Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 252, 253, 254  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1126

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

wow thats the fastest ive seen a Lucy nuts mag on the internet(downloaded from fantamag it looks like)...and words are evading me now to describe it. its over on the phun forum, i wont post them cause pigeons scans will be of better quality. i guess to describe the shoot is Thud
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

so couldnt resist myself .have seen all ,they all are wonderful and sometimes look as havent been photoshopped. hot hot hot Spinning Eyes
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Looks like a bit of good news for those who have been worrying about the shortage of topless pics too Wink

so man are you included in the lot of such people ?
manstyle12

Contributions: 595

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

GOT MY COPY (no.1)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6589

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well here they are and it was worth the wait Big Grin

Once again Lucy has surpassed herself Cloud 9 how does she manage to do that every time... get better and better exponentially and without limit? She really does have a talent to beat the world Big Grin

Just look at these... Thud

...and then go out and buy your two copies of Nuts! - how could you not? Big Grin

linkweed wrote:
wow thats the fastest ive seen a Lucy nuts mag on the internet

Yeah, those lucky people who live somewhere they get the early copies of the mag last thing on Monday night... beats having to stay up all night and then do lots of scanning and editing when I'm knackered :spinningeyes: - on the other hand that does mean those people live in London or thereabouts, so they're not so lucky the rest of the time Big Grin

redhawk wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Looks like a bit of good news for those who have been worrying about the shortage of topless pics too Wink

so man are you included in the lot of such people ?

Not personally, no Smile as I've said before my degree of appreciation of a pic of Lucy is pretty much independent of her degree of uncovering and indeed some of my favourite shoot pics are of Lucy fully clothed. My concern in this matter is related to the number of people who do prefer topless pics and the effect on Lucy's popularity.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

loving these new pics so much, more of this type of shoot Lucy!! Smile
scorpion

Contributions: 62

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Excellent scans as always Pigeon Thumb Up! and this latest set is one of Lucy's best ever Cloud 9
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

These pics are literally breath taking! By far her best shoot this year! Nice job Pigeon. Is there gonna be a video? there has to be! Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1126

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great scans pigeon, she can go from light bondage to elegant. incredible photoshoot and lots of topless too. Thumb Up!
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

amazing Cloud 9 , thanks pigeon Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No video yet RockyMoney but I'm keeping my eye out Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

these are ace Woohoo! Thumb Up!
SophieLove

Contributions: 17

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Im sorry i'm new to this forum...but why do we have to buy 2 copies? Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

One to take apart and stick the pics on your wall and one to keep intact for the archive. Or whatever Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: