Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 125, 126, 127 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
good to hear lucy and rosie together for a shoot. hopefully just them two together, its been a while since thats happened.

Can't remember that it's ever happened, I don't think... at least not without other models as well.

As ever, though, I'd rather see either of them on their own than both together... problem with "double" or "multiple" shoots is that whichever model you're after looking at, it spoils the pic having the other(s) in it Wry beauty is best appreciated in isolation Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

nice, i remember where in ur poem in ur avatar piegon. said it to my girl once, just outta hospital talking to her on a friends mobile but remember seeing that on tv, messed up after by saying cheesey stupid 1 liners tho
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
nice, i remember where in ur poem in ur avatar piegon. said it to my girl once, just outta hospital talking to her on a friends mobile

Sweet Smile

EVISU wrote:
but remember seeing that on tv,

You mean you saw BJH performing on TV... and I missed it? Aargh! BangHead

EVISU wrote:
messed up after by saying cheesey stupid 1 liners tho

Oops Hehe
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
beauty is best appreciated in isolation Smile

That could have been phrased better P! Hehe

I thought I had a mind like a sewer, but I didn't spot that Hehe thanks for cheering me up!
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Back in Soviet Russia, Horse Ride You ¥ Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This is pretty cool Big Smile we now have a Nuts website gallery from Lucy's February Nuts shoot Big Grin

Don't forget to visit the gallery and "Like" it, facebook people! Big Smile

...And do I spy a couple of new pics here? Thumb Up!

This is so sweet Love

I hate having to do things like this, if only facebook weren't so flipping uptight about boobs...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...And yes, Lucy is indeed number one in the Britain's Sexiest Women list in this week's Nuts Big Grin Thumb Up! Bounce Woohoo!

See when we get a poll that simply runs its course it is Lucy who wins Big Grin

So thanks in millions to all who voted! Thumb Up!

And we have a couple of lovely extra pics from Lucy's shoot that appeared a month ago for celebration Thumb Up! Printing is a bit washed out but the pics are lovely Big Smile

But what's this in the text? Lucy saying her winning an award for designing a Christmas card was "rubbish"? Awww... Lucyyy... we know very well how much talent you have with a pencil or paintbrush, your card can't possibly have been rubbish...!!! Quite the reverse, I'd love to see it!

Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Did you notice that it took less than a month to start to reproduce this shoot with another model. Some of the same poses and costumes was all ready in a shoot in the magazine Thumb Down
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great Pics. Big Grin Great Pics. Big Grin

Thx Pigeon. Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
nacho

Contributions: 30

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

cracking new pics Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Did you notice that it took less than a month to start to reproduce this shoot with another model. Some of the same poses and costumes was all ready in a shoot in the magazine Thumb Down

Yeah... Nuts always do that Wry

Thanks to the miracle of twitter Hehe this is I think the first poll where it has actually been possible to pass on Lucy's appreciation of people's efforts!

Lucy on twitter wrote:
♥ Thank you to everyone who voted me number 1 in Nuts mag, you are too kind! I'm very flattered Wink xxx ♥

So there you go chaps... it was all worth the effort Big Smile

And may I cite that as an incentive to make sure you vote for Lucy in the FHM poll - now we know she really does appreciate such things!

Vote for Lucy Pinder in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:34 pm    Subject: relativity Reply with quote

Your happyness enchants me Thumb Up! but,... one time, i fell on a Nuts poll for the best breast where LP was at rank #72 and Sophie Howard at number one place Scratch Chin ... This poll should be called the 'Nutsers' Sexiest Brittanic Woman'. To call this in an other way is misleading! I think very simply that this sort of poll is faked. A real and serious poll is made by a specialized company. Nuts rewards Lucy for thanking her to make them win a lot of money and encourage her to work again with them. This poll is made, like the Laid.co.uk LP's column, to attract new potential consumers by a playful interface. I wonder how you, Pigeon, can support even now with so much enthusiasm that commercial game which awards to Lucy only a medal in chocolate! I know there's nothing better to put under the tooth but does it mean for all that, that we shouldn't react as we react about the questions in Nuts & Laid column, the texts on Nuts pics, surprising chances of career and managements, communication strategies...? I would hope and prefer that she is in collusion with all these stuffs cos it begins to be a good package and she is certainly enough intelligent and professionnal not to be an innocent tool in all this! Wry
Say me there's a bailiff who checks and counts the votes as certain broadcasts do and let us admit that i said nothing. Mmh? Gagged

Quote:
Lucy on twitter wrote:
♥ Thank you to everyone who voted me number 1 in Nuts mag, you are too kind! I'm very flattered xxx ♥

AARGGH!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 pm    Subject: Re: relativity Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
I think very simply that this sort of poll is faked.

This one isn't. It may not be totally rigorous, but while ones in the past have suffered from attacks by robots or jiggering of the results, this one has showed no evidence of that Big Smile

snowflake wrote:
I wonder how you, Pigeon, can support even now with so much enthusiasm that commercial game which awards to Lucy only a medal in chocolate!

Thing is that appearing in Nuts is more than just chocolate, it's Lucy's bread and butter. She so rarely appears in anything else - it's Nuts that she depends on, and how well she succeeds in Nuts is very important in how well she succeeds overall. So naturally my support is there - since my aim is to support Lucy, how else could it be?

And also there's the point that when some Lucy-related organisation, like Nuts and Laid, are happy to in a sense work with me, then the resulting cooperation benefits both them, and through my work Lucy. So - within the limits of my conscience and individuality, of course - my support is there Smile

...Unlike the converse situation where someone in a Lucy-related organisation is determined to continually attack me for no reason and create conflict, where I would be only too willing to provide cooperation if it wasn't for that. That harms both them and Lucy... if only that person would realise this...

snowflake wrote:
Say me there's a bailiff who checks and counts the votes as certain broadcasts do and let us admit that i said nothing. Mmh? Gagged

There is. Me Big Grin
snowflake

Contributions: 665

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:01 pm    Subject: Re: relativity Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Thing is that appearing in Nuts is more than just chocolate, it's Lucy's bread and butter. She so rarely appears in anything else - it's Nuts that she depends on, and how well she succeeds in Nuts is very important in how well she succeeds overall. So naturally my support is there - since my aim is to support Lucy, how else could it be?

And also there's the point that when some Lucy-related organisation, like Nuts and Laid, are happy to in a sense work with me, then the resulting cooperation benefits both them, and through my work Lucy. So - within the limits of my conscience and individuality, of course - my support is there Smile

In France, this is called "ménage" (=household). Someone sells his image at other one who needs it for giving value at an ad, a product, a company,... in exchange of money. According to contracts, the celebrity can't create other 'households' or with special accord. This person wins a lot of money but can't enter really in other fields if he would like it. Sometime i cherisch the feeling that Lucy could hesitate between both. Not you?
Pigeon wrote:
snowflake wrote:

There is. Me Big Grin

Ha! Of course! Now i understand better the result! Big Laugh Ok i said nothing but i think not less! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: