Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER by Howard Jones

Thumb Up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OO9LloDSJo
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Scrolling down i thought these were a little lack luster following the previous nuts shoot......................................until i got to this one Thumb Up!

I felt the same way. That picture reminds me of one of my all-time favorite pictures of Lucy from Nuts a few years ago.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

OMG....look that hair n whatever he's wearing...but the song still sounds nice...thanks kilbs...guess i'm a sucker for anything 80's...Breakfast club or The Outsiders anyone?
Chris

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
OMG....look that hair n whatever he's wearing...but the song still sounds nice...thanks kilbs...guess i'm a sucker for anything 80's...Breakfast club or The Outsiders anyone?

The crazy hair is what made the music good.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
patriot wrote:
Scrolling down i thought these were a little lack luster following the previous nuts shoot......................................until i got to this one Thumb Up!

I felt the same way. That picture reminds me of one of my all-time favorite pictures of Lucy from Nuts a few years ago.

I was thinking that one of the good things about this shoot is that there's very much a "classic Lucy" feel about the shoot in general, and in the case of that pic certainly so, we have an extremely similar pose from right back in 2003:

Last edited by Pigeon on Sat May 14, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You can't improve upon perfection!! Thumb Up!
Chris

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

And, of course, that's one of my favorite Lucy pictures. If only those pictures were even more similar and you could see her nipples in this one. Cry

Regardless of that, both pictures are great and are don't look too photoshopped.
IronSlash

Contributions: 15

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Her pics (her Naked Shoot) featured last month, larger pics. It's all yours. Smile If I posted on the wrong place... you can transfer my post...

Chris

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pretty nice quality. Are these from Nuts' website?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

So should we be expecting to see a few new Lucy vids from the Nuts website anytime now do you think? Its been a week and still nothing, I touched on this situation over on the official forum by making a new thread but as expected its been pretty much ignored as usual Grumpy We should atleast get some new pics from her latest shoot surely?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Pretty nice quality. Are these from Nuts' website?

Yes Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
So should we be expecting to see a few new Lucy vids from the Nuts website anytime now do you think? Its been a week and still nothing, I touched on this situation over on the official forum by making a new thread but as expected its been pretty much ignored as usual Grumpy We should atleast get some new pics from her latest shoot surely?

I'm hoping so, I'm thinking if it does happen it ought to be this week...

Have you tried asking Nuts? Try tweeting at them.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ive sent them a few e-mails in the past but theyve never responded to them. Although i do think the e-mail would have more effect if it were from you Pigeon, You being the leader and all Hehe Whos gonna listen to me?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Leader??! Yikes! Running this site doesn't mean I automatically get all my emails answered Hehe I think they get so many to the nutsmag email that they just delete whole swathes of them without looking until they've cut their inbox down to a realistic size Smile That's why I suggested tweeting at them Wink
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You know what I meant Hehe Yeah I think I will give them a tweet, I'll let you all know how that goes Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

i just had a look on the Nuts website and it sais this week it includes out takes from the Hot Shots calendar so heres hoping Lucy is in that Big Smile
I also had a look at this weeks front cover... Am i the only one that thinks Nuts have started doing magic mushrooms because the cover looks a little over done! Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: