Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great scan of an awesome pic Spinning Eyes
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for those earlier posts Pigeon, and great scan!
2010PinderLucyous

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:46 am    Subject: Dear Admin... Reply with quote

...how would you enhance this forum/blog give a greater experience for newcomers besides watching vids or blogging...how would you raise a question good or popular enough to hae Mrs. Pinder raging mad or have her read a post from here or have her residence in America or he'll have NUTS Mag business' popularity move to the Americas?...I wouldn't know, I ain't the admin!
But "thank-you?" , I guess for you and Nuts.co.uk and all it's unseen workers...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

AWOL? Spinning Eyes
2010PinderLucyous

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:34 am    Subject: What...? Is Admin Absent Without Leave?...wait...what? Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
AWOL? Spinning Eyes
Huh?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:45 pm    Subject: Re: Dear Admin... Reply with quote

Lookingforingan wrote:
...how would you enhance this forum/blog give a greater experience for newcomers besides watching vids or blogging...

Not a great deal I can do, I don't think... with it being an unofficial site I can't sell Lucy merchandise or anything, for example, although we do have links to the official merchandise outlet Smile

Lookingforingan wrote:
how would you raise a question good or popular enough to hae Mrs. Pinder raging mad

I'm not entirely sure that's a desirable aim...

Lookingforingan wrote:
or have her read a post from here or have her residence in America or he'll have NUTS Mag business' popularity move to the Americas?...I wouldn't know, I ain't the admin!
But "thank-you?" , I guess for you and Nuts.co.uk and all it's unseen workers...

I reckon sites like this are probably the best way to increase Lucy's popularity in America, since she so rarely features in any American publications. Until, of course, she gets a part in a film which makes it big in America Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The new issue is now mentioned on the Nuts website and it looks like they have used the poll this week...

It does look like they've taken an earlier sample of results rather than the last count, though I'm not quite sure which set because I can't completely match up what's on the cover with what I've recorded. Lucy is at 2; she was consistently at either 1 or 2 before the mess-up, so it looks like it is a pre-mess-up set in which case hats off to Nuts Thumb Up! It doesn't say who's number 1 though which is a bit confusing, since it was mostly Kelly Brook at 1 when Lucy wasn't yet she's at 3 on the cover. Still, we shall see tomorrow...
IronSlash

Contributions: 15

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy is officially ranked 2nd but sexiest girl is Rosie Jones. Well, she got better and it has been a great year. The newbie Holly Peers is 6th which is awesome (for a newbie).
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

IronSlash wrote:
Lucy is officially ranked 2nd but sexiest girl is Rosie Jones. Well, she got better and it has been a great year. The newbie Holly Peers is 6th which is awesome (for a newbie).

were r these results
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well they are taking the p**s then, Rosie Jones was never top of the poll until after they had messed with it. Before they messed with it the three who appeared in the top spot were Lucy, Kelly Brook or Cheryl Cole.

The pic of Lucy they've used is this one...

SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm starting to post clip stills now.
Don't know why, just am !

IronSlash

Contributions: 15

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:
IronSlash wrote:

were r these results

Deleted from my last post... because of some fanboys for sure. LOL!
SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

IronSlash wrote:
manstyle12 wrote:
IronSlash wrote:

were r these results

This is the "Lucy Pinder" tv forum!

@manstyle you can see the list, from the mag on Phun.
2010PinderLucyous

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:41 am    Subject: Shu-up your makin' me cwry!!! Reply with quote

SledgeHammer wrote:
IronSlash wrote:
manstyle12 wrote:
IronSlash wrote:

were r these results

This is the "Lucy Pinder" tv forum!

@manstyle you can see the list, from the mag on Phun.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Deleted because:

1) They were in the wrong thread, we have this thread for non-Lucy issues of Nuts. The one pic of Lucy that does feature in the mag we already have a better version of from back in July. OK, perhaps I could have just moved the post, but...

2) All the images were hosted on imagevenue, so they couldn't simply be moved as is, I would have needed to rehost them, and...

3) they all had multiple tags on, which would have needed to be edited off before I rehosted them, and since it was the whole magazine there were so many images that frankly I couldn't be bothered, I've got enough to do at the moment anyway without that.

Nothing to do with "fanboys"... more to do with the idiots at storemags who insist on spoiling the pics with their silly tags. (Which means that if anyone does want to post them in the other thread, please find untagged versions or edit the tags off yourselves.)

(Though as Sledgehammer points out, this is the Lucy Pinder TV forum!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: