Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
the hell? these arent even new, Nuts didnt have any extra pics they could post? still thanks for the upload pigeon.

Yeah, I know, they have been a bit parsimonious with the extra pics from recent shoots to say the least...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice to know Lucy will be doing the next column Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ooooooo look at these Big Grin

danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I wish they would've released some pics of her with her hair down in the pink shirt like in one of the videos
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

cool wallpapers
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Stupid question but what's a coulum?
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

nice shots !
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

SledgeHammer wrote:
Stupid question but what's a coulum?

Column Hehe Lucy's column in Nuts. Only this year they've been getting other people to do it as well, which is a bit dead and chewed, hence it being worthy of note when they announce that Lucy will be doing it.
SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sorry I'm still not following ya, you mean like a shoot with other girls? Or some kinda article?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy's "truth about women" column, which has been going since 2006 and has a pic to accompany it Smile Used to be a regular thing with Lucy doing it every week but last year or thereabouts it started to get sporadic and not show up every week, then this year they started getting other people to do it as well as Lucy.
SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ohh i get ya know, it'd be good to get that back. I like interviews.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's not an interview, it's an agony column kind of thing. Check out the videos that Lucy did of some of the questions and answers a few years back.
SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I know it's not a real interview, I should have explained myself better.
I like hearing their views on different things if that makes sence.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

who created the wallpapers
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Once again, a big thank you to Pigeon for all his hard work. Thumb Up!

I've been away for a while and returned to find the site running well and Pigeon and others keeping it going.

Btw, any news on Lucy getting a role in "The Inbetweeners"? (please god not "Eastenders" it is SO beneath her!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: