I don't think either of our comments in the Lindsey thread apply to these pics Wink

Cloud 9 Cloud 9

ARGH...why do they torture us with these small pics???!!!
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Vomit .....think i'm gonna blow chunks, soooooo excited

Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wow, this year has been superb for Lucy features, after all of those 'doubles' we got last year. Another cracking feature by the looks of it, hopefully plenty of Lucy and not too many of the 99 others.

Usual rules though, get out and buy the mag (for those of you in a country that sells it). The more issues that sell, the more they feature Lucy!
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I like the first pic.
But in the second... well, the tattoo turn me down.
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Tatoo? What tatoo?

I don't know, but I can't focus on a tatoo on such an amazing demonstration of Newton's theory of gravitation... Hehe
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

F=G*m1*m2/r^2 ?

Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Can drop those apples on my head any day of the week Hehe

And it looks like that pic is - most deservedly - going to be a double page spread Big Grin
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

well this is a bunch of bull! my post came, saw my nuts magazine waiting for me... I open it, AND ITS EVAS ISSUE FROM 2 WEEKS AGO, BLOODY ROYAL MAIL, I WANTED MY LUCY PINDER ISSUE, Guess its coming late again! Anyways Yo guys, noobie here Smile
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

ranting in your first post, fare play Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well the Royal Mail are pretty well always a fair target for a rant Smile

Perhaps these pics will make up for it... or perhaps they will simply compel you to womble off to the nearest newsagent and pick up the latest Nuts. I recommend the latter Wink

A truly superb shoot this is Big Grin World class... and some of the pics I find particularly fascinating Big Smile And we seem to have more pics of Lucy than we usually get in a "Lucy presents..." feature, which is excellent Big Grin

Great to see Lucy suggesting they do a superhero-themed shoot... I was going to suggest that. Thanks Lucy, you've saved me the trouble Hehe Thumb Up!

Lucy's other suggestion - that they do a dominatrix-themed Lucy shoot... that's an even better idea Big Smile ...all I can say is: wibble.

Interesting to see that some of these pics feature Lucy not looking directly at the camera. Reminds me of her Maxim "Independent Woman" shoot... which was also rather fine Big Smile

Major fail by the layout designers, though... We lose one pic altogether because the daft sods have cut it off half way up Lucy's nose. The top half of her head is completely missing... and I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about that Wry And the first one is also less than it should be because they stuck a dirty great banner right across her boobs. We haven't lost it completely but I'm afraid I can't do any better than simply cropping it Wry

Still and all, though, this is a really cracking shoot Big Grin

Clicky piccies:

...And moreover we have the video already. Thanks to... both people who pinged me about it Wink

Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot 21-09-09 - 100 Best Boobs - set 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: