Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...And we also have the next part of the video set from Lucy's football shoot Big Grin ...also as expected, only I was expecting to find it a bit earlier Hehe ...erm. Please say videos and not just Nuts website because they're in flash so I can't see them unless I take special measures Wink

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine football shoot 26-07-09 - part 3

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ah well... Thanks for the warning, and you were right... as usual Smile

I hereby pass it on to everyone else: no point buying Nuts this week... Lucy's column is missing again. Save your money for Lucy's calendar instead Wink

By way of "compensation proximate in time" we have the Zoo.au pics Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Ah well... Thanks for the warning, and you were right... as usual Smile

who was right?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hehe

Someone who told me there would be no appearance of Lucy's column in this week's Nuts. My post is a kind of combination of thanks and... a joke, I guess, or something approaching that Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nuts have a new gallery up on their website. It's entitled "Sexy student strip" but although that might entirely naturally lead you to hope that it contained some pics from Lucy's University Challenge shoot, maybe even some previously-unseen ones... it doesn't Sad

However it does contain several pics of Lucy Big Grin which while they have no connection with the title and are all old, nevertheless the selection includes some which are sufficiently rarely seen or otherwise unusually good to be worth posting Big Grin

Lucy has said this one is one of her favourites... it's one of mine too Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I am sorry chaps, but once again I have to report that it's not worth wasting your money on Nuts this week Sad

For the third week running Lucy's column is missing Sad come on Nuts, pull your finger out and stop messing us around. And there's no other Lucy content either to make up for the loss.

I know we've had a lot of Lucy material from Nuts recently, in particular the lovely football shoot and all the spinoffs - videos, wallpapers etc - and it is much appreciated indeed Big Grin But that is still no excuse for omitting Lucy's column, which is a regular feature, and especially not for three weeks on the trot.

This week they have a feature specifically of Rosie Jones's calendar... Where was the feature specifically of Lucy's calendar? Lucy's is much better, and well deserving of a feature to itself, not just a couple of pages subsidiary to a feature headlined by the revolting Chanelle (who I really don't want to see in Nuts at all, or anywhere else for that matter).

Still I suppose we have Neon at least partly to blame for that one, in not allocating Lucy enough shooting time to produce a decent variety of pics. Last year in addition to the actual calendar pics there were plenty of "calendar-esque" shots of Lucy wearing the same or similar outfits to what she was wearing in the calendar, which showed up in both Nuts and the Star and acted as good "background" for the calendar, but we didn't get that this year due to Neon's organisational incompetence letting Lucy down again Sad

Come to that, they really ought to be doing a feature on Malene's calendar as well...

Still... Have these instead Smile

qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

are these new? or at least new versions should i say
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Fraid not... they're the ones I got off Malene's site nearly a year ago. They're just not often seen and I thought they would make something good to post in compensation for the absence of Lucy's column Smile

The best we got in that line this year was probably these... there wasn't enough overlap between Lucy's and Malene's stays in Ibiza to provide such an impressive selection this year, which is a great shame.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well, well, well. You were right as usual Wink

...Yes, chaps, Lucy's column is back Big Grin

Picture specially chosen for Jen perhaps? Hehe

And not only is it a particularly lovely pic... and one which I too appreciate rather a lot Wink but as usual Lucy has written one of her "classic" replies Big Smile ...this week we have "I think you have to ask yourself if you really like her enough to put up with the irritation her text messages cause". Brilliant Big Grin Lucy you crack me up sometimes ROFL

Clicky piccy:

...The rest of Nuts is also a bit interesting because of the Gemma Atkinson calendar feature. Not a fan myself - I think she's way overrated - but the point is that it seems to have a lot of variety and the Zoe McConnell touch is instantly evident; it is extremely apparent that if only Neon hadn't screwed Lucy over with the scheduling of her calendar shoot but had instead arranged for there to be as much time for it as for Gemma's, it would have attracted a headline feature in Nuts in its own right and been guaranteed to be her most spectacular yet (instead of just very very good). They really are a bunch of useless gets, Lucy's calendar is the highlight of her year in many ways and there is no excuse for them not putting max effort into it for her... I do wish she'd get rid of them and sign herself with a decent agency that will take the trouble to do a proper job.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
...Yes, chaps, Lucy's column is back Big Grin

Woohoo!

Pigeon wrote:
Picture specially chosen for Jen perhaps? Hehe

Lol yeh she put that pic up for a best pics poll Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I know, that's what I'm on about Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well Nuts this week is... a little strange.

The cover feature "Utterly Brilliant Breasts" does not feature Lucy, which is heresy Sad

And Lucy's column is missing again, we weren't quite sure on this but it's not entirely unexpected Wry

What we do have is... a cartoon of Lucy. It appears to be some sort of promo for a Marvel Comics computer game, although AFAICT Lucy herself doesn't actually feature in the game... they've just got a Marvel artist to draw a cartoon of her as a superhero Big Smile which has been the cause of much hilarity Smile

I must say I do like the idea of Lucy as a superhero, some sort of flying ninja using her karate skills to save the world Big Grin

Personally I think the cartoon is rubbish, it doesn't look anything like Lucy to me and I'd have passed it by without noticing it if it hadn't had Lucy's name on it in big letters. Lucy herself has probably got it on her wall though Hehe

Anyway, here it is... you decide Big Smile

Clicky piccy:

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

She doesn't look like Lucy at all.
And what's with the humongous L? lol
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
She doesn't look like Lucy at all.
And what's with the humongous L? lol

To give people a clue who it's supposed to be? After all we need one Big Smile

This has made it into the Star now, but they've used real pics, which are a lot better Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well this is jolly good Big Grin

There is a gallery of Lucy on the Nuts website containing 154 pics of the most beautiful woman in the world Big Grin

OK so they are all ones we've seen before... but it is still a lovely collection and much appreciated Big Grin

This old one is a particular favourite of mine Big Smile

...and this one... is a new one Big Grin - this isn't the one that appeared in the magazine, it is one separated by a few seconds of time from that one Smile (which reminds me... that is one portion of the shoot we haven't seen the video from yet...)

Here is an archive of all the pics...

lucy-pinder-gets-naked-nuts-01-10-09.tar.gz 10.1MB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: