Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
i just had a look on the Nuts website and it sais this week it includes out takes from the Hot Shots calendar so heres hoping Lucy is in that Big Smile

Yes, the spread they've got on the website from that feature seems to feature all the participants except Lucy. If the magazine itself doesn't rectify the omission I'll put a call out to the London pigeons Hehe

RockyMoney wrote:
I also had a look at this weeks front cover... Am i the only one that thinks Nuts have started doing magic mushrooms because the cover looks a little over done! Hehe

You could have a point, see also what happened to the colours when they published their version of the front cover of Lucy's calendar Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well whaddya know Big Grin

Nuts have a new gallery up on their website of Lucy. Including pics from her shoot in last week's Nuts Big Grin

Don't forget to visit the original gallery and click the facebook "Like" button Wink

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great pics, I look like a fool now though don't I Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Aw, don't be too hard on yourself Hehe

Let's be hoping Smile for a video to go with them... nothing up at the moment, but then they don't usually put videos up in the middle of the night.
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

As usual I like some of the outtakes more than the pics in the magazine
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's always a bit like that, isn't it, I tend to feel the same way myself... Wouldn't it be great if Nuts did a "Lucy annual" consisting of nothing but unpublished pics from her shoots for the year - with a DVD of the videos on the cover Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
It's always a bit like that, isn't it, I tend to feel the same way myself... Wouldn't it be great if Nuts did a "Lucy annual" consisting of nothing but unpublished pics from her shoots for the year - with a DVD of the videos on the cover Big Smile
now that would be a helluva great idea for the winner of sexiest women contest.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:
i just had a look on the Nuts website and it sais this week it includes out takes from the Hot Shots calendar so heres hoping Lucy is in that Big Smile

Yes, the spread they've got on the website from that feature seems to feature all the participants except Lucy. If the magazine itself doesn't rectify the omission I'll put a call out to the London pigeons Hehe

Well it looks like I will be engaging the services of my feathered friends Thumb Down

This week's Nuts is an absolutely epic fail... they could hardly have made a more egregious flop Sad After seeing that spread on their website featuring the other five models from the Hot Shots calendar, we were all sure that when we got hold of the mag we'd turn over to the next page and find a pic of the sixth and most beautiful one, the one and only Lucy Pinder. Weren't we?

Well, there's nothing there... that spread is all there is of that feature Thumb Down BangHead Mad

Just precisely what the @$#% were they thinking?

(OK, I can't say I wasn't warned, but at the same time I just couldn't believe they could do something so dumb...)
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I wish I knew what they were thinking. You would think they would put Lucy in as many of their issues as possible. I'm sure that would sell more copies than issues without her. Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's the way they did feature all five of the other models who were in it, but left out the star, that is especially baffling.

No space for a third page in the feature? Doesn't wash, they could have left out the horrible gruesome injury pic to make space, anyone who prefers those awful pics to pics of Lucy is too deranged to be worth taking account of.

Baffling.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's borderline retarded if you ask me, Im sure if you emailed Nuts they'd get off their deluded behinds and do something about it. Partitions are especially effective Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

There's a new gallery of pics from the Hot Shots calendar shoot appeared on the Nuts website.

No new pics of Lucy in it, but the unusual thing about this gallery is it also includes some cartoons/sketches as well as photos. They're a bit puzzling. I'm not sure whether they're supposed to be actual cartoons of the pics or pre-shoot sketches to say "it'd be good if we could get a shot like this"; I'm leaning towards the latter, because none of the ladies depicted in them is anywhere near remotely recognisable as anyone who took part in the shoot, whether Lucy or someone else. Either that or the artist is just rubbish at faces Smile

Anyway, have a look on the Nuts website and if you think any of the cartoons really are Lucy put them up Smile
IronSlash

Contributions: 15

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:

Well it looks like I will be engaging the services of my feathered friends Thumb Down

This week's Nuts is an absolutely epic fail... they could hardly have made a more egregious flop Sad After seeing that spread on their website featuring the other five models from the Hot Shots calendar, we were all sure that when we got hold of the mag we'd turn over to the next page and find a pic of the sixth and most beautiful one, the one and only Lucy Pinder. Weren't we?

Well, there's nothing there... that spread is all there is of that feature Thumb Down BangHead Mad

(OK, I can't say I wasn't warned, but at the same time I just couldn't believe they could do something so dumb...)

Fanboy spotted? Tongue Sorry but I would take Rosie Jones or Emma Glover anytime. There's nothing wrong with it. It's not because there's no Lucy that it's bad... I've seen more worst and it was from a single model, trust me. LS... So just because there's no Lucy, it's an auto-fail?? Wth...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Er, you have noticed the name of this website, yes? Wink

Point is it makes no sense for them to feature all but one of the models and miss one out. I'm sure if it had been, say, Rosie Jones who was missed out instead of Lucy, there would be comments on Rosie Jones forums calling it an epic fail. But it was Lucy, so it's Lucy forums calling it that Smile
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:

Agreed pure lunacy. She is the most beautiful Nuts girl and arguably most beautiful woman on the planet she should have been in the magazine, don't they want to sell copies?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: