Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
If there's a pic in the shoot for every Premier League team, we're in for a treat!!!

Idea for Nuts people: same, but with every Champions League team... that way, I'll have a pic of Lucy wearing the colors of my team: FC Barcelona!!!

Even if there isn't we're still in for a treat Smile look what I've just found on the Nuts website Cloud 9

Let's hope Nuts take you up on your idea... Or how about the enhanced version... a location shoot in the appropriate strip in every Champions' League club's home town?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Premiere League football shoot, Nuts 11-08-2009 Reply with quote

Bounce Bounce Woohoo!

Haven't done the scans yet, don't worry chaps, I will do, it's a lot of work Big Grin

But in a very unusual move Nuts have released one of the shoot videos on the very day the magazine comes out!!!

Today is a great day Big Grin

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine football shoot 26-07-09 - part 1

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Premiere League football shoot, Nuts 11-08-2009 Reply with quote

OK well I know you are all waiting with bated breath Big Grin and in truth it is worth waiting for Big Grin

Lucy has done us one of the most remarkably amazing shoots ever Cloud 9 these pictures are out of this world Big Grin

(Though it is a great shame that Southampton are not among the clubs which qualify for inclusion in this shoot. And poor Lucy doesn't look too happy at having to pose in a Portsmouth strip... there is a micro-pic of each strip on the front cover and Portsmouth is the only one where Lucy isn't smiling, and the main pic inside she has her back to the camera altogether... aw do I have to do this? Let us hope the new deal they are operating under brings them better luck this season Smile you never know, Lucy, you might get to pose in their strip yet Big Grin)

Anyway, it is taking me a very long time to get these pictures ready thanks to the mongoloid stupidity of layout designers who refuse to get their heads around Rule One: "Never overlap anything over a picture". (Though at least they have remembered Rule Zero, "Never mirror-image a picture" Smile) It is a lot of work cleaning the pics up, so I won't wait until I've done the lot before posting, I know you all want to see the pics Big Smile so here is the first third of the set Big Grin - the rest will be along later, don't worry Smile

Clicky piccies:

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Raloc

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That's weird, on the last pic she seems to have had a boob job Eek!

And I'm pretty sure she didn't (why would she change her perfect breast ???).

But that's funny to see that on pictures of fake breast models, the boobs looks real (gaussian blur powered Wink) and here that's the opposite Spinning Eyes

BTW, you can also see the scans here (with matermarks and text obviously) : http://www.hotcelebshome.com/2009/08/11/lucy-pinder-premier-league-strip-nuts-magazine-august-2009/.
striker

Contributions: 11

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

will this be on within the next few hours mate?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Raloc wrote:

But that's funny to see that on pictures of fake breast models, the boobs looks real (gaussian blur powered Wink) and here that's the opposite Spinning Eyes

She absolutely hasn't, definitely not. I knew people were going to say that and it's bugging me a bit... perhaps a good idea to make sure people do know: Teacher Lucy has not had a boob job!

I know what you're looking at but Lucy's boobs look like that naturally, sometimes it shows up more than others and I think it's down to the lighting in these pics. Not uncommon to see on natural boobs Wink

striker wrote:
will this be on within the next few hours mate?

Soon as I can, I've been doing them for several hours already Rotate my mate just came round wanting me to fix his van as well Roll Eyes still I've done that now so I'll be getting on with it Smile
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Raloc wrote:

BTW, you can also see the scans here (with matermarks and text obviously) : http://www.hotcelebshome.com/2009/08/11/lucy-pinder-premier-league-strip-nuts-magazine-august-2009/.

Confused
Ok I might be being dopey, but what about the pics would give the idea of Lucy having a boob job?

Lucy looks the same as always to me. She definately hasn't had a boob job, she would be the first to tell us if she had.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder Premiere League football shoot, Nuts 11-08-2009 Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
Raloc wrote:

Confused
Ok I might be being dopey, but what about the pics would give the idea of Lucy having a boob job?

Lucy looks the same as always to me. She definately hasn't had a boob job, she would be the first to tell us if she had.

Quite so, but there are always rumours going on and I seem to have been seeing a fair bit more of it recently Sad On this shoot I am expecting (a) comments about the lumps and bumps around Lucy's nipples and (b) people imagining they can see scars underneath in the pics where she is lying on her back. Both of these have been coming up recently, and once again people seem to convince themselves of what they want to see and ignore the very obvious evidence to the contrary - that if Lucy really had had a boob job, her boobs would look different! Not just barely noticeable signs, the size and shape would change... because that's what a boob job does. Whereas they in reality look just the same as they did in her last shoot. And lumps and bumps around the nipples are a common feature of large natural boobs... perhaps the commentators do not have the basic data to realise this Wink

(Not aimed at you, Raloc... I can see you are aware enough to know that she hasn't, you're just making a point. It's aimed at random browsers of this forum who may be the authors - or potential authors - of the comments I've seen posted around the internet.)

So.

Lucy has not had a boob job.

Right, well as Neil said after trashing his bedroom in the throes of a lentil nightmare... now we can get on with the LP Big Grin

Here's the next lot of pics I've cleaned up... severely taxing my skills and I don't like having to actually draw such major portions of Lucy as some of these necessitate Wry it does rather spoil my enjoyment of the shoot having it turn into so much work Sad but then I would be doing it anyway even if I wasn't posting the pics Smile and they are definitely worth the effort! Cloud 9

The third lot will be along tomorrow Smile

Yes, I'm winding you all up but it's not deliberate, it's just the time it takes Smile You'll be buying the magazine anyway, won't you... how can you resist it? I would urge everyone to buy this week's issue, and make sure all your friends do too... And this is a buy three copies issue Big Grin one copy to put the pictures on the wall, another copy to put the pictures on the other side of the pages on the wall, and a third for spare just in case, because it would be a tragedy if anything happened to the other copies Big Grin

Don't forget that the more copies the issues with Lucy in sell, the more issues with Lucy in there will be Wink so do your bit everyone, make sure your newsagent sells out and orders some more in!

Clicky piccies:

Aw Lucy, back to the camera... I'm sure you'll get the chance to do a Southampton strip sooner or later! Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
striker

Contributions: 11

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What team is that? Do you have a special spot for this picture since you did it twice? Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Premiere League football shoot, Nuts 11-08-2009 Reply with quote

That one's Manchester City... It's not so much that I have a special spot for that pic - well, it is a rather fine pic though Smile - it's more bad planning Smile it's on the inside front cover of the mag as well as in the feature. That's the sort of thing I mean by the cleanup operation spoiling my enjoyment of the shoot - I end up concentrating so much on putting the pics straight that I don't properly notice what they are Wry

Anyway I've done them all now so I can relax and concentrate on Lucy Big Grin here's the final lot...

Clicky piccies:

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Premiere League football shoot, Nuts 11-08-2009 Reply with quote

...And last but by no means least here are Lucy's words of wisdom concerning the prospects for each of the teams this season. She is a flipping genius with this stuff, it's a total mystery to me but Lucy knows more about football than I do about pigeons Big Smile

Arsenal

On their day, they're the most entertaining team in the top flight. They've sold some of their best players but Rosicky and Eduardo are due back, so Gunners fans will be optimistic.

Aston Villa

They have some great young English players, such as Ashley Young and James Milner, and I admire that. But it's hard to see them breaking into the top four. I think they'll end up fifth or sixth.

Birmingham City

The newly promoted Blues have been in the Premier League before and are bound to benefit from that experience. I think they'll finish mid-table, causing a fair few upsets along the way.

Blackburn Rovers

They were in a bit of a mess last season, only avoiding the drop by seven points, and I can't see it being any easier for them this time. Sorry, Big Sam, but without Santa Cruz, I think you'll struggle.

Bolton Wanderers

The Reebok Stadium is the prettiest ground in the Premier League. The architectural design is wicked. It's nice and curvy!

Burnley

Ah, good old Burnley! They came up via the play-offs, didn't they? I really don't fancy their chances. Sorry, Clarets fans!

Chelsea

Nobody likes Chelsea, do they? Well, apart from their own fans! I think Ancelotti will find it difficult adapting to the Premier League - but he could well be the man to lead Chelsea to European glory.

Everton

I think they'll do what they do every year - bob along, rack up some good results, but just miss out on the top four. I really love their new away kit, though. There should be more pink in football!

Fulham

Roy Hodgson has done well there and they'll be safe again this season. I'm afraid the most they can hope for is mid-table, though.

Hull City

They started off really well last season - which is just as well because they completely fell apart after Christmas. They're a bit difficult to predict but I'm going to say they'll struggle this year.

Liverpool

I'm sorry to say I don't think they'll win the league this season. Torres is the world's best striker and Gerrard is ace, but I'm not sure they'll have enough to do it. They'll do brilliantly in Europe, though.

Manchester United

Despite losing Ronaldo in the summer, I think they'll win the title yet again. It'll be interesting to see how Michael Owen gets on. Can he still cut it? Will he even make it past September?

Manchester City

Despite spending millions and stealing other people's players, I think - like Villa - they'll be hard-pushed to break into the top four.

Portsmouth

Being a Southampton fan, I'd better not say too much or I might get into trouble! Suffice to say, I don't think they'll do very well.

Sunderland

Steve Bruce is a great manager and signing Lorik Cana from Marseille was a help. But I still think they'll struggle again.

Stoke City

I think Tony Pulis is a really canny gaffer and this year Stoke will consolidate their position as a Premier League club. That can only be a good thing for English football, so well done to them!

Tottenham Hotspur

Harry Redknapp is a proven manager, so I think Spurs will do very well this season - especially now that they've reunited Peter Crouch with Jermain Defoe.

West Ham United

Their financial problems appear to be over and I think they'll have better luck this season. Zola has proved he's a decent manager and the young players at Upton Park respond well to his tactics.

Wigan Athletic

This is a massive year for them. Martinez is a good manager but can he cope with the demands of the Premier League? They've also lost Valencia, who was arguably their best player last season.

Wolverhampton Wanderers

I think Wolves will have a good first season back in the top flight. They'll be this year's Hull City and will surprise a few people. But I'm afraid I don't know much about any of their players. Sorry!

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thank you Pigeon.
I will post them in atomix... there're many people who like soccer.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No probs Thumb Up!

Here's all the pics and the video in an archive:

lucy-pinder-nuts-magazine-11-08-09.tar.gz 18MB

...And here is another exhortation Smile

Please make sure you do buy the magazine! And please also make your appreciation known to Nuts. The more positive feedback they get - both in sales and in communications - the more Lucy shoots we will see Big Grin

Email address is letters@nutsmag.co.uk or nutsmagazine@ipcmedia.com

But I would recommend that you write an actual letter, they do have a certain tendency not to read emails to the letters address and a paper letter is a matter of greater significance...

Nuts
4th Floor
IPC Ignite
Blue Fin Building
110 Southwark Street
London
SE1 0SU

Our overseas readers may not be able to buy the magazine, but you can still let them know you appreciate what Lucy's done Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Premiere League football shoot, Nuts 11-08-2009 Reply with quote

Woohoo Woohoo! Part 2 of the video is now available - and very familiar-looking scenes they are Wink Lucy looks absolutely superb in this, she's looking "blooming" as my gran would have said Hehe poses, boobs and figure all spot on Cloud 9 you rock, Lucy Thumb Up!

Lucy Pinder - Nuts Magazine football shoot 26-07-09 - part 2

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Forgot to say thank you for the pics and vids Pigeon how do you fix it when Lucys legs are missinf Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: