Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Jangla wrote:
Great pics as usual...but what annoys me is that the post processing on them is so poor and slap dash. Lucy (and in fact any half decent model) deserves to have more than 5 minutes spent on some decent, but subtle, photoshop work. What they do with these shots is just so obvious and nastily done that it's verging on insulting the model - it's like slapping a can of magnolia emulsion on the Mona Lisa. I'm no professional retoucher but I guarantee I could do a better job than these in a reasonable time.

Myself I think it's an insult to Lucy to photoshop her at all, the small number of completely unphotoshopped pics I have are ample proof that her beauty is completely natural and the photoshopped versions are never an improvement. Unfortunately there is a culture of automatically photoshopping everything whether there is any call for it or not.

At least it's far less of a problem in Nuts than it is in the Star, with their inexplicable addiction to crudely-executed weird-eye-colour and flat-boobs effects Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ah, is this what I was supposed to be getting home for? Wink

Nuts have given us a repeat showing of the pics from Lucy's shoot with Sophie last year Big Grin

lucy-pinder-sophie-howard-nuts-repost-19-07-09.tar.gz 2.8MB

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

(Checking round websites earlier on...)

- Nothing in the Star... (pause) ...Nothing in the Sport... (pause) ...and the Nuts one's not up yet.
- That's a shame, because there's something in it this week...
- Oh ar? Well I'll check it again later Smile

...and indeed there is Big Grin

As with last year's Marbella expedition, Lucy's Ibiza expedition this year has yielded, in addition to her calendar, a bunch of "general purpose" pics destined for such publications as Nuts and the Star Big Smile we are due to see some of them in Nuts tomorrow Big Grin and there is this one in the sneak peek:

...it is something of a shame to see that Nuts have repeated an error of judgement which they made with the publication of another shoot last year. Do they not remember the storm of vituperation which it attracted? There were a lot of people complaining in the same kind of vitriolic language which is normally my preserve, nay even stronger in some cases. If there are people making more fuss than me it's an indication of extremely strong and widespread disapproval... and I know some of them are on this forum too Smile

But fear not, Lucy is beautiful and Pigeon has an image editing package Big Grin

...and furthermore my impatience for the arrival of Lucy's calendar is becoming difficult to control Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Couple more glimpses off the Nuts website. A microscopic glimpse off the cover and a slightly larger glimpse of what's inside... Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sorry for the long wait chaps, every time Lucy does something good I have to spend several hours photoshopping and today is no exception Hehe

Once again we have a lovely pic of Lucy for her column Big Smile - but what is this in the text? Aw Lucy you've actually made a mistake Blush "Nick, via text" isn't still a virgin at 21 because he has high standards, it's simply because he hasn't managed to get off with anyone yet... and that's what he's really worried about, not that she'll laugh at him, but that he won't get that far in the first place...

...And now on to the main feature Big Smile Turns out this isn't extra shots from Lucy's Ibiza trip. It's from her this year's Marbella trip... How come the locations look exactly the flipping same? Same pool same background... and same dusk shots with supplemental lighting... but a different photographer. One presumes he got an early sight of Zoe's work and decided to try and emulate it Smile Thought it was too soon to be seeing anything from Marbella, too, but there we go.

Though it now becomes apparent that there are not one but two gross misjudgements... not only have Nuts pictured Lucy with C******e but they have also failed to organise the schedule so as for Lucy to coincide with Malene Sad and that's twice this year that opportunity has been missed, come on, sort it out...

Sorry about this one chaps, well, blame Nuts really... they had three out of four chances to make a good choice but they got the wrong one... and alas there is really too much of Lucy obscured to make it feasibe to do a Pigeonshop on it.

Still I think these ones more than make up for it Big Grin Especially this first one... ohhh Lucy Cloud 9

Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yessssssss... oh and BTW Marbella and Ibiza are not that different anyway. XD
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You sure they're not linked by a space-time warp or something so the same pool appears in both places? Smile

....Anyway, to business...

UK people in particular may have noticed that the cover of the above issue of Nuts was mainly occupied by a picture of a certain undesirable excrescence Wink and Lucy's pic was rather too small...

Well because of that, we have a job to do chaps Smile - to write in to Nuts and let them know that we bought the mag only because of Lucy being featured, and how much we appreciate Lucy's presence in it.

And that's official, chaps... it's not something I've come up with myself, it's from Jen Wink

letters@nutsmag.co.uk is the address Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nuts now have a gallery from that shoot up on their website, with a whole lot more Lucy pics in it - old ones, but there are still a lot of them Smile

Particularly notable is this pic - now why wasn't this in the magazine as well?

We get another sight of this one...

...and this is an improved version compared to the actual website one Wink this is how they should have shot the pic.

Here is the whole collection of Lucy pics in an archive: lucy-pinder-nuts-naked-holiday.tar.gz 2.1MB

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

As expected, Lucy's column pic today is a repeat...

But it is one of the most worthwhile ones to have chosen to repeat Big Grin and definitely worth posting Big Smile Lucy looks absolutely lovely in this pic, it's one of the all-time best column pics Cloud 9

...Er... Lucy, what are you on with this? "Praise her when she wears something you like"? We're not training a dog here... you shock me Smile I blame the Nuts editorial staff Wink

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

And this week we have another lovely pic for Lucy's column... a reprise from her shower cubicle set Big Smile

We really ought to have a Part 2 of this set with the shower switched on, but it would have to be a magazine feature rather than a column-pics set.

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Woohoo! Bounce Clap Cloud 9

I've been reloading the Nuts website with a degree of impatience at intervals throughout the evening waiting for this Big Grin

Lucy is in Nuts on Tuesday. Modelling every premier league strip, it says on the website...

Well if the pics in the magazine are as good as this... Big Grin

This is a truly wonderful set Big Grin Lucy looks absolutely amazing, just so lovely in these Cloud 9

She's done us another cracker... we've had a cracking sequence of stunning sets in Nuts this year, getting better and better as the year goes through... the housework one was a world-shaker, and just look at these Cloud 9 this is what the meaning of life is all about Big Grin

Oh Lucy Heart Cloud 9

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

OMG!!!
She looks stunning. And I don't even like soccer.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nor do I. But Lucy does Smile

The magazine cover is now visible on the Nuts website and my word are we in for a good one Big Grin

This is what you are looking out for in the shops: Wink

pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wow a whole cover devoted to Lucy, this is gonna be good!
another preview: Big Smile

Last edited by pinderfan on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

If there's a pic in the shoot for every Premier League team, we're in for a treat!!!

Idea for Nuts people: same, but with every Champions League team... that way, I'll have a pic of Lucy wearing the colors of my team: FC Barcelona!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: