Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

So they do a cover feature entitled Big Boobed Brunettes starring Jessica Jane Clement, a model/presenter previously known for having very nice but small perky boobs before ruining them with silicon, yet it doesn't feature the model first on everyone's mind and who represents every natural buxom brunette in the industry

Did the editor come up with that one with eye liner on the back of a string fellows bar mat after a little to much time spent with Jack Daniels?

fu Censored ing idiot
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Couldn't agree more, I was simply too fed up at seeing what they'd done to comment in a reasonable manner...

Here are the current facebook "like" stats off the Nuts cover girls page, I think they speak for themselves...

Lucy... 2k
RJ... 1k
HP... 704
IR... 317
JJC... Not listed
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The people at Nuts are blind sometimes!
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

well zoo is worst: Posh Girls with fancy names

i dont care what posh people do in their spare time

Censored Thumb Down Vomit

Last edited by manstyle12 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ah well, Zoo (the English version at least) never feature Lucy (and haven't featured Malene for ages either), so they're not worth paying any attention to in the first place Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wasn't Nuts created about the same time Lucy started modeling? If so, and with Lucy having other ambitions, (acting, TV,etc.) I think Nuts is running a little scared. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes, it was, and Lucy's been their biggest star right from the word go... But there's nothing for them to be scared of I don't think, because the more Lucy appears on TV and is shown to a wider audience, the more popular her features in Nuts will be Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

From a business stand point, I agree. In the modeling industry, they like control. Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

So, there's no rational explanation as to why Lucy isn't featured?
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
So, there's no rational explanation as to why Lucy isn't featured?

I thought my explanition was pretty rational and accurate,

the editors a,

patriot wrote:

fu Censored ing idiot
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Possibility of Lucy doing the column next week and a new shoot? Heres hoping, A new 1 is looming i think Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

maybe they want to build up her next appearance. the only rational excuse i can think of.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That's the sort of thing I'm thinking, after all it's not much more than a month since her last cover feature plus she had the biggest placement in the calendar feature last week.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well it looks like we are in for a MAJOR treat this Tuesday Big Grin

Will you just look at these Cloud 9 oh Lucy what have you done Heart

...Looks like a bit of good news for those who have been worrying about the shortage of topless pics too Wink

danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Omg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: