Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 432

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

danman wrote:
Robster, do you have a higher quality full size pic of your avatar?

Thanks

Sure danman.

It's from Lucy's 2009 calendar, one of my favourite photos of her.
StevieG

Contributions: 4

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:05 pm    Subject: good Reply with quote

lucy
Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

are there anymore pictures from her 2009 calendar?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

These ones readily available... others will need scans to be done Smile

danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I love the march picture which happens to be my birth month. This may be my favorite calendar shoot
Pinderlust

Contributions: 432

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Guys, the other calendar pictures from the 2009 calendar are with that one on the original link.

http://justfreepics.org/tag.php?id=Lucy%20Pinder&s=Calendar%202010

Apologies for the not pointing out where the other months were, but I though they were already on this site, but that I just couldn't remember where!!!

(btw, pigeon, good job on flipping round that pic that was back-to-front! Her mole is on the right side of her neck, which is always a bit of a giveaway)

The last 2 calendars have been good but I think this one was her very best. She looks so beautiful and natural here, and it looks like they spent a long time on Lucy's makeup and settings to make each photo unique. Also like the fact that they have left the little mole/skin tag under her boobs on the photos, as most photos of her seemed to have it photoshopped out before Lucy had it removed herself.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Apologies for the not pointing out where the other months were, but I though they were already on this site, but that I just couldn't remember where!!!

No, they weren't... because when this forum started up the 2009 calendar was still current and so couldn't be posted (it wasn't like the 2011 one where we've had all the pictures officially released one way or another in postable form already!) - then when that was no longer the case I just never got round to it...

I didn't post the pics off that link because they have not put the backwards ones back the right way round, they haven't descreened them properly so there are grid patterns on them, they've tried to steal credit for Lucy's pictures by putting tags on them, and it was too much work at the time to edit all the pics... I'll try and get that done some time today Smile

Robster wrote:
(btw, pigeon, good job on flipping round that pic that was back-to-front! Her mole is on the right side of her neck, which is always a bit of a giveaway)

All three of them Smile the reason I had those three pics available as large scans was that I'd done that so I could print them out on my A3 printer and paste the right-way-round versions over the backwards versions in the calendar Big Smile

The dumbest thing was that after flipping them they'd photoshopped the mole on Lucy's chest over to the other side to try and conceal what they'd done. Roll Eyes EPIC FAIL... reversal of Lucy's pics sticks out like a sore thumb moles or no moles.

Robster wrote:
The last 2 calendars have been good but I think this one was her very best. She looks so beautiful and natural here, and it looks like they spent a long time on Lucy's makeup and settings to make each photo unique. Also like the fact that they have left the little mole/skin tag under her boobs on the photos, as most photos of her seemed to have it photoshopped out before Lucy had it removed herself.

Agree on both counts Smile 2008 ran it close, but 2009 was definitely Lucy's star production Big Smile

If 2012 is done in the same vein as 2009 but with Zoe McConnell photographing it it will be truly epic Big Smile

And I do think it's a shame Lucy had that mole taken off her chest... I always preferred the pics where they didn't photoshop it out Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well, once again Lucy is in Nuts Big Smile She is doing the column this week and so we get a rather lovely picture Big Smile - one for the specs lovers too Wink

...So don't forget to vote for Lucy in the Britain's Sexiest Women poll!

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I found this on the Nuts website:

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:30 pm    Subject: It's Lucy Pinder on toast! Reply with quote

I found this on the Nuts website Hehe

http://www.nuts.co.uk/123276/its-lucy-pinder-on-toast
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:14 am    Subject: Re: It's Lucy Pinder on toast! Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Where did you find the link to that? Seems nearly every website I use this evening has got something wrong with it apart from the ones I run myself Smile The Nuts site is one of the knackered ones, half the stuff that's supposed to be on it isn't showing up...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I just searched Lucy Pinder on the Nuts website and that article was in the list. I thought it was amusing so I posted it, glad to see its appreciated Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ooo look I've found another pic from Lucy's Nuts Christmas 2007 shoot Big Grin

So let this pic act as an incentive to vote "10" for Lucy Pinder as Britain's Sexiest Woman Big Grin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: