Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
Do you mean the tattoo?
I don't like it.

Generally, I like tattoos, but that don't like me.

Oh dear! I'm exactly the opposite... generally I don't like tattoos but this one really tickles me for some reason... Lucy's Done It Again Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well you know Nuts have been doing sets of 100 pictures for each day in May. 100 pics of this, 100 pics of that...

Today it's 100 pictures of Lucy Big Grin

No new ones from the new shoot but then it's a bit early for that yet... and it's a much welcomed gallery Big Grin

lucy-nuts-100-lucy-pinder-pics.tar.gz 5.7MB

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Woah Bounce

Unless I am mistaken this is the first pic from the new column shoot that Lucy did a few weeks before the shoot for last week's issue. Well... Either that or they've been milking as much as they can from the other sets from the last one before moving on to another and distinctly different set... Not that it matters much, it's the sheer loveliness of this pic that counts Big Smile

Without question this takes the standard of the column pics to a whole new level Cloud 9 they keep getting better and better anyway but this is a whole step change. Lucy how do you do it?

Clap Clap @ Lucy also for telling off the chap who objects to his girlfriend dressing up in nice clothes to go out. People like that don't deserve to be with a woman...

Here's the clicky piccy:

SteveP4fun

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Tattoo .......... Lucy's choice but it was not needed.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great pic thank you Pigeon.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The pic is huge.
Once again, thank you.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks chaps Smile

One point though.

Linking these pics elsewhere is encouraged by this site, and indeed I think it is safe to say it is confirmed as a good move.

Using them as the basis for starting arguments on other sites and slagging off other people's work probably is not a good move...

Capisce? Wink

SteveP4fun wrote:
Tattoo .......... Lucy's choice but it was not needed.

I see it as yet another example of Lucy's cleverness and subtlety in doing things that I would normally regard in a somewhat negative way... Lucy does such things in a clever and unusual manner which neatly avoids all the negative aspects and leaves only the positive ones Smile Even when it comes to "a certain episode which was an utter disaster" it is still the case that while the reaction was overwhelmingly negative, it could still have been many times worse were it not for Lucy's instinctive genius.

Lucy's choice of design and location skilfully avoid any suggestion of chavviness or vulgarity... it's absolutely not a "tramp stamp", it's a lovely sweet little bit of fun and I think she's done a cracker there Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...And once again we have a lovely pic of Lucy for her column in Nuts today Big Grin

Her column itself is a good read too as usual Smile best answer this week I reckon is to Marty, good to see that Lucy approves of taking your time over getting to know someone before deciding to make a move Smile

Clicky piccy:

slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:41 pm    Subject: lucy underwear Reply with quote

Cloud 9 THAT IS WHERE THE LOVELY LUCY PUTS ME<NOW I WANNA SAY LOVIN THE RED AND BLACK SEXI UNDIES MORE PLZ PS PIGEON U R DOING A GREAT JOB
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks Blush unfortunately one cannot say the same for Nuts Sad

Yes folks, to save you from wasting your money I hereby inform you that Nuts is not worth buying this week because Lucy's column is missing Sad

Can't say this is entirely unexpected but it's still distinctly daft, after all it's not like the four letters to which they publish the answers each week are the only ones they get - they still have plenty of unpublished material to use when Lucy isn't around so why don't they use it?

Still I shall try and ensure that the disappointment is not repeated on this forum. Here's a rather fine pic of Lucy which is entirely unconnected with Nuts but should still do well to stave off withdrawal symptoms Smile

Clicky piccy:

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Love the pic, hate the boots. Grandad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
...and undeniably Jens is a good photographer... but not as good as Zoe McConnell. Unfortunately AFAIK she does not work for anyone likely to do the calendar shoot so while it's not impossible, the chances of her shooting Lucy's calendar are pretty slim. It would, I think, require a definite push from Lucy herself and I think she's pretty happy with the results she gets already Smile

...Well, well, well.

Malene has just posted on her forum that she's just got back from a Neon modelling expedition to Ibiza... An expedition in which Lucy was involved, although she left the same day Malene got there.

Guess who was the photographer?

Who knows, we might be in luck Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...And further to that I am wondering if we might be in luck again.

The sneak peek for this coming Tuesday's Nuts is now up on their website. And while there are no pictures of Lucy in it and nor is there any mention of her in the accompanying blurb, what it does say in the blurb is that the magazine will include two free posters (which probably means one poster printed on both sides of the paper, on previous showings, but hey...)

And I'm sure we are all very well aware what most eminently poster-worthy material there was in Nuts last month Wink

So, really, if it turns out we aren't in luck, there is something badly wrong...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Gaaaah there is something badly wrong Sad

Don't bother wasting your money on Nuts this week chaps, they've let us down again.

Lucy's column is again missing for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

The poster does not feature Lucy either.

Talk about failing to make the most of the material available...

OK so we know Lucy has been away recently... But they still have plenty of unpublished material from preceding weeks, it's not like she only gets to answer the four letters a week that they actually print. So there isn't the slightest excuse for not publishing her column.

And as for the poster... it's got Jennifer Ellison on one side of it and the other side is wasted on one of these pics of lots of models together that Nuts are so inexplicably keen on. Which is an unbelievably daft thing to do when Lucy did such an amazing shoot last month and they have the pics from that to use.

Sorry if I got people's hopes up too much with the preceding post, but you must admit it was a foregone conclusion to anyone with any semblance of rationality, and I couldn't reasonably have anticipated that Nuts would completely lose it.

Aaaaaarrrgghhh BangHead

...So to make up the deficiency, at least as far as the readers of this forum are concerned, here are the pics from Lucy's Number 1 shoot from January's Nuts Big Grin

slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thank you for posting us some pics,but I gotta agree nuts are nuts they are missing big sales opps by not promoting Lucy that last shoot was sensational but still no new pics from it or even videos other than the 1 min censored one come on nuts lets see some more Lucy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: