Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 83, 84, 85 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Terrific! Thanks very much again Pigeon and I did get my 2 copies!

Absolutely lovely shoot!

I can't see there being a video though, unless they shot some footage of Lucy covered up or she's changed her mind about the whole non-topless video thing
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well they usually do shoot some covered footage so they can get away with putting it on youtube. Though indeed whether "usually" includes this instance remains to be seen...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...Oh and here's a point which has been missed in all the excitement Smile Despite what was advertised last week it wasn't Lucy doing the column in today's issue. Instead, this issue is advertising that she'll be doing the next column... so we've still got that to look forward to Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! I think there will be vids for this shoot, just wait a couple of days and we will see
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Thumb Up! I think there will be vids for this shoot, just wait a couple of days and we will see
thats the right attitude. ive been checking the nuts site every hour or so, heres hoping for tomorrow.
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

OMFG! Cloud 9

At last - this is what I want to see. N I didn't check the forum or buy the mag. Guess that serves me right..
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

"OMFG" describes my reaction perfectly, too, enigmatic319. Smile Great scans and an even better shoot.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

enigmatic319 wrote:
OMFG! Cloud 9

At last - this is what I want to see. N I didn't check the forum or buy the mag. Guess that serves me right..

Yo enig Thumb Up! not seen you around for a bit... Very glad you like it, and you've still got six days to get down to the newsagent! Big Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pure genius. The best way to get somebody to act or react, is to tell them they can't do it,
or can't have it. (ie. wet paint, don't touch) Lucy had amazing pictures all year. Then in August
and on her calender, everyone's wondering what's Lucy thinking? "What, No Topless" some say that's good,
others say it's bad. Confused Now nobody can wait to see what's next...

Then see unveils this shoot, Big Grin over the top, possibly the best so far.

I thinking we've been played. Wobble It was brilliant, absolutely beautiful.
Was it Lucy's idea or her management's, either way "Genius"!
Bow Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
kip tucker

Contributions: 4

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great post, thanks for the new pictures
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Toddf wrote:
Pure genius. The best way to get somebody to act or react, is to tell them they can't do it,
or can't have it. (ie. wet paint, don't touch) Lucy had amazing pictures all year. Then in August
and on her calender, everyone's wondering what's Lucy thinking? "What, No Topless" some say that's good,
others say it's bad. Confused Now nobody can wait to see what's next...

Then see unveils this shoot, Big Grin over the top, possibly the best so far.

I thinking we've been played. Wobble It was brilliant, absolutely beautiful.
Was it Lucy's idea or her management's, either way "Genius"!
Bow Thumb Up! Thumb Up!

Big Grin

...Though I think it was most likely a case of Nuts saying "aw come on Lucy, you've got to be giving the punters what they want!" Wink
WD84

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for the pics. Thumb Up!
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great pictures and scans Pigeon,

I'm glad the Nuts 'team' finally asked the question weve all been waiting to have answered

'so what is your favourite cheese Lucy'

Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hehe The answer seems to be Feta Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Greek Feta? Czech sheep's milk? Venezuelan beaver cheese?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: