Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2010PinderLucyous

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:53 pm    Subject: M. Admin... Reply with quote

...what do you think will happen to Ms. Pinder...after she is nomore or do you know of any glamour models that how you are fallout from the media or not popular anymore?...the reason why I am asking is because I have a feeling she will go to school and like get a degree or something...oh well good to ask I guess
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

A large part of the reason for this website's existence is to help promote Lucy's acting/TV ambitions, hence the "Television" in the name of the site Smile That aspect of the media business has much better long-term prospects than modelling and will enable Lucy to maintain her remarkably privileged lifestyle of which she is so fond Smile
2010PinderLucyous

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:12 am    Subject: Thank you for at least replying back Mr. Admin Reply with quote

...do you have the first first first and foremost picture of Ms. Pinder...first taken and seen by the media?[/img]
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-s-first-ever-appearance-t90.html Smile
2010PinderLucyous

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 am    Subject: Mr. Pigeon thank you again... Reply with quote

...he/she still has it!
2010PinderLucyous

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:16 am    Subject: It wouldn't be possible if... Reply with quote

...for a place where all of Ms. Pinder's photo all all in one place as of the videos...probably not but just would like to know
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:39 am    Subject: Re: It wouldn't be possible if... Reply with quote

Lookingforingan wrote:
...for a place where all of Ms. Pinder's photo all all in one place as of the videos...probably not but just would like to know

This forum is as close to that as you're going to get.
2010PinderLucyous

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:03 am    Subject: ... Reply with quote

I know I know...just would like to know...
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:28 pm    Subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Lookingforingan wrote:

The one place you find all the allowed pictures of Lucy is here. You will not get a bigger collection anywahere on the web. The guys here are amazing in collecting and posting the pictures and videos.

There has been and still is a lot of ex-glamour models breaking into TV and films. Most do presenting jobs. Some have made it into films Keeley Hazell and Kitty Lea are just two of the more recent ones. Kitty is still even modeling.
2010PinderLucyous

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:55 pm    Subject: Re: ...Thank you for... Reply with quote

...responding back....
Poggy wrote:
Lookingforingan wrote:

The one place you find all the allowed pictures of Lucy is here. You will not get a bigger collection anywahere on the web. The guys here are amazing in collecting and posting the pictures and videos.

There has been and still is a lot of ex-glamour models breaking into TV and films. Most do presenting jobs. Some have made it into films Keeley Hazell and Kitty Lea are just two of the more recent ones. Kitty is still even modeling.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

When?

I haven't got all year. After all I age another year tomorrow (the 31st) Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm not exactly sure how this has came about, theirs a few issues of Loaded magazine for sale on eBay for February of next year and Lucy is apparently featured!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOADED-202-FEB-2011-JORGIE-PORTER-LUCY-PINDER-/270686200014?pt=UK_Magazines&hash=item3f0627a0ce
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I'm not exactly sure how this has came about, theirs a few issues of Loaded magazine for sale on eBay for February of next year and Lucy is apparently featured!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOADED-202-FEB-2011-JORGIE-PORTER-LUCY-PINDER-/270686200014?pt=UK_Magazines&hash=item3f0627a0ce

That'll be why they had Lucy's hair extensions in their office, then Smile

Found another seller who was doing Buy It Now so watch this space for the scans Big Grin

Great to see Lucy in Loaded again - even if I'm not usually that keen on Loaded's shoots - it's been too long since she was in it and it's good to see the end of the drought Big Smile

Poggy wrote:
After all I age another year tomorrow (the 31st) Big Smile

Well seeing as it's now gone midnight... Happy birthday Poggy Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Happy birthday Poggy Big Smile ...have a good one Thumb Up!
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

@Pigeon, if that mag is not due to Feburary, wouldn't that mean it's not allowed to be posted? I dunno, just saying.

Also, it says on the cover "Lucy as you've never seen her before" what could that mean?

Also, for those who have been following this thread throughout 2010 : http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/favourite-lucy-pics-of-2010-p10515.html#10515
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: