Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Its no surprise that Rosie won, to begin with someone at Nuts HQ is manipulating the results and also it seems Rosie is having a new vid very frequently. What the hell are Nuts doing about Lucy vids?
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

i have high hopes that videos will be posted for the apparent lucy and sophie christmas shoot. i dont see them posting just one vid of sophie by herself, that would come off very suspicious.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Its no surprise that Rosie won

Would be more accurate to say "is claimed to have won", in reality nobody won because the poll was corrupted...

The excuse they have printed in the mag is that they have combined the poll results with sales figures for the mag when it features various models on the cover. So all the more reason for everyone to buy at least two copies when Lucy's on the cover. Buy three! Buy a hundred if you're flush!

As for the videos I am still trying to find out...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

So are we thinking Lucy's new shoot with Sophie is next eek or the week after? I'm assuming they release a few vids with that. Hopefully 1with Lucy doing the Christmas message
Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
So are we thinking Lucy's new shoot with Sophie is next eek or the week after?

That's the sort of time the Christmas shoot usually comes out... and if they leave it any longer, it'll be too late Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
I'm assuming they release a few vids with that. Hopefully 1with Lucy doing the Christmas message
Big Smile

Oh, I do hope so! Hehe Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:
I'm assuming they release a few vids with that. Hopefully 1with Lucy doing the Christmas message
Big Smile

Oh, I do hope so! Hehe Thumb Up!

...They've said they'll see what they can do Thumb Up! so here's hoping they manage it! Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

So Nuts are actually emailing you back? They never respond to my emails NEVER
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

They may well not be getting them, I think they get so flipping many emails they can't read more than a fraction of them... that's why I advise people to turn on "Return read receipt" (or whatever your email system calls it) - set the Disposition-Notification-To: header - when emailing Nuts so as to get some idea whether it got through or not Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I've always thought Lucy and Sophie photograph well together, so I'm looking forward to this new Christmas shoot.
2010PinderLucyous

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:22 am    Subject: ...so Mrs. Pinder only has... Reply with quote

...one tatoo set...how could this forum, if I may ask Mr. Admin, make Mrs. Pinder get another tatoo...although there would be a one percent chance that shell read this forum...or what can you guess her next tat will contain...size...shapes...type...or what?...Anyone may input on this...bur please put subject..."Mrs. Pinder"...for now...I have a good feeling she will be engaged soon...more popularity I guess if she still beleives that she not interested in a men's money but their looks...he'll even her looks...that's probably, in my opinion, why Rosie J**** was number...looks come second to second to people...I mean...looks come first to people...well probably they did what they did to teach Mrs. Pinder a lesson...if you don't place looks second then you'll always remain in second place...
Hmmmmm...probably THIS topic will have many opinions this time...hmmmmm
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ive suddenly developed a migraine
2010PinderLucyous

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:57 pm    Subject: Migraine for...? Reply with quote

Migraine from the weight of Mrs. Pinder's chest on your head or migraine migraine where as to say Rosie Jones might be a little more humbler than Mrs. Pinder...or simply Mrs. Pinder simply drives you crazy resulting in a migraine?
danman wrote:
Ive suddenly developed a migraine
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:24 pm    Subject: Re: ...so Mrs. Pinder only has... Reply with quote

Lookingforingan wrote:
...one tatoo set...how could this forum, if I may ask Mr. Admin, make Mrs. Pinder get another tatoo...although there would be a one percent chance that shell read this forum...or what can you guess her next tat will contain...size...shapes...type...or what?

According to Nuts Lucy doesn't want any more tattoos. And I for one heartily approve of that Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 757

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

who's Mrs Pinder?...are we talking about Lucy or Jen?... Spinning Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pretty sure he means "Miss Pinder" ie. Lucy Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: