Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh yeh pigeon did you change the pic cos it looks different now Smile
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

At the moment, all of her shoots seem to Be similar. All built on the same foundation and not so good as a result.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
Oh yeh pigeon did you change the pic cos it looks different now Smile

I did, yes... when I did the original edit the sun was shining on the screen and making it hard to see what I was doing. When it got dark I looked at the pic again and saw swirly marks and other defects in the shadow areas where I hadn't been able to see them before, so I had another go at it and then re-uploaded the new version in place of the original.

Random_dude365 wrote:
At the moment, all of her shoots seem to Be similar. All built on the same foundation and not so good as a result.

Well, this pic isn't exactly "new" - as in it's not a new shoot, they've dug out a previously-unseen pic from one of Lucy's already-published Nuts shoots Smile that's what they usually do for pics to go in the News section.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hey Kilbs..i get where u coming from n trying to do...but really man how far will u go to help someone who does not appreciate it..or want it...but i know being the nice guy u are u just can't help it Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thank you Blush but its not as bad as that really most people do appreciate it. its only that idiot manc who doesnt appreciate it and anyway what he says isnt real hes only making up stupid stuff to slag pigeon off cos hes got some kind of problem with his head. I dont know what the doctors call the problem where youre obsessed with hating someone for no reason but thats what mancs got he needs to see someone about it. the other night he was posting the same slag off nonsense over and over again on hundreds of threads if you saw that youd know hes def got some wheels come loose between the ears.

apart from him most of the people are ok and the ones that arent dont say much anyway. yeh it could be run a lot better but theres nothing anyone can do about that.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for your support kilbs Thumb Up! but just ignore the idiot. If you saw all that insane ranting you know he's only showed up again to make trouble, and what he's doing now is the same thing only with silly made-up stuff about Lucy and avoiding the screaming and raving so as to avoid it getting deleted. His latest wheeze is to try and sign up my email address to as much rubbish as he can find - he's just a juvenile little idiot who needs to grow up.

I applaud your efforts to get the thread back on track but it'll never work because he always has to have the last word, so no matter how many times you tell him the forum is supposed to be about Lucy he'll always come back with more rubbish just so it doesn't look like you won the argument.

Now let's get this thread back on track Wink
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Smile dear god, didnt even expect to see her featured this week. its getting repetitive saying each time that the new pics out best the last pics, and its fitting this week as well. another ebay purchase on the way(dang Canada).

Last edited by linkweed on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I did, I've been anticipating it all weekend Big Grin

And it does indeed seem that Lucy has surpassed herself once again Big Grin and for all those who were wanting something a bit different, it looks like that's exactly what we've got Big Grin

Just look at these...

danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

omg that second pic has me speechless
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

wow , can't wait for tomorrow now Cloud 9
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Good GOD... Cloud 9 Wink
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I think i just had a trouser accident
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 pm    Subject: wow Reply with quote

Cant wait. Theres a new video on the nuts website aswell, if u wanna post that here pigeon. ( i dunno how :P)
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I can't wait to see the new Lucy pics Thumb Up!
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

not bad shoots
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: