Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I love it too, wish it had been in the magazine...

Here's the pic from Lucy's column in today's issue, and what a lovely pic too Cloud 9 I love the sweet and kind of wistful look Lucy has in this...

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice shot. Lucy is a very good subject.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

ohh boy love both the new pics. great scan.
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

eternal lucy Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Awesome new scan Pigeon Thumb Up! Nice to see Nuts actually releasing new picture library's of Lucy again Big Smile
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

any chance of some of the new pics to be wallpaper size if possible?
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I wish that pic on the last page was included in the magazine, its probably my favorite one
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pinderlover111 wrote:
any chance of some of the new pics to be wallpaper size if possible?

That's up to Nuts to release them in wallpaper size... at the moment, they haven't... I've just checked. Maybe they will in a few weeks though, they did us pretty well with Lucy's last shoot.

Nothing to stop you resizing some of the scans though Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I know we're all here because we're big fans of Lucy, She smart, wity, kind and humble. Has anyone notice how cute she is. WOW!! and this last pic, really WOW!!!! Big Smile
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

cheers pigeon Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thank you very much just filled my ***** bank for the next week and weeks to come.
MichaelWolves1990

Contributions: 52

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hi this is my first post ! I'm just wondering with Lucys most recent shoot virtually all of the shots were topless so that means we won't get any videos from Nuts because of the ongoing row they are having.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's hardly a "row" Smile just that Lucy doesn't want to do topless vids any more.

As I said earlier it's pretty usual for them to do at least one non-topless vid from a topless shoot - whoever the shoot's with - so they can get away with putting it on youtube. However the usual reason for putting things on youtube is as promotion for the current issue, so they come out while the mag is on sale. Which this issue no longer is. I'm still keeping my eye out for videos appearing but I think that's pretty much a case of wishful thinking, I don't really think any are likely to appear Sad
MichaelWolves1990

Contributions: 52

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I wonder why she wouldn't want do topless videos anymore.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

We've thrashed over that one at some length already on here but unfortunately nobody's got anything better than speculation. The least tenuous possibility is that it's intended to allow her to be taken more seriously so as to better her chances of extending her career into the TV and film area. Which isn't really much of a satisfying explanation since the effect is going to be pretty minimal, especially as the videos receive so much less exposure than the actual shoots... but in the absence of any hard information it seems to be the best we can do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: