Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No, I've got it now... unfortunately the pic of Lucy on the cover never appeared anywhere else Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thank you, thank you! I love this shoot. The girls look fantastic and I haven't seen as many of these as you've posted. The first picture is one of my favorites Lucy has ever done, but I've never seen it that large and with her and Michelle together.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon at Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:04 pm wrote:
...Here are some more requests... (Lucy and Michelle in swimming pool pics)

Aaarrgghh, when posting these I went and forgot that patriot had already posted some HQs a while back in another thread D'oh! so here they are again in this one Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Woo, and indeed, hoo Big Grin Bounce Woohoo!

Fully according to expectations... while also exceeding them in the cosmicness of how they are met. If that makes sense. I guess it doesn't really have to Big Grin

What am I on about? Lucy is in Nuts on Tuesday. And just look at what she's done for us Cloud 9

...wearing those stockings too Wink Bounce Cloud 9

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

for some reason i had a strong feeling she was in nuts this week, even though it seems she was in it not to long ago(no complaints obviously). also that first pic.. Thud
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well, the pic in the news section last week was a bit of a giveaway Smile ...though it didn't give any indication of what she'd be wearing Wink

It's actually over a month since the last feature, but it was such a cracking feature it created so strong an impression as to seem more recent than that Hehe and of course we've had a column pic, plus the news pic, and of course the Help for Heroes calendar pics too, to maintain the continuity Smile
Chris

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hmm, I think I already know that I'm going to like the last Nuts shoot a lot better. Stockings and nail polish. Bleh.
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for getting these out early Pigeon.Thumb Up!

Lucy continues to be AMAZING!! Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Hmm, I think I already know that I'm going to like the last Nuts shoot a lot better. Stockings and nail polish. Bleh.

I did very nearly put "sorry Chris" at the bottom of my initial post... Hehe

I think the stockings are great - especially being of a light colour, which is unusual for Lucy, but definitely suits her Big Smile - and the nail varnish is an also-unusual, but attractive, new departure Smile (though if it was black, as a lot of other models' Nuts shoots seem to have featured recently, I'd most likely agree with you Smile)
Chris

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I think the stockings are great - especially being of a light colour, which is unusual for Lucy, but definitely suits her Big Smile - and the nail varnish is an also-unusual, but attractive, new departure Smile (though if it was black, as a lot of other models' Nuts shoots seem to have featured recently, I'd most likely agree with you Smile)

Nail polish and stockings have never been my favorite things for a girl. I can't pinpoint why I don't like nail polish (maybe it's my taste for pretty much all things natural), but I dislike stockings because I think a woman's skin is one of their most attractive features. Why would you want to cover it up? Smile
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

2 More Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Smile Woohoo! Lucy looks amazing! Think its two issues ill be buying tomorrow Big Smile Thanks for the upload Pigeon
MichaelWolves1990

Contributions: 52

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Is it me or does pinder get better and better.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

its been a while since i picked up a copy on ebay. thats probably gonna stop this week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: