Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

wow that poster pic is Yikes! . fantastically amazing pics. thanks for the scans. please oh please let a video follow...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great pics Pigeon, the poster pic is awesome! You can truly appreciate the pics by actually seeing them in the magazine i think for this issue due to the size but Lucy just looks amazing!
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great job pigeon Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Cloud 9
scorpion

Contributions: 92

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I agree the poster pic is truely amazing Spinning Eyes as are the rest of Lucy's pics in the Christmas issue...Thanks again Pigeon Thumb Up!
reggin

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

hello. can anyone tell me who the other models are? thanks!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

redhawk wrote:
nice job Thumb Up!
but blurred a bit thus marring the effect,however enjoy everything lucy appears in.

Yes, that's because some of them are really titchy in the mag and while the software I have is good it's not actually magic... unfortunately Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
great pics Pigeon, the poster pic is awesome! You can truly appreciate the pics by actually seeing them in the magazine i think for this issue due to the size but Lucy just looks amazing!

All the more reason to make sure you buy it then everyone! Wink
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

When do you think there gonna add some videos to Lucy's Nuts page? Its been a while, I'm hoping for a Xmas message like she did back in 2007/8 Big Smile
Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

THink this is Lucy's best xmas shoot

reggin wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

hello. can anyone tell me who the other models are? thanks!

The far right two are Rosie Jones and Sophie Howard, left to right
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...and the other two are Holly Peers and India Reynolds.
sexybeast

Contributions: 756

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

All new Lucy pics are welcome...but really how very boring...these pics look like they could be from last year's shoot..or the one before that...its ridiculous how little imagination these people have...its like having Al Pacino agree to do your film and then choosing the dumbest director that ever lived to get things done...i really think they are totally clueless about Lucy's potential
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy's hit over 3000 likes on Facebook! I'm sure it will be at 5000 in no time Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
All new Lucy pics are welcome...but really how very boring...these pics look like they could be from last year's shoot..or the one before that...its ridiculous how little imagination these people have...its like having Al Pacino agree to do your film and then choosing the dumbest director that ever lived to get things done...i really think they are totally clueless about Lucy's potential

Thing is all the Nuts Christmas shoots are always exactly the same in terms of theme and set, it's just one of those things you need to expect...

As regards using Lucy's potential I don't think the shoot per se fails in that respect - the pics themselves include some absolute crackers. Where it does fail to make use of her potential is simply in not printing some of the best ones in a size larger than a postage stamp... there isn't one that doesn't deserve to be a full page pic, and it's a shame that too many of them are so undersized.

RockyMoney wrote:
Lucy's hit over 3000 likes on Facebook! I'm sure it will be at 5000 in no time Big Smile

Excellent stuff Thumb Up!

RockyMoney wrote:
When do you think there gonna add some videos to Lucy's Nuts page? Its been a while, I'm hoping for a Xmas message like she did back in 2007/8 Big Smile

Well they did say they'd "see what they could do" in that regard, so let's hope they do indeed manage it Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well we could get the Christmas pics in a larger format if they get posted on the Nuts website.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Probably next week then, if they keep to their usual schedule Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

the only thing that stops me from considering this an all around fantastic shoot is the small amount of full size lucy pics. yes there are 5 girls and they have to divide them up evenly and all that...and thats pretty much it for my point, i just wish she were in front or loaded where they would print like 20 pages of lucy rather than 5 or 6 like nuts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: