Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Here we have the latest Lucy video off the Nuts website, thanks to both paulb11 and the other person who prodded me to have a look on there. (I was wrong about there being others I wasn't up to date with, they were confusing me by titling them with issue numbers which don't mean anything to me.)

As paulb says there are no topless scenes and Lucy's bra doesn't fit her... but it's still definitely worth a watch Big Smile ...also reminds me how glad I am that Lucy isn't into tattoos Wink

I have removed the excuse for "music" they used for the soundtrack so you don't need to turn your speakers off Wink where do they dig that stuff up from?

lucy-pinder-nuts-06-01-09-cover-shoot.avi 18MB

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...Oh now this is gonna wind you right up Hehe

I've just had a butchers at the metadata in the raw RTMP stream. It's rather interesting...

First we get some information about publication lead times. It's dated 10th December 2008.

What else have we got...

...Two minutes. (check.) ...Covered.

There's an uncovered one then? Or is that just generic cataloguing information like the "two minutes" bit?

...Lucy Pinder... I can see that Big Grin ...no. 1... well we can work out why it's got the no. 1 bit from the feature in the mag Wink

...set 3.

Right.

So where are sets 1 and 2?

Aargh.

See what I mean about winding you up?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...and today there is a further "wind-up"... Lucy's column is not in Nuts Thumb Down Irked

Not exactly unexpected. But still... WTF? Without Lucy's column there is no reason to buy the magazine.

If they're running out of pages/space then the obvious thing to do is get rid of those disgusting pictures of mangled limbs and stuff. I can't believe anyone actually likes looking at that, and I certainly can't believe anyone could prefer it to Lucy... and if they do there is no hope for humanity, it's time to nuke the whole planet and start again from scratch.

We think Lucy will be back in it next week... though of course "a week is a long time in publishing", and if it turns out otherwise I shall get the Feathered Army on the case. There are several million pigeons living in London and I shall get them all to fly to the Nuts offices and leave a little message of displeasure... I think that'll get the point across Big Grin
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Did nuts say anything about why the column didn't appear?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That's all I've got at the moment Wry if I do find out why it's not there I'll pass it on Smile
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

hmmmm the vid doesnt seem to work for me, and I cant get the codec for it, anyone else having a problem?
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yeah it wouldn't work in VLC for me, but media player Classic played it OK.
No idea why, Pigeons vids normally play OK for me in anything.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oops Blush

I'd left the video still using the original codec - VP6 flash codec - instead of transcoding it. This hasn't seemed to matter on brightcove downloads before but on the other hand on previous occasions I've also left it in the original .flv container... whereas this one ended up as an .avi because the music was unusually awful Wink

I guess you've found a problem because of typical Microsoft unhelpful behaviour - although you've got the codec somewhere because you can play .flv files, the players are moaning when they find the same codec used with a non-flash container or else the non-flash players are deliberately ignoring flash codecs. I don't see things like that because on Linux Tux the Linux Penguin if one player's got the codec they all have, nor does it make any difference what codec/container combination you use. It does make life easier Smile

Anyway, I've recoded it using XVID and reuploaded it. XVID is what I usually use for .avi so you should find it's working as usual now. Still the same link - lucy-pinder-nuts-06-01-09-cover-shoot.avi - but the file is now 25MB.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...I must be going flaming mental or something.

I've had this video since the 7th of January... the day after the magazine came out. OK it's a lower res one but I've still got it and it had totally slipped my mind.

Hmm. Since the 7th of January. Probably explains it... there has been a lot on my mind over that timespan.

'Twas at the same time I got these "Lucy Pinder - A Nuts History" videos: Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5 - Part 6 - Part 7 which don't seem to have been downloaded for a depressingly long time, like over a month.
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

nice one werner. thought it was flash but my flash player wouldnt play it either.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No prob.

Wish I could be as useful with regard to posting pics out of this week's Nuts. But there aren't any Mad

There is a big boobs feature which jolly well ought to feature Lucy (see above "we think next week") - but shockingly, it doesn't.

And what is worse, Lucy's column is missing for the third week running BangHead

It's a bit late to do anything today but by all that's beautiful I will have the answer to this one.

With the stunning shoot in November and the even more superb shoot in the first issue of January - not to mention the "best of" feature the week after - I really thought we were past the slack part now and we were going to see some decent Lucy features this year.... but this week there's the disappointment of seeing they haven't featured Lucy in a feature that cries out for her... and her column has disappeared - the one feature that made the magazine worth buying every week is no longer there.

This is not a matter to pass without investigation...

Last edited by Pigeon on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh yes Thumb Up!

It was too late yesterday to do anything as I said, but today is another day, so I set myself to discover what we all want to know.

Lucy's column has NOT vanished for ever in case you were worrying. (And face it, we all were...)

It will definitely be returning, probably next week.

This is good news indeed Big Grin Thank you Nuts Thumb Up!

I can't wait Bounce Bounce
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...Hehe well this is interesting.

At the time of posting the headline gallery on the Nuts website is this review of the week. And since the mag didn't feature Lucy at all this week you'd expect she'd not be in that gallery either...

Only she is Big Grin it actually appears to be a review of last week rather than this week, but it features lots of pics from a long time before that... Lucy with Sophie, and Lucy with Michelle from the first shoot they did together after Lucy went topless, which have been in a few galleries recently but I haven't mentioned them on here because they're all pics we've seen before.

However, since this week the pics of Lucy have appeared in despite of her non-appearance in the magazine, and since these rather lovely pics with Michelle... I have good memories about this shoot... haven't been given an airing for a whiley as I recall, I figured I'd post them up Big Grin

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The preview on the Nuts website lists 'Lucy Pinder's University Challenge' for tomorrow issue. Sounds good, we shall see.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

- Biggest boobs absolutely ever in the world ever?
- Toxteth O'Grady, USA.

Yep. Should be good... I am sat here in eager anticipation Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: