Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yeh I asked that on the official forum. and all we got was a stupid answer. its cos she wants to. well DUUUHH we can see that thats why people want to know. and then they locked the thread to stop people saying thats a stupid answer WHY doesnt she want to. why cant they just answer questions properly instead of messing people about with stupid answers thats whats good about this forum you always get a proper answer even if its just I dont know at least you get treated like a person not like an idiot.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
thats whats good about this forum you always get a proper answer even if its just I dont know at least you get treated like a person not like an idiot.

We aim to please Smile
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

of course Thumb Up!
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

In her last shoot, she was naked.
Her body was great
She did several shots

But she didn't even smile. What's wrong Lucy? Do you hate your job? Do you hate topless shoots? Cause you smile more when covered up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Just the nature of the shoot Smile I agree it would have been great to have some smiling shots but that's not what was asked for...
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I don't believe her lack of emotion in the shoot has anything to do with her personal feelings on her job or the fact that she was topless. A lot of the male population thinks pouting is sexy and smiling isn't, so Nuts tells her not to smile. Why, I really don't know. I feel the exact opposite.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well im sure Lucy isnt smiling because she isnt happy doing a topless shoot, this video showcases the exact opposite! She does say in the video she loves what she does and isnt ashamed what so ever. Thumb Up!
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=164681976894207&ref=mf
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That video on her Facebook page was named as being the second video, is that hinting at there being others? Anyone know of this?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
That video on her Facebook page

Not "her" facebook page, it's a fan page Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
was named as being the second video, is that hinting at there being others? Anyone know of this?

Was it? I didn't see that anywhere... as far as I know, it isn't, and it wouldn't really make sense for there to be others that aren't known about.

Thanks for posting it, though, it's one I've declined to put on this site because of where it came from... but on viewing it again, it's only really Lucy's last sentence that gives that away, and with that bit removed it's just a plain fine video of Lucy talking about herself - with the caveat that it has been edited to mess with the context so as to make what she says come over differently to how she intended it; why do these benighted fools do that sort of thing? Why can't they just let Lucy be herself? :banghead? - So on that basis I reckon I can include it, with caveat attached on the watch page.

Video: Lucy Pinder - Talking About Herself

--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
plain fine video of Lucy talking about herself

Good job Pigeon. Nice fix. Big Smile

The unedited version is still hiding on your forum though, or at least the link to the download.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Not... entirely... unexpectedly Wink Big Smile

Lucy is in Nuts today Big Grin

Two of the Hot Shots pics feature... plus an absolutely gorgeous pic in the News section Cloud 9

Heart
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wowzors. The last picture was definitely worth the wait. I also have to say that Lucy's make up in that picture really compliments her.
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

wish that 2nd pic was bigger , lucy really does look good in khaki Cloud 9 Thumb Up!
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cloud 9
The pics of the calender on nuts are Cloud 9 too. Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: