Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You have to admit the Nuts price is horrible.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You reckon? In terms of what magazines cost over here £1.60 seems fine to me.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

These have appeared in a gallery on the Nuts website. Yes, we've seen them before, but not for a long time Smile

Dib

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
You reckon? In terms of what magazines cost over here £1.60 seems fine to me.

Sorry, I ment: Nut's prize is horrible.

Cry

My english sucks...

Please, if you see I made an ortographic error, please let me know.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That would be "orthographic", then Wink

Your English is massively better than my Spanish! I could pick up that you only posted five pics because you were checking out Ubuntu but I wouldn't be able to string a reply together...

I agree the prize is a bit rubbish, though, I much preferred the pair of gold boobs on a stick that Lucy won in 2007 and said she was going to keep by the back door in case she needed a weapon to clobber people breaking in Hehe
Dib

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
That would be "orthographic", then Wink

Your English is massively better than my Spanish! I could pick up that you only posted five pics because you were checking out Ubuntu but I wouldn't be able to string a reply together...

I agree the prize is a bit rubbish, though, I much preferred the pair of gold boobs on a stick that Lucy won in 2007 and said she was going to keep by the back door in case she needed a weapon to clobber people breaking in Hehe

Ejem... your translation was actually rigth, but I didn't mean I posted only five pics because I was in Ubuntu.
I meant I posted five pics because it was some kind of awkward celebration for having Ubuntu.

It's not mentioned in the text, but the order I wrote the words, the semantics, etc. give that meaning in spanish. For non spanish talkers, it would seem the meaning you gave it. Sorry. Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh, right! Seriously, that's fascinating... and not the sort of thing I'd pick up just by looking at it. Thanks for that Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well it seems that this week I don't have to dig up an old picture to make up for the lack of a column pic... because Nuts have done it for me Wink

Ah well. It is a lovely pic Big Smile and more importantly, it is there, Lucy's column is with us this week Big Grin

Once again we have a classic answer from Lucy Big Smile Leon from North London says he won't go out with "regular girls" and is only interested in going out with a model, and Lucy roundly tells him off for being silly Clap finishing off with the exhortation not to forget that models are "regular girls". Good one Lucy Thumb Up!

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...And as a grand accompaniment there is a big gallery of Lucy pics newly appeared on the Nuts website Big Smile

OK so there aren't actually any new ones and there are a lot of duplicates, but even so, it is a fine collection Smile

lucy-pinder-naked-24-06-09.tar.gz 6.1MB

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Once again we have a lovely - if not original - pic of Lucy for her column in Nuts today Big Smile

And as usual her answers are worth reading Smile You are quite right, Lucy, about people fancying their best mates' mums being more common than is admitted... it is endemic Smile and quite right about the intractability of the problem of being turned off by someone's accent... for I must admit Michelle's accent puts me off, she sounds too much like someone I would prefer to forget...

Anyway here is Lucy's column pic Big Grin

And furthermore - not that it was much of a surprise Wink ("check the news section, go on, check the news section...") - Lucy is listed in the "News" section as well Big Smile they have repeated this lovely pic from her last shoot to illustrate their headline that she's done a new one Big Grin I haven't forgotten that we are still waiting to see the results from the last time they did that... but even so Smile

Dib

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Once again we have a lovely - if not original - pic of Lucy for her column in Nuts today Big Smile

And as usual her answers are worth reading Smile You are quite right, Lucy, about people fancying their best mates' mums being more common than is admitted... it is endemic Smile and quite right about the intractability of the problem of being turned off by someone's accent... for I must admit Michelle's accent puts me off, she sounds too much like someone I would prefer to forget...

Anyway here is Lucy's column pic Big Grin

And furthermore - not that it was much of a surprise Wink ("check the news section, go on, check the news section...") - Lucy is listed in the "News" section as well Big Smile they have repeated this lovely pic from her last shoot to illustrate their headline that she's done a new one Big Grin I haven't forgotten that we are still waiting to see the results from the last time they did that... but even so Smile

Well... I have to admit I love the british accent. Especially in the women. In the man... I have certain trouble for underestand (not all british men, just the most of them I have listened to).

As for the spanish accent, well, I love the accent from Spain (again, in the women, the men's accent is horrible) and I completely hate the accent of the argentine (men and women... it's awful). And I like Michelle's accent.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thank you for all the piucs Pigeon they love them over there you know.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well they'll be disappointed this week then.

So am I Sad

Nuts have let us down again. Lucy's column isn't there Mad so save your pennies chaps.

I shall do my usual thing and dig out a couple of pics to make sure we at least get some measure of our Tuesday's Lucy fix Smile and she does look distinctly lovely in these...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

But this week, on the other hand, Lucy's column is there. Despite someone attempting to wind me up about it saying it wasn't Hehe And the picture is simply gorgeous Cloud 9

Jangla

Contributions: 1

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great pics as usual...but what annoys me is that the post processing on them is so poor and slap dash. Lucy (and in fact any half decent model) deserves to have more than 5 minutes spent on some decent, but subtle, photoshop work. What they do with these shots is just so obvious and nastily done that it's verging on insulting the model - it's like slapping a can of magnolia emulsion on the Mona Lisa. I'm no professional retoucher but I guarantee I could do a better job than these in a reasonable time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: