Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It would be great if Lucy was on the Inbetweeners, I can picture the episodes and what it would be like, Lucy would suit the role well I think. Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Once again, a big thank you to Pigeon for all his hard work. Thumb Up!

I've been away for a while and returned to find the site running well and Pigeon and others keeping it going.

Btw, any news on Lucy getting a role in "The Inbetweeners"? (please god not "Eastenders" it is SO beneath her!!

Thanks Smile

No Lucy TV news at all at the moment I'm afraid, we're all after knowing but nothing's come out Wry

I tend to agree about Eastenders... I hate the programme, it's nothing but idiots bitching at each other about stupid things, and its popularity is a sad indictment of the mentality of the British public. But Lucy has been interested in a role in it for quite a few years now, and since having such a role is more or less guaranteed to make you a big star I think it would be great if she did manage it Big Smile
SteveG

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

[quote="Pigeon"]
SteveG wrote:
Hey Pigeon, These photos that have CP celebrity pictures on them, Do they have a website? Or is it just for copy protection?

Quote:
Pigeon wrote: Both Smile

They're the picture house that handles most of Lucy's pictures.

It is for copy protection, they don't seem to realise how utterly futile it is since people like me edit it off again Smile

And they do have a website - here.

Hey Pigeon, I received a response back from Celebrity Pictures...They said "We are sorry to decline your request for a Celebrity Pictures account; we supply images to recognized media and industry professionals only. Kind regards, Celebrity Pictures"

I'll try another angle in a couple months.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's that word "recognised" that's the killer, still, good luck!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Some more wallpapers derived from Lucy's latest shoot Big Grin

kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! Cloud 9 that's cheered me up , cheers pigeon Thumb Up! Clap Clap Clap
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Something else to cheer you up Smile according to the Nuts website, Tuesday's Nuts is a "100 sexiest brunettes" issue which naturally includes Lucy Big Smile probably there will only be one pic, but let's hope it's a big one Smile - and who knows, if the column makes its appearance Lucy's scheduled for that as well Big Smile
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Havent been buying Nuts until recently but the pattern seems to go like...

Lucy Pinder > A semi average B*g Br*ther contestant > 100 sexiest arses/bums/armpits > Rosie Jones/Unknown new model & friends > Lucy Pinder

Can't there be a world with Lucy every week? Smile
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

SPAH wrote:

100 sexiest arses/bums/armpits >

armpits, WOW who has fetish over them Hehe
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:
SPAH wrote:

100 sexiest arses/bums/armpits >

Hehe Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

SPAH wrote:
Havent been buying Nuts until recently but the pattern seems to go like...

Lucy Pinder > A semi average B*g Br*ther contestant > 100 sexiest arses/bums/armpits > Rosie Jones/Unknown new model & friends > Lucy Pinder

Can't there be a world with Lucy every week? Smile

Hehe

But also sad in that it used to be a world with Lucy every week - regularly doing her column in Nuts every week, and with two or three appearances in the Star on top of that. And now it's not like that any more Sad

Things change - and almost never for the better - I can think of only two ways in which the world has changed for the better in my lifetime; one is mass availability of computers and the connectivity thereof... the other is Lucy coming to prominence Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...Well we now have the website preview of the front cover and it appears from that that the pic of Lucy for the feature is going to be an old one Sad let's hope that the column does appear Smile

JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm not that ancient Grandad Hehe

manstyle12 wrote:

Napoleon wrote:
Ne te lave pas, je reviens
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: