Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2010PinderLucyous

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:09 am    Subject: Just Her Reply with quote

Quick...someone give me something to do here...something pertaining to the goddess...idunno...uhhhmmm...oh...anyone got any photography of The Goddess with a Turkey or Thanksgiving Theme...probably aren't any yet...just doubled this post 1-93...recently I know I didn't see any...(none that are photoshopped)zzz...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Uhrrmmmm.... I can't think of any "Turkey"-related ones. We do have this one of Lucy in a dining table setting, but no turkey in sight...

As for "Thanksgiving" - the problem there is we don't have Thanksgiving in the UK Smile But if you wait two or three weeks we'll have Lucy's Christmas shoot with Sophie, which ought to be well worth the wait Big Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice shot. How old is it? Looks pretty new and Lucy sure does look pretty.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's from the energy saving trust shoot from early 2009 - see here and here for the rest of the pics Smile
2010PinderLucyous

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:47 am    Subject: Thank you again...but Reply with quote

...how dare you tease me with Ms. Howard...this picture should not even be here...
http://www.celebrityfreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/09114_104716_iss0209_sophie_howard_nuts_5th_birthday_02.jpg
...how dare ya!

Pigeon wrote:
Uhrrmmmm.... I can't think of any "Turkey"-related ones. We do have this one of Lucy in a dining table setting, but no turkey in sight...

As for "Thanksgiving" - the problem there is we don't have Thanksgiving in the UK Smile But if you wait two or three weeks we'll have Lucy's Christmas shoot with Sophie, which ought to be well worth the wait Big Smile
2010PinderLucyous

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:53 am    Subject: Re: Thank you again...but Reply with quote

Thank you "Site - Admin"[/img]
2010PinderLucyous

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:59 pm    Subject: Does Ms. Pinder have a psych or sociality degree of some... Reply with quote

...of some sort...I have a feeling she's modeling and schooling at the same time...I could feel it in my gut...or not...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Its now saying that this Tuesday Rosie Jones is hosting the 100 sexiest, its now a little obvious i think that she was destined to win from the beginning because of this shoot. Why am i suspicious that Nuts are behind this? Its unjust and unfair.
MichaelWolves1990

Contributions: 52

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Agreed.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Its now saying that this Tuesday Rosie Jones is hosting the 100 sexiest, its now a little obvious i think that she was destined to win from the beginning because of this shoot. Why am i suspicious that Nuts are behind this? Its unjust and unfair.

See my comment in the other thread. Yes, it does look suspicious... but on the other hand there's no hard evidence that they rigged Rosie's vote to win. The Rosie shoot was done on the 10th of November, and they could have used it in any way they wanted, it didn't have to be the headline of a 100 sexiest feature.

Though it must be said that nor is there any real evidence against the idea that they simply rigged Lucy's vote to lose seeing as she was the only realistic contender to beat Rosie before they did... only that they also reset the votes for Sophie, Eva, Emma Frain and Emma Glover, none of whom were as highly-placed as Lucy, which indicates that they were indeed just messing with the pages without realising that it would affect the scores.

As for what's actually in tomorrow's Nuts, if the cover's anything to go by we do get a picture of Lucy but not a new one, just a repeat from her shoot in the 12-10-10 issue...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...Well, very similar at least Smile

Full size version will be up tomorrow...

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Its amazing how Nuts continue to not put the best pics in the issue itself, BTW where is this pic from?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Tomorrow's Nuts, that's what I meant about the full size version being up tomorrow Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

thats a great shot. looking forward to your scan pigeon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: