Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 116, 117, 118 ... 252, 253, 254  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Toddf wrote:

Thx for the early pics Pigeon. Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

As usual Lucy amazes us, she looks smokin! Pigeon i think your right, her boobs look incredible. I think ill be buying 2 copies on Tuesday, hopefully a video to follow Big Smile Thumb Up!
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thank you Pigeon! Thumb Up!

One more...

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

is there already a video of her up? in Canada the vid pops up for a sec before going away and it isnt possible to watch it. it could be someone else but im hoping it was Lucy.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

She'sawesome!

Contributions: 19

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:09 pm    Subject: DAMN! Reply with quote

OH. My. GOD!!!!
No word can define the GODESS that is Ms. Pinder!
EVISU

Contributions: 357

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
hhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooootttttttttttttttttttt Nuke
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6607

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
is there already a video of her up? in Canada the vid pops up for a sec before going away and it isnt possible to watch it. it could be someone else but im hoping it was Lucy.

There is, and an absolute corker it is too Big Grin Cloud 9

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine - Photoshoot for 01-02-11 issue - 01

sexybeast

Contributions: 746

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6607

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well here we are and my oh my oh my Big Grin

This has got to be one of Lucy's best shoots ever Cloud 9 doesn't she ever look just wonderful in this? I don't think I've ever seen her looking better...

And perhaps the best thing about it is the lovely semi-concealed theme in a lot of the pics... not fully covered, but not fully topless either, a very effective "revealment" theme... That's one of Lucy's particular skills, that sort of effect, and she hasn't half made good use of it here Big Grin

Definitely a case of buy as many copies of Nuts as you can Big Grin

Toddf wrote:
It's amazing to me, how she keeps improving on "perfection". Lucy has redefined the word. Big Smile

That's one of my own favourite comments on Lucy's shoots Big Smile and it's most certainly true of this one... Just when you might be forgiven for thinking she couldn't possibly get any better she goes and does something like this and blows such misconceptions into the weeds Big Grin

Pigeon wrote:
...I'm not sure I've ever seen Lucy's boobs looking bigger in a shoot either? Smile

Lucy, apparently, in the Nuts text wrote:
...they're looking bigger, rounder and better than ever!

Thumb Up! Bounce Bounce

Lucy, apparently, in the Nuts text wrote:
People are so unaware when they're driving. I just can't stand it when people drive too slow!

With you 100% on both of those, and then some Thumb Up! People haven't got a clue... no awareness, no anticipation, no idea what's going on... and they bimble along at 42mph in a 60 limit and it drives me up the wall BangHead (and then continue to do 42mph when the limit drops to 30 Roll Eyes)

...Thanks also to Nuts, not only for the shoot, but for managing not to put rubbish all over the pics so it was a reasonably easy clean-up job and I get to enjoy the shoot as a collection of gorgeous pics rather than being fed up with all the work! Big Smile

Oh Lucy just what is this... What Have You Done... Could there ever be a picture more gorgeous than this? Cloud 9 Heart

(Probably yes, in the next shoot... Big Smile)

sexybeast

Contributions: 746

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great pics Thumb Up! ...good work P
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Jesus Christ! I think you might be right about this possibly being the best shoot ever! Lucy looks breathtaking but somehow manages to look even more so than last time, how does she do it? And the double shoot idea was a fantastic concept which i hope they use again, who else could they use it on? Only Lucy Pinder of course! Cloud 9 Thumb Up! Big Smile

Well done Pigeon for cleaning up the pics but i noticed Nuts havent went over board this time with the garbage they slap on the pics, Nuts have done us proud Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

havent purchased a lucy issue off ebay in a while. considering how many pics and how great they all are i think im gonna have take a look on ebay. many thanks for the scans pigeon. awesome shoot.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I wouldn't buy off eBay if i were you, I used to do it when i couldn't manage to pick an issue up due to work. Getting two copies of Lucy latest issue will set you back 10-12! I just bought 3 from magsuk.com for 4.50 which is much better Thumb Up!
devianttubs

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Dam it! Went to the store today and there was only 4 copies left!!!!!
Oh well - will have to cheak another one tomorrow.

Great shoot tho Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: